Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brits launch Maddie probe

+13
Royal
rosemary
maria
Pedro Silva
vee8
Peaceful1
jackf
calcite51
Tinkerbell43
Rosie
christabel
jean
whymadeleine
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brits launch Maddie probe Empty Brits launch Maddie probe

Post by whymadeleine Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 am

BRITISH police are to launch a new probe into missing Madeleine McCann
after massive failures were found in the Portuguese investigation.

Our top child protection cop Jim Gamble has completed a fresh look at
the three-year-old investigation for the Home Office.
He told ministers there were huge holes in the original inquiry that
need to be revisited if they want to "come close" to reaching UK standards.
It will come as a bitter pill for Portuguese investigators who have fended off
criticism since Maddie disappeared in 2007

Brits launch Maddie probe Maddiepolice_104684a
Portugese police left 'gaping' holes

But parents Kate and Gerry McCann, both 41 and both doctors, are
"delighted" at the move.
Failures in the original investigation are said to be "so gaping" that
British authorities feel it is their duty to look at it again.
This time police will review all the leads using technology and
standards expected in a homicide or kidnap case in the UK.

Mr Gamble, head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre,
found a basic failure to collate information and join up links that should
have been made.
Telephone records were not properly analysed, missing early
opportunities for leads.
And Kate and Gerry McCann were named as Arguidos, or formal suspects, by
Portuguese police - something that the review says would not have
happened if the probe had been carried out in the UK.

Mr Gamble found no evidence sufficient to make them suspects. His
findings have now been formally submitted to the Home Office with recommendations
to re-investigate.

The damning review has now set the Association of Chief Police Officers
the difficult task of trying to decide who takes on the mammoth task. It is
already predicted to be "an extremely costly" investigation that, even
if done properly, will probably never be solved.

Brits launch Maddie probe Maddieman_104685a
Damning: Jim Gamble

A source said: "It is something that has to be reviewed. It is only
right that the McCanns are given the satisfaction that everything that could be
done has been done. It now comes down to who is up to the job."
The Home Secretary Alan Johnson is expected to announce that the new
probe will NOT be carried out by Leicestershire police, the McCanns' local
force.

The review has highlighted failures within their handling of the case
and ruled them out of the review.
Instead ACPO are now asking around their top cops to see who could take
on the very difficult and complex investigation.

The source added: "It will be extremely costly and sadly is unlikely to
result in a positive outcome.
"As much as we would all like this to end with good news for the
McCanns, the fact is there have been a lot of missed opportunities and no-one will
ever be able to reclaim the time and evidence lost."

Two thousand pages of evidence released earlier claimed Portuguese
detectives failed to follow up leads.
Home Secretary Alan Johnson ordered officials to examine the
"feasibility" of British detectives having a fresh look at all the evidence back in
March.Kate and Gerry McCann, of Rothley, met Mr Johnson to plead for help in
their search for their daughter who vanished aged three from a holiday
apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/778905/Portugese-cops-slammed-for-gaping-holes-in-investigation.html

Brits launch Maddie probe 985497
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Brits launch Maddie probe Empty Re: Brits launch Maddie probe

Post by jean Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 am

About time!!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:14 am

Brits launch Maddie probe 933917 I hope top of their list is the fat idle Beast Of Portimao Gomorol. See how many questions he answers regarding his incompetence. Brits launch Maddie probe 725217Drunk Driver Brits launch Maddie probe 741195 Brits launch Maddie probe 895914 Brits launch Maddie probe 812194 Brits launch Maddie probe 563475 Brits launch Maddie probe 66164 Brits launch Maddie probe 77664
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:33 am

jean wrote:About time!!!

YES JEAN ABOUT TIME, THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE OVER 2 BLOODY YEARS AGO.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 am

This is fantastic news ..
Ironic after I read this crap this morning
http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/04/jim-gamble-judgement-or-agenda.html
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 am

The damning review has now set the Association of Chief Police Officers
the difficult task of trying to decide who takes on the mammoth task. It is
already predicted to be "an extremely costly" investigation that, even
if done properly, will probably never be solved.

Wasn't there talk of the Yorkshire police a few weeks ago ?
and then this week Greater Manchester Police in work with the CEOP

It's heartwarming to know that whoever is chosen will be professional & competent as Madeleine & her family so rightly deserve.

Last edited by whymadeleine on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tidy up)
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 am

The Home Secretary Alan Johnson is expected to announce that the new
probe will NOT be carried out by Leicestershire police, the McCanns' local
force.

GOOD! They have people working in that constabulary that clearly do not know their damned _____ from their elbows.
How many times have they said this is an ONGOING PORTUGUESE POLICE investigation, when the investigation is shelved and anything by flaming ongoing!

