Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My psychiatrist

4 posters

Go down

My psychiatrist Empty My psychiatrist

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:58 am

Or should I say my psychoanalyst, Dr Ache N Sachen on Virgin Media has started posting on the smaller board and getting on my wick. I know quite a few posts on that board are by it and under different names. But I feel a complete fool and just realised questions to me have been designed to manipulate my answers.

I know I must ignore it. I do 100 lines before I go to bed saying "I must ignore it" But I keep biting at it's very enticing and provoking questions. Especially when it attacks my friends on there who are just nice, caring folk.

Back to top Go down

My psychiatrist Empty Re: My psychiatrist

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:34 am

Ade, I was watching that progress earlier, before I went out for the evening for a meal. I kept saying to myself, "He DOES realise they are all dragonscrotum, doesn't he?" And now you admit he had you going?! For shame! :oops: We both know it better than that!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:45 am

Ahah, I was wondering where you were. I have had some weird stuff going on with my computer tonight. McAfee getting turned off etc. Suspect the vile Dr as I've heard he hacks into computers. Been switching it back on as soon as it turns protection for my files off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:48 am

I'm seriously thinking of keeping off the small board as anyone can post as anyone. At least on the bigger board you have to register so it's more difficult to multi post. I've been studying and studying the Dr's posts and I'm convinced it is a women and suspect it is either Viv or Claudia. Or just someone who has learned from being phsycoanalysed or has some qualifications in that field. Have to admit that it is getting inside my head and that is spooky stuff to be doing.

Back to top Go down

My psychiatrist Empty Really Curious

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:42 am

ModNrodder wrote:I'm seriously thinking of keeping off the small board as anyone can post as anyone. At least on the bigger board you have to register so it's more difficult to multi post. I've been studying and studying the Dr's posts and I'm convinced it is a women and suspect it is either Viv or Claudia. Or just someone who has learned from being phsycoanalysed or has some qualifications in that field. Have to admit that it is getting inside my head and that is spooky stuff to be doing.

What and where is the small board, as I would like to take a look?

Don't let anyone get inside your head like that - they are just a bunch of evil twisted cyber puppets.

Back to top Go down

My psychiatrist Empty VM boards.

Post by vee8 Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:36 am

Chinadoll, this is what we call the small board.

http://boards.virginmedia.com/yourspace/soundbites/madeleinemccann.html

I have been posting on there, daily, since August last year. It was pretty good, just the occasional anti, but nothing serious. Then at Christmas the standard of moderation fell through the floor. Now you have to post up to 10 times repeatedly to get something up, if at all, while the mars bars seem to get their up straight away. then a couple of months ago it was more or less taken over by dragonscrotum, who is using at least a dozen different identities to intimidate and ridicule the decent types on there, people like Sonya, friend from Scotland, Beryl, m from m and myself. It's almost not worth the effort anymore, if it wasn't for the fact that to give up would be to give the little mental cripple what it wants. so I keep persivering.

This is what we call the big board, which went up a couple of months ago. dragonscrote tried to scare us of there as well, but we kicked his backside so bad he went yelping back to the 3a's, crying foul!

http://forums.virginmedia.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=vmnpdebates&tid=3

It now has deleted everyone of it's posts, in fear of investigation by the authorities.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

My psychiatrist Empty Dscrote

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 am

Hi Nigel, Ade, Sonia and all new and interesting friends.
I can safely call you friends if thats ok with you as you are Kate'n'Gerry friendly which is very good.
Oh I wish this little Madeleine was found and returned by now.

I just want to say that from what I understand, if the Dscrote can have its vile messages removed and its scared of a higher autrhority finding out then it must be a very sad and lonely Muderator (yes, MUDerator) to be able to remove its messages instantly. When some idiot thought it fun to use my 'm from m' name for their pathetic postings, I had a bit of a job to get it off the board. I had to say I was my husband and m from m had passed away the previous evening. Does not bother me any more who says they are me as all the important people are now on this board and Nigel and Ade know my style.
I do not even go on it now as 'Supporter from the Other Hand', so if you see one, IT AINT ME ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:33 am

Don't worry M, you are certainly among friends here! Drachen wouldn't dare poke his head in here, these girls would rip him a second bumhole!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 am

vee8 wrote:Don't worry M, you are certainly among friends here! Drachen wouldn't dare poke his head in here, these girls would rip him a second bumhole!

:Nothingtoadd: only well said vee8 clapping clapping
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:41 am

Laffin Laffin Laffin

Give him an invitation! lol!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:15 am

vee8 wrote:Don't worry M, you are certainly among friends here! Drachen wouldn't dare poke his head in here, these girls would rip him a second bumhole!

rip him a second bum hole??? Hmmmmmmm more like rip a third one Laffin Laffin Laffin

like rosie says.........give him an invite. ;)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: