Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little girl looking strangely like madeleine in Sweden

+6
May
vee8
Peaceful1
whymadeleine
Tinkerbell43
etoile brillante
10 posters

Go down

little girl looking strangely like madeleine in Sweden Empty little girl looking strangely like madeleine in Sweden

Post by etoile brillante Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:50 am

Hello, sorry if you had already seen it!
etoile brillante
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-31

http://etoilebrillante6.forumpro.fr/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

little girl looking strangely like madeleine in Sweden Empty Re: little girl looking strangely like madeleine in Sweden

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 am

etoile brillante wrote:

Hi Etoile,

Do you have a link please, for some reason I cannot view videos on here.

Thanks,
Tinks x
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

little girl looking strangely like madeleine in Sweden Empty Re: little girl looking strangely like madeleine in Sweden

Post by whymadeleine Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:19 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
etoile brillante wrote:

Hi Etoile,

Do you have a link please, for some reason I cannot view videos on here.

Thanks,
Tinks x

Hiya Tinks :)
double click the play button & you will go straight to youtube x
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Although this child looks similar to Madeleine, the energy doesn't. It just doesn't feel like Madeleine IMO.
Cant e
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Although this child looks similar to Madeleine, the energy doesn't. It just doesn't feel like Madeleine IMO.
Cant explain it, but the 2 girls have different energies????
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:13 pm

I have to say I didn't get that 'buzz' that I got when I first saw the Moroccan photo, or the Belgian bank video. Those two ARE Madeleine, but this girl just doesn't, what's the term? Resonate with me.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 pm

I know exactly what you mean Vee. Same here, the Belgium one yes, the Moroccan one, yes.
This one, no. I never forget a face (ok almost never forget a face)
and this one here is quite blurry, so relied on gut feelings and this girl does not throw out the same energy as Madeleine (for want of a better description!)
Cany explain it any other way.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:33 pm

But all thanks to Etoile for bringing it to our attention, no harm in showing it to a wider audience.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Thanks for bringing the video to my attention but sadly I didn't get the "feeling" that it was Madeleine. Wish I could say differently.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 pm

I ALSO THINK that the video which looks like most madeleine is the one of Belgium with the Moslem (??)...the same woman of the photo of morocco...
etoile brillante
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-31

http://etoilebrillante6.forumpro.fr/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:40 am

I wonder if we are subconsciously erecting a wall after so many crushing disappointments?

I don't know about that Moroccan picture, I think that was photoshopped, was it? Does anyone know if it has been officially checked out? If the picture wasn't interfered with, then I would say that there is a reasonable chance that it was Madeleine.
The video pictures outside the bank in Belgium, I have never ever been able to erase from my mind, which is odd because I think that Madeleine is still in Portugal, but that video of that little girl walking and the way she holds her head with the Moroccan woman in Belgium, I too think that is Madeleine. There are also too many strange things after she was ruled out.

The picture of this little girl, you say she is called Nova? Does this mean she has been identified and is not Madeleine? I agree she does look very similar even though the pictures are so grainy and poor quality.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:48 am

I agree the Moroccan picture WAS photoshopped, but with a picture of Madeleine. In my opinion it was to act as a scarlet kipper, to decieve and mislead the public. But so far my gut instincts have only reacted to that picture, the Belgian bank video, and, though there was no picture, the story of the French student in the French motorway services, where there was supposed to have been CCTV footage, seen by both the student AND the first officer to arrive, and BOTH confirmed that they clearly saw her eye coloboma. Strange then that this footage was dismissed by higher authorities and never shown to the McCann's. I just don't 'feel' it with the above picture. Don't ask me how, but I sort of 'Know' when I'm looking at a picture of Madeleine.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 am

Peaceful1 wrote:Although this child looks similar to Madeleine, the energy doesn't. It just doesn't feel like Madeleine IMO.
Cant explain it, but the 2 girls have different energies????

