Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anorak's Best Ever Article

2 posters

Go down

Anorak's Best Ever Article Empty Anorak's Best Ever Article

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:15 am

http://www.anorak.co.uk/anorak-editor/185371.html

Anorak have done themselves proud with this one. I always thought Anorak was anti McCann but it seems that are more anti the anti's than anything else. Really probably anti press.

Have a read of this article? Seems Anorak has been under attack from the 3A's.

Here is a good quote.

They took full advantage and became legends in their own lunch-times, master spies, superheroes CyberMan or DigiWoman each using the Internet’s basic anonymity to change gender, location and re-invent themselves as brilliantly clear thinkers, defenders of the faith and public morale and morals or, very sad solicitors posing as desperate housewives.

When I think the last part should have read "Very sad desperate housewives posing as very bad solicitors".
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Anorak's Best Ever Article Empty Diane

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:18 am

That's exactly what I thought when I first read it!

Anorak's Best Ever Article Laughing024 Anorak's Best Ever Article Laughing024 Anorak's Best Ever Article Laughing024
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Anorak's Best Ever Article Empty Hilarious

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Hi Diane and Rosie
I needed a good laugh.
Even some of the antis now, must be feeling very foolish.
No evidence means no evidence means no evidence.
No more cyber ward rounds, no more legal surgeries.
Ha b.....dy ha.

Back to top Go down

Anorak's Best Ever Article Empty Re: Anorak's Best Ever Article

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down