Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natalee Holloway

2 posters

Go down

Natalee Holloway Empty Natalee Holloway

Post by bluj1515 Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Looks like Natalee Holloway and her family will finally get to see the man responsible for her death face justice. Only after he has killed another woman.

I know innocent until proven guilty, but really, what are the odds..
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Natalee Holloway Empty Re: Natalee Holloway

Post by Cath Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 pm

He's denying he did it Bluj. And he's not yet convicted.
But like you've said: what are the odds?

If he did it, his father must feel very proud of himself, protecting his son so he could kill the next girl. Natalee Holloway 356737

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:56 am

I know, Cath, I'm trying to be impartial and I hope and pray the Peruvians get a hold of things and make sure he receives a fair trial. But they've got him on tape in and out of the hotel with her body in his room, etc.
I found out that his father died recently? Wouldn't be any help in Peru anyway. But the son didn't even clean up his act after leaving Aruba... nominally he was attending college, it sounds like, but he was back and forth from Thailand and allegedly trafficking women.
Creates a picture of a spoiled sociopath intent on finding trouble no matter what.

Stephany Flores' (the murdered Peruvian girl) family has been gracious and kind in speaking about Natalee in addition to their own daughter's death and their own grief, I think.

But it's a shame all around that this has taken place... a waste of 3 lives...
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down