I have a letter from Henderson the other day that hinted something was happening, I think all the lobbying we have been doing has paid off, people have been taking notice.

I agree this should have happened well over two years ago, it was obvious the investigation wasn't being handled properly.

I bet old Gonc is on the Brits launch Maddie probe 176433 after receiving that news, this is the very last thing he wanted.

How good will this look when he gets into the libel court? Isabel Duarte will now be able to use this as evidence against Amaral.

It's coming lardy boy, its getting ever nearer! Brits launch Maddie probe 152761

I do not agree that this will not have a happy ending, I KNOW this is going to produce something very positive.

I wonder if this is the start of the news that all of us have been feeling is near? I know I have been feeling this since January, that something good was going to break, which would lead to Madeleine.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 am

"As much as we would all like this to end with good news for the
McCanns, the fact is there have been a lot of missed opportunities and no-one will
ever be able to reclaim the time and evidence lost."

My god you have a lot to answer for Amaral!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Tinks this is what the Paiva "irrelevant" file has thrown up, pity they did not listen to us years ago, we have been telling them all this very thing for almost three years now.

Why is Ricardo Paiva still in his position?

Perhaps he will be sacked now?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:40 pm

This is very good - sure this is NOT being received well by Vile, Clawsie and Joana! I can hear the angry cries of "PREJUDICIAL" and they'll be encouraging their nutsos (oops, sorry I meant followers) to oust Brown.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Why oh why couldn't this have happened before Hewlett 'popped his clogs'. If he had any involvement or knew anything, there's no way now they can find out unless Marianna decides to talk, but why would she do that with the possibility of incriminating herself as well.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 pm

It cetainly is good news for everyone, including the anti's, after all, weren't they the ones crying out for the case to be re-opened? LOL
Well, now they have it. It looks like it will be and hopefully this WILL lead to Madeleine, her abductors and ALL who were involved!
Great news.
Yes Rosie, we did all feel positive at the start of this year.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:36 pm

And Kate and Gerry McCann were named as Arguidos, or formal suspects, by
Portuguese police - something that the review says would not have
happened if the probe had been carried out in the UK.

Mr Gamble found no evidence sufficient to make them suspects. His
findings have now been formally submitted to the Home Office with recommendations
to re-investigate.

Thought I should highlight that first.

This is brilliant news, and I agree with Rosie, there is no need to assume the worst from the outset. This will have a good and positive result.

For all us 'McCann believers' this is a great day!

For all the anti-Madeleines, oh dear!

For amaral,

TICK TOCK!!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:43 pm

whymadeleine my friend, thank you for post here these grest news, I agree with you my friends jean, christabel, whymadeleine, Rosiepops, Tinkerbell, calcite, jackf, Peaceful1, Vee.
Brits launch Maddie probe 215642

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 pm

At last, at long last! Brits launch Maddie probe 985497
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 pm

This news will be received like a lead balloon by the anti-Madeleines, which will further cement in my mind that the people that will definitely decry this brilliant news, have no interest in Madeleine being found and returned home, have no interest in discovering what happened to Madeleine, and definitely have no interest in discovering who Madeleine's abductors are. The only interest those social misfits have is persecuting her innocent parents and trying to bolster the ego of a corrupt, convicted criminal disgraced ex-cop and donating their money, to ensure he can buy and furnish his new 600.000 euro luxury apartment, and run around in his 60.000 euro top of the range luxury Jaguar motor car. I wonder what those gullible fools think now, they see where their money is actually going and they realise with a jolt that Goncalo Amaral can easily afford to pay for his own defence, yet is greedily grabbing the money of people that can ill afford it, like conning pensioners etc? I have difficulty understanding why those people accuse the official fund, with its official audits, and official accounts showing transparency and every thing above board, yet they donate to a scabby underhand fund, for a disgraced ex cop who has his own money and the fund they donate to is in another name to ensure that Amaral can get his grubby fat hands on it, talk about financial impropriety! They just do not get it, they do not understand that they are being duped and conned and laughed at, they are easily pleased though, all it takes is for them to receive a thank you email from someone that has been given their personal details, home addresses, telephone numbers and banking details and email addresses, when he should not have had them, idiots. When they get their bank accounts cloned by people from all over the world they will understand what they done though.

The duhbrains will not understand the significance of a full review as opposed to a mere re-opening of the case.

This is the best news possible, next to discovering what happened to Madeleine and where she is and the apprehension of the vile "beasts" who arranged her abduction as well as those who actually abducted her.