When I saw this on youtube, my reaction was the very same ..
There was no spark it didn't feel like Madeleine
However I can still see her on the back of the Moroccon lady .. photoshop or not .. Sooo Sick
What or should I say .. Who has the right to play with a child's life ? with anyone's life ..
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:41 pm

I thought although not Madeleine in Belgium Bank CCTV..........I could swear it was the same woman from the moroccan photo.........and both with the Molenbeek connection.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:05 am

Yeh, agreed, the Moroccan photo was Madeleine photoshopped on the back of the 'pristine' woman. A journalist tracked her down with a day or so?? Odd. Wearing the same pristine clothes, yet this family were peasant farmers with no water or electricity??
Here I am in my 21st century modern living, but my supply of hot water a auto washing machine and top of the range iron, I cant get the same results with my clothes.Maybe I am just doing something wrong or maybe the photo, for whatever reason, was staged??
The Muslim woman in Belgium had amost identical clothes on to the woman seen in te Moroccan picture and IMO the whole walking up and down the street (plus stopping right in front of one camera to bend down to talk to the girl) was a stage play.
Lights, camera, action sprung to mind each time I viewed that CCTV video.
But why??
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Peaceful, I agree, how did that "woman" managed to get and keep her clothes so white, fresh and ironed in such dusty surroundings and still managed to have on the same "pristinely" laundered clothes when journalists tracked "her" down?

I think that photo was photoshopped, maybe like Vee has said with an image of Madeleine, deliberately to provoke the reaction it got, therefor dismissing the sighting, which may have been an accurate sighting.

The girl in the photo was NOT the girl being carried on the back of that Moroccan woman, as Chris has pointed out many times, the legs do not look right and they do not correlate with the position of the child on the back of the "woman". Also, why has that woman got a BLUE nipple?

What strikes me as odd, is that if this wasn't Madeleine and wasn't the child in the papers, then why did this couple lie about it? That to me is far more important than if that was a genuine photo of Madeleine.

Obviously the woman was carrying a child or the Spanish woman tourist, a Ms Torres (I think) would never have thought to take the photograph and that poor woman has been checked out to within an inch of her life and nothing untoward has been found.

I believe the mother, father and child pictured in the newspaper, were NOT the people in the original photograph, I believe they were paid to do this.
The "Moroccan" woman in the photograph, does look suspiciously like the "Moroccan" woman in the Belgium bank video, I remain convinced that this photograph in Morocco is somehow linked the Belgium video. Which as I have said, is rather odd for me, because I think Madeleine is alive and I think she is still hidden somewhere in Portugal and I have my reasons for thinking this.

With regard to the Moroccan photograph, I believe that the press acted wholly irresponsibly by going to that place and doing that interview, how dare they crash into an investigation like this? If Madeleine was being held there, them publishing that photograph and then following it up by going there, just completely destroyed any chance of Madeleine being found and returned home.

The PJ yet again, found wanting, they had this report and did NOTHING, they ignored it and did not investigate it. Probably went into the dream folder of Ricardo Paiva's!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 am

Peaceful1 wrote:Yeh, agreed, the Moroccan photo was Madeleine photoshopped on the back of the 'pristine' woman. A journalist tracked her down with a day or so?? Odd. Wearing the same pristine clothes, yet this family were peasant farmers with no water or electricity??
Here I am in my 21st century modern living, but my supply of hot water a auto washing machine and top of the range iron, I cant get the same results with my clothes.Maybe I am just doing something wrong or maybe the photo, for whatever reason, was staged??
The Muslim woman in Belgium had amost identical clothes on to the woman seen in te Moroccan picture and IMO the whole walking up and down the street (plus stopping right in front of one camera to bend down to talk to the girl) was a stage play.
Lights, camera, action sprung to mind each time I viewed that CCTV video.
But why??

