Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie The Previous Mod from MM

5 posters

Go down

Eddie The Previous Mod from MM Empty Eddie The Previous Mod from MM

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:13 am

I don't know if any of the other forums have mentioned this, but if they haven't I would like to start the ball rolling and if they have, then I would like to join in.

If Susan Menez or anyone else that she has passed personal information to about "Eddie" publishes that information, it will NOT be repeated on here, this forum will NOT entertain publishing the personal information of anyone being threatened and intimidated and bullied in this fashion and neither will it appear on our blog.

In particular I do not owe Eddie any loyalty, she went along with Ambersues on MM and banned me for no reason at all after making some pretty false accusations about me. But I fail to see why her or her family should be threatened like this, it is a despicable way to behave. The only people that have been named on this blog or those that have put their own images and their own information on the internet on their hate forums, but I would even then draw the line and exposing family members and children.

Amberslut needs to address her rank hypocrisy, on one hand she says that her forum is to help missing children and their families and then she deliberately betrays the trust of a close friend of hers and tries to blackmail her by threatening her.

So please no one post personal information about Eddie or her family on here, if any does appear it will be removed, but I know the members on this forum and they are all brilliant, pleasant people who would not dream of causing innocent people and children harm.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Eddie The Previous Mod from MM Empty Re: Eddie The Previous Mod from MM

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 am

No one on here would stoop to their level.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 am

And of course, one would have to be remotely interested in Eddie and the banning to even want to post anything.

And I personally couldnt give a rat's little red rump about any of them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:16 am

Me neither Diane, but we do not want outings going on, we had this happen to a former member of here not so long ago, it shouldn't happen and people have to be more responsible.
I am not interested in eddiemod whatever her name is and she was particularly venomous to me, but even so, these outings are getting way beyond a joke, especially when they are including children and families.
MM is supposed to be about missing children, yet they have a member on there who openly threatens CM's wife and children, is banned and the person banning them is banned and he is reinstated, only to issue further threats to this person and his family, he even published where CM
lived.
This is the only reason I am interested in this and thought if many of the responsible forums and blogs refused to reproduce these kind of "outing" posts then it would die a pretty sharpish death.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Quite agree Rosie and also with Dianeh. I dont care much about forum wars, I stand outside the box looking in and watch and observe.
It is quite amusing at times, but other times disturbing.
These people need to get out more and enjoy life.
We are here for a good time, not a long time.
Outing people who's opinion differ is not on though, I agree.
We will always believe Madeleine is alive and out there, and until 100% proof has been put forward, nothing will change that view.
Likewise, the hate forums, will always believe Madeleine is dead and the parents did it??? Yet no proof exists?
Now they argue and fight amongst themselves!
Strange world we live in isn't it?
But I'd much rather live in my world than theirs.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:08 pm

To me, an outing is only interesting if I know the person. And since I never do, I just dont care. Why bother outing someone that none of us know.

But I agree it is wrong, and those that do it need to take a good hard look at themselves, as to why they are doing it. The innocent children and other members of the family are far more important than some one upmanship in some ridiculous forum war.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:43 am

None of us are interested in wasting time with wars. There are more important things to do: to help find / bring an innocent sweet little girl who is somewhere out there waiting to be found. All of us are right here, doing our best to help find / bring her safe to her home where she belongs, also in the middle of this, we can do something to help other missing chidren / people, even better. So, I agree with you Peaceful1.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down