Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

butler arrested?

+4
Cath
Catkins
Peaceful1
vee8
8 posters

Go down

butler arrested? Empty butler arrested?

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 pm

bennett is claiming butler was arrested last week. Given his known propensity for embelishment, can anyone confirm this?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

butler arrested? Empty Re: butler arrested?

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Think its not true Vee. More of bennetts lies I think. No surprise. Must have had a poor turn out for his roadshow.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 pm

If Bennett told you the Sky was blue............you'd still need to check it..........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:31 am

Catkins wrote:If Bennett told you the Sky was blue............you'd still need to check it..........

butler arrested? 396948 butler arrested? 396948

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 am

I just had a phone call from Deuce/Mod. He just got an e-mail from butler, asking him to pass a message onto myself. butler has catagorically NOT been arrested, and she confirms she is taking legal action against bennett as a result of his previous malicious and unfounded claims. Now, I may not like butler, and in particular what she has done to the McCann's in the past, but if I had to choose who to believe, bennett or butler, then I choose butler over the proven habitual and compulsive liar that is bennett.

Last edited by vee8 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:28 am

I made a post on here this morning it seems to have vanished lol

Bennett is a complete and utter liar and he talks a load of "hollyhocks", I do not believe a thing he says, not a single thing, he has been caught out in far too many huge lies. Bennett is a fantasist, he is attention seeking again.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 am

Now butler, you can see what bennet really is.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 am

My guess is his houndation meeting flopped, BIG time, and he is desperatly trying to deflect attention away from it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 am

vee8 wrote:My guess is his houndation meeting flopped, BIG time, and he is desperatly trying to deflect attention away from it.

You are probably correct Vee, he cannot resist bragging, it is a wonder that we all haven't had 4000 chapters and 3000 verses shoved down our throats!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 am

It is as I suspected.

Just how could Bennett have known if Butler was arrested, and what the hell would she have been arrested for?

Why does he continue to post such absolute rubbish? And why after yet another hit with the liar stick does anyone believe anything that he every writes. For a start, you have to stop yourself from falling into a coma while reading it, and why read it, if it is not even true.

butler arrested? 590418
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:10 am

I'm afraid you guys are much more forgiving than I. I have no sympathy for Debbie Butler at all. She is beneath contempt IMO.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 am

Jayelles wrote:I'm afraid you guys are much more forgiving than I. I have no sympathy for Debbie Butler at all. She is beneath contempt IMO.

Nor me...............she and Bentwit ought to be locked in a cell together.....she could try and nag him to death and he could bore her to death and we could place bets on who would win... butler arrested? 921490
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 am

NOw, dont get me wrong. I couldnt care less if they locked Butler up and threw away the key.

BUT here we once again have proof of Bennett being economical with the truth.

And I thought we were just betting on which one was telling the truth. The odds are at any point in time the answer is neither. But on this one, I tend to believe that Butler was not arrested.

What would she be arrested for? This seems to be the missing part of this picture.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down