If there were just a re-opening of the case, it would poodle along the Portuguese police would fail on every count, fail to follow leads etc, at the end of a month or so, the Portuguese attorney general will announce nothing new and shelve the case again. However, now are to have a review, it is going to highlight where this investigation went off, who missed leads and why, the spotlight is going to fall directly on Goncalo Amaral and all of his flaws and leaking etc. He has got to be feeling really nervous because he knows fully well a review is going to smoke him and his followers out, he is in dire trouble and he knows it.
A full review will re-open this case by default, when leads are found that have not been followed they will be followed, they will be linked and the chains will become stronger until it is discovered who took Madeleine and where she is now.

I just hope that the Portuguese police are instructed by their government to fully cooperate with the British police, The PJ now have 24 carat solid gold chance of repairing some of the terrible damage Goncalo Amaral has done to Madeleine, her parents and his country. Full cooperation from the PJ and forming a team with the British police and working together and being seen to work together, can only be good for Madeleine, her parents and Portugal.

Two vitally important things must happen first;

1. Ricardo Paiva must be sacked and a clear message sent out to any other crony of Amaral's that the same thing will happen to them if they so much as think of obstructing this review.
  2. Goncalo Amaral, must not be allowed anywhere near this review, the only part he has to play is answering questions into his conduct and why he deliberately obstructed and frustrated the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 pm

This is the best news possible. Thankyou WhyMadeleine for putting it up. It is a HUGE relief to know that at long long last these years of gross incompetence are to be addressed. I wish wish wish that heads would roll in Portugal and I frankly rejoice if it causes the country severe embarrassment. They HAVE to come out of the dark and into the modern world of sophisticated forensics and detection methods and they HAVE to respect the invaluable aid of the population in a case such as MadeleineĀ“s, which means doing away with all these insane and archaic secrecy laws, a hangover from the dark days of a dictatorship.

They are a fine country and a lovely people but they (and Spain too) are hampered and repressed by their endemic corruption which frankly is aided and abetted by an underpaid, undereducated and a disrespected Police force and a Catholic mentality which dictates that child abuse and paedophilia are simply "failures" in the human psyche and are to be tolerated and forgiven and then hidden away in the darkest of places. HavenĀ“t we heard something like this recently......

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:37 pm

This news is music to my ears.

I hope all the corrupt PJ are investigated too. Let the world see them for what they are, and who they have in their pockets.
I'm betting Gonc will rue the day he tried to stitch up the McCanns along with Ricardo Paiva and his chums.
The best is yet to come Brits launch Maddie probe 886575 . Open your mouth Gonc, before someone else opens theirs. Brits launch Maddie probe 765343
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brits launch Maddie probe Empty Review of the case.

Post by Royal Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 pm

As Jim Gamble points out, due to the wasted time and incompetence of the PJ the review even if followed up with a renewed investigation is unlikely to produce a satisfactory outcome, I hope he is mistaken!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Alroy. - now I am being psychic....I have a good feeling about all this. Very good.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm

This is the best news in months!!
Should have been done in july 2008 when the case was shelved.
But heej...let's see if it takes us to the little girl.

For Madeleine!
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 pm

christabel wrote:This news is music to my ears.

I hope all the corrupt PJ are investigated too. Let the world see them for what they are, and who they have in their pockets.
I'm betting Gonc will rue the day he tried to stitch up the McCanns along with Ricardo Paiva and his chums.
The best is yet to come Brits launch Maddie probe 886575 . Open your mouth Gonc, before someone else opens theirs. Brits launch Maddie probe 765343

This is absolutely spot dog on!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Yes, Chicane, For Madeleine!

This is a great day for Madeleine, who knows where this could lead for other little children too!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

christabel wrote:This news is music to my ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSCiCK7RRGs&feature=player_embedded a little reminder ..

Good afternoon all ..
I was hoping that someone could help me post the above video as it only appears to me on preview.

This was from September ' 09 I think some of your guest readers still need reminding...

I bet Cristovao is Sh***ing himself amongst ALL THE OTHERS who have HINDERED this investigation
whilst lining their own pockets. Brits launch Maddie probe 449483

I can still hear Kate's words.. "Get Stuffed" when she didn't crumble at the hands of the pJ. (Poor Job)
I am only left with a few words.. Karma for Madeleine
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Haven't we been pointing the failures out for nearly three years?.......Makes me so very angry that had things been done properly Madeleine could have been found.. Brits launch Maddie probe Cry2 ......A new look at the details.........It's better than nothing though.....if a bit too late !!
But I won't give up...miracles do happen and I will never give up hoping for one for Madeleine.

Last edited by Catkins on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down