Yes the quick finding of this family...Bouchra's family was all a bit fast!
On an old M Forum we compared many angles of the pics and to be honest...the one walking on the road....compared to the actual Mother was very odd indeed.It looked more like a man...blue nipples I think we called him/her........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Yes I alos thought the woman was a man in drag!
There is definately a link to that picture in Morocco and the Belgium woman with that child.
But what?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 pm

I seem to think also, that the flowers around her hat were in a different colour sequence to the original picture, it may have been just one colour of flower was not in sequence to the orginal??
Maybe need to check it out.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 am

the thing thats always got me with the Moroccan picture was the wheel barrow full of suitcases and the women walking with luggage.When journalists caught up with this family months later there were no other women.So who were they?And where was this family taking them.Surly they weren't all going on a family holiday they aint got a penny to rub together,they don't have electricity or running water at their home so surly cannot afford to pack their suitcases and go off on some holiday?The child on the womans back looks like madeleine,and if it is photo shopped then i would say it was done by British news papers who were looking to sell papers.That might also explain why they found this family before the police did.Either that or that child was Madeleine and the reason they were carting so many suitcases around was because the family were taking Madeleine and the younger Muslim women to a nearby bus shelter ready to get a coach to an airport to be flown to another country.Maybe Belgium.The Belgium bank sighting also showed a child like Madeleine with a a Muslim woman looking strikingly like the one in morocco.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:49 am

clairesy wrote:the thing thats always got me with the Moroccan picture was the wheel barrow full of suitcases and the women walking with luggage.When journalists caught up with this family months later there were no other women.So who were they?And where was this family taking them.Surly they weren't all going on a family holiday they aint got a penny to rub together,they don't have electricity or running water at their home so surly cannot afford to pack their suitcases and go off on some holiday?The child on the womans back looks like madeleine,and if it is photo shopped then i would say it was done by British news papers who were looking to sell papers.That might also explain why they found this family before the police did.Either that or that child was Madeleine and the reason they were carting so many suitcases around was because the family were taking Madeleine and the younger Muslim women to a nearby bus shelter ready to get a coach to an airport to be flown to another country.Maybe Belgium.The Belgium bank sighting also showed a child like Madeleine with a a Muslim woman looking strikingly like the one in morocco.

The tall woman in the photo was said to have been visiting relatives from her home in Molenbeek, Belgium and they had met her and those were her bags. It was published that she was visiting from Molenbeek a long time before the bank sighting with a similar looking woman and a child who looked like Madeleine outside the bank in Molenbeek.
If a coincidence, that was one mighty big one.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 am

jackf wrote:
clairesy wrote:the thing thats always got me with the Moroccan picture was the wheel barrow full of suitcases and the women walking with luggage.When journalists caught up with this family months later there were no other women.So who were they?And where was this family taking them.Surly they weren't all going on a family holiday they aint got a penny to rub together,they don't have electricity or running water at their home so surly cannot afford to pack their suitcases and go off on some holiday?The child on the womans back looks like madeleine,and if it is photo shopped then i would say it was done by British news papers who were looking to sell papers.That might also explain why they found this family before the police did.Either that or that child was Madeleine and the reason they were carting so many suitcases around was because the family were taking Madeleine and the younger Muslim women to a nearby bus shelter ready to get a coach to an airport to be flown to another country.Maybe Belgium.The Belgium bank sighting also showed a child like Madeleine with a a Muslim woman looking strikingly like the one in morocco.

I think there's a lot more to it than meets the eye to be honest with you...the woman outside the bank in belguinm was backed up by some white guy frmo belguim who claimed she was the childs nany and looking after her...but there was an ice cream man guy who also said he sold an icecream to a child in Belgium who looked like Madeleine i think he was the guy who claimed she also had a mark in her Right eye,but i cant be 100% sure of the details of that sighting now.so many sightings ni belgium of her and all very odd.
Madeleine is definitely on this planet somewhere and being the worlds most looked for child i think that one of these sightings is of her.

The tall woman in the photo was said to have been visiting relatives from her home in Molenbeek, Belgium and they had met her and those were her bags. It was published that she was visiting from Molenbeek a long time before the bank sighting with a similar looking woman and a child who looked like Madeleine outside the bank in Molenbeek.
If a coincidence, that was one mighty big one.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 pm

I seem to recall some of the videos were pulled not long after?
Why also, has the media not mentioned this Dutch guys name who claimed it was his daughter? All other possible sightings have been backed up with evidence of wrong child, but this never has to my knowledge?
Just we were told it wasn't Madeleine? and a father came forward to the police station and told the police it was his daughter??
Odd, the whole thing is odd about these 2 sightings.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down