Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary

5 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary Empty Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 am

My friends, please see this video:

here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrqMCFdRhI

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary Empty Re: Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary

Post by christabel Thu May 13, 2010 7:57 am

Here you are Pedro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrqMCFdRhI
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary Empty Re: Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary

Post by Pedro Silva Thu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Thank you Christabel.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 am

Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary 907912
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri May 14, 2010 3:52 am

Madeleine McCann the 3 year anniversary 667210
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri May 14, 2010 10:39 am

This video is so very very sad. Every time I hear the song played on the radio, or on my CD I think about Madeleine and I can't put into words how helpless I feel. Once again there seems to be a lull in the search for her and it is so frustrating. It was disturbing to hear Gerry say a week or so ago that nothing was being done, not even by the British police, especially after the encouraging information from Jim Gamble of CEOP. I thought they had turned a corner and they were eventually getting help from the British Government, but it all seems to have gone quiet again. We must now step up our campaign and start writing to David Cameron and Theresa May, the new Home Secretary.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 14, 2010 7:14 pm

It is imperative that David Cameron do what he told, in a reunion, to the couple (according to Sky News) and British press), that if elected Prime Minister, he would do his best to help find this child. So, with that in my mind, I urge everyone to write to him immediately, remind him that threre is a missing inocent child who needs to come home, where she truly belongs. So, the more pressure on David Cameron the better, because the British government has the obligation, the duty of help find, bring this child to her home. The previous pm applied such commitment about war efforts, so, the same commitment should be applied with much more emphasis in bringing this child to her home, because this child (or any other missing child) is much more important then wars.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down