Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I lay here, will you lay with me?

+2
Pedro Silva
vee8
6 posters

Go down

If I lay here, will you lay with me? Empty If I lay here, will you lay with me?

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:12 pm

vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

If I lay here, will you lay with me? Empty Re: If I lay here, will you lay with me?

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Well done Vee, I like that song a lot.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

If I lay here, will you lay with me? Empty Re: If I lay here, will you lay with me?

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:51 pm

It was played during the interview with Kate on radio 2. It was her choice, as it reminded her of Madeleine. She used to say 'Mummy, come and lay with me.' I was sobbing before the end of that track.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Yes my friend, me too. One more reason for me to enjoy that song.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Oh gawd I've not even heard the song and I've gone.

God bless you Kate may you lay with your little one and hold her in your arms soon.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:41 am

The McCanns also used it in one of their appeal videos.
I liked it before but I must say it's given the song much more meaning to me.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am

i love this song,every time i hear it it reminds me of Madeleine.I had heard it before, lots of times,but since gerry and kate used it in the video appeal to find her it as new meaning to me to.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 am

Clairesy

I am the same with that 'Dont Forget About Me' song that was used in the campaign to find Madeleine back at the start of all this.

To me, it is Madeleine's song, and it gets me upset each time I hear it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 am

aww i know thats another song that reminds me of Madeleine.It would be lovely if that song that guy wrote and sang could be released into the charts to raise money for the fund.I think it would do well because it as a very catchy tune t it.It normally takes me a few times to listen to a song before i can truly say weather i like it or not,but i liked that song the very first time i ever heard it.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum