Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple

5 posters

Go down

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple Empty Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple

Post by christabel Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:21 am

McCanns hire new team of British detectives
By Nick Britten
Last Updated: 4:00PM BST 02/07/2008
Gerry and Kate McCann have hired a new team of British detectives after the Spanish firm they employed failed to find Madeleine.

EDDIE MULHOLLAND
Gerry and Kate McCann speaking at the Ocean Club Resort in Portugal the night after Madeleine disappeared
The couple have been paying Spain-based Metodo 3 £50,000 a month for nine months but they have not located Madeleine's whereabouts or found out what has happened to her.

Now it is understood they have been placed in an £8,000 retainer while a new team has been assembled in London, primarily in the hope that the police files into the investigation will be released, giving them new clues to follow up.

The McCanns are expected to have their arguido status lifted in the coming weeks. When it is, their lawyers will demand access to the paperwork.

The files, thought to run to several boxes, will be passed to a team of private detectives to pour through looking for fresh leads. They are believed to contain no theory about what may have happened to the four-year-old, but may well throw up new leads.

Details about the new team, and what they are being paid, are being kept under wraps.

A source close to the McCanns said today: "There is a new team working on it, based primarily in the UK although there are elements working abroad.

"They don't want to be identified for operational reasons. If we get access to any official documentation - either from Portugal or Britain - it will be examined by them.

"Any active leads it is felt the police have not followed up properly or left open-ended, they would move on."

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann this morning vowed to stand by the couple and called for the Portuguese police to “leave them alone”.

After news emerged that Portuguese police are closing their inquiry into Madeleine's death, residents in Rothley, Leics, accused the police of bungling the investigation and called for the couple's status as suspects to be lifted immediately.

Mr McCann, 39, and his 40-year-old wife have been told they will know their fate by the middle of August.

Technically the public prosecutor could still press ahead with a prosecution but in the light of such lack of evidence and the police shelving their investigation it is virtually inconceivable.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2235783/McCanns-hire-new-team-of-British-detectives.html[i]

Last edited by christabel on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple Empty things may not be how they seem

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:25 am

Things may not be as they look AND LOOKS CAN BE DECEPTIVE.

Back to top Go down

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple Empty Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple

Post by christabel Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:30 am

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple

See article below
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637

Back to top Go down

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple Empty Re: Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple

Post by helenm Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:16 am

That's good news, the investigation needs a new team with fresh ideas. Sometimes it is the tiny insignificant detail that can be just what's needed to bring about results.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple Empty Please God

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:31 am

That this new team are given the files so they can get on and investigate Madeleine's disappearance. It is obvious the bungling Portuguese police can't do it.

Great to see Kate and Gerry's neighbours speaking out for them and I echo their words.

"Leave this couple alone you shameless corrupt charlatans, hand the files over and allow a *Real* team of investigators, to do the job you never even tried to do. You ought to be bloody ashamed of yourselves, you bunch of *******"
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple Empty Re: Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple

Post by clairesy Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:03 am

Nice to see their friends and neighbours are standing by them. I read what a few of the locals were saying about the case and to me...it seemed they have pretty much the same view of a lot of us here.That the way the pj have treated them is diabolical.

I hope they can somehow get hold of the info the pj thought best to ignore now.They can get a much better picture of whats been going on this last 14 month if they have all the materials in place.

Things need to assessed and ruled out.

For one.... people who have reported sightings need to be questioned again...all evidence needs to be re-checked and once they have done all that..... they need to recheck it again and again until something falls into place.
The answer to Madeleine whereabouts lies in amongst ALL THAT INFO..and no where else. I don't believe some of the rubbish going around...some things i have heared have given me no scope for anymore thought. And i have quickly moved on to other things.

I hope and prey that the mccanns continue to receive the support they need from their family and friends......... although I don't think anyone needs to worry about that...they seem to have a pretty strong support network behind them.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:19 am

Its fantastic and also important for the mccanns to have love and support from friends and neighbours..

im in agreement with you clairesy as u know..... maybe this is what merlin means when he said ..YOU CANT SEE THE WOOD THROUGH THE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!! as it imo that the pj have put to many obsticles in the mccans way and made it really hard for people to see the truth of wot really happened on the night madeleline disapeared.
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:16 am

Littleminx

Hi hunni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right there,"""soo many obstacles in their way""".....And the only reason someone would want to do that to a person is to trip them up or stop them in their tracks.
I believe the pj wanted (and still does) to shut the mccanns up or SLOOOOOOW them down a little in their campaign. I mean lets face it ..the find Madeline campaign with its posters etc etc had more of a response from the world than anything the pj done to find madeleine. The pj didn't have the public on their side.Instead the mccanns did. So in order to turn that around I believe a few leaks here and there to sway public opinion would be expected from such a corrupt force.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

BUT........ at least they have the support of their family and friends around them to help them carry on their search no matter what the pj throw at them.They want to abandon madeleine now???Then carry on because all they have done the last 14 months is cause bleeding havoc anyway.Like you said before minxy ...out with the trash. Get the big guys in.

Speak to you later .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Friends and neighbours of Gerry and Kate McCann vowed to stand by the couple Empty why wouldnt they

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:15 am

why wouldnt they stand by the maccanns,the maccanns have done nothing wrong

kind reguards

sian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down