Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP.......

+2
Pedro Silva
Catkins
6 posters

Go down

PLEASE HELP....... Empty PLEASE HELP.......

Post by Catkins Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 am

Guys and Girls......I know we have done this before or been asked too...but due to last weeks Victory over Amaral and the McCanns Newspaper/TV Interviews , plus a forthcoming Election. I think now is the time to badger the elected ones to do something useful that doesn't fill their Bank Accounts !

I felt so sorry and helpless when I watched the McCanns pleading for government help .....

We might not be in a position to go search for Madeleine or donate large amounts of money. What we can do is badger our Government and its Ministers to get involved in finding Madeleine . Madeleine is a missing child, a missing British Citizen. As Gerry McCann said at the Press Conference...."Madeleine's case has been the highest profile child abduction - Yet we have to beg for help from the Government.....What happens when other children go missing that have not had such a high profile?"

So pretty pretty please... if you can spare half an hour to email and / or write to your MP and the other Ministers. Including Brown , Cameron and Clegg.... The same letter/email can be sent to all.....(I'll be doing both)
I will also put in my letter..."Please do not answer me with "It is a PT Investigation"....as this is a missing child , a BRITISH CITIZEN many of us are concerned about !"

I have put the addresses below.

First of all the Home Secretary (heard the Home Office being mentioned in connection with G & K’s press conference)
If your enquiry is regarding the Home Office then please write to:
Rt Hon Alan Johnson MP
Home Secretary
2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF
Telephone number: 020 7035 4848
[url=mailto://public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk]public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk[/url]
The Shadow Home Secretary is Chris Grayling: Email: [url=mailto://graylingc@parliament.uk]graylingc@parliament.uk[/url]

Edward Davey MP
Lib Dem Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

Email: [url=mailto://daveye@parliament.uk]daveye@parliament.uk[/url]
Chris Huhne MP
Lib Dem Shadow Secretary of State for the Home Department Email: [url=mailto://chris@chrishuhne.org.uk]chris@chrishuhne.org.uk[/url]

David Laws MP
Lib Dem Shadow Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families – His email address is for his constituency members so a letter would have to be sent to him at the House of Commons.

[url=http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/]http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/[/url]

[url=http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/aboutus/minister]http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/aboutus/minister[/url] ... ndex.shtml

[url=mailto://dcsf.ministers@dcsf.gsi.gov.uk]dcsf.ministers@dcsf.gsi.gov.uk[/url].
If you wish to write to the Secretary of State, his postal address is:
Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families
Sanctuary Buildings
Great Smith Street
London
SW1P 3BT.

[url=http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/contact-us]http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/contact-us[/url]
Foreign Office Address and contacts on here........
EU Contacts.........
[url=http://europa.eu/]http://europa.eu/[/url]
[url=http://www.writetothem.com/]www.writetothem.com[/url]
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP....... Empty Re: PLEASE HELP.......

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 am

What an excellent idea Catkins, I urge everyone, to send emails about this issue immediately, the more the better, also tell them to reopen the case immediately, make heavy stronger pressure in Portugal, also to send a Scotland Yard team to Portugal.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 am

My friends, please, send also letters to Jack Straw the foreign secretary, because he can put pressure on Interpol and the Portuguese, so, please, contact Jack Straw also.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 am

hi pedro - the foreign secretary is david milliband not jack straw, although he has just got his sights on the prime ministers job at the moment, so i don't think he will be too bothered about madeleine!! gordon brown is too intent on saving his own neck to really care about anybody elses. the people to concentrate on are david cameron, george osborne, perhaps nick clegg, although i have my doubts about him, and definitely a stinging letter to his right royal do nothing alan johnson.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 am

Hi Pedro

Just for your future reference Jack Straw is our [b]Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice, his remit covers: judicial policy, judicial appointments and diversity, democratic renewal and legislative programme among other duties.

So anyhow, you may be correct in stating that we should contact him too.

David Milliband is our current foreign secretary, however as the UK is due to hold a general election sometime in May, this will no doubt all change after the election, no matter who gets in, if we get a new party in power, there of course will be changes across the board, but even if we get the same party returned to power, there will still be changes, when it changes I will give you a list of who is who for your future reference to help you out, I know I appreciate yours and Maria's help with who is who and who does what in Portugal, it is invaluable to me.

Catkins, I think this is a great idea and I am all for it, I have asked this on the other thread where I included my letter from David Hanson in reply to this.

I think it is very important that we contact these people now because Kate and Gerry McCann themselves look to be lobbying parliament, so we may just get something done now if we too write to these people.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:10 am

Excellent idea. I have already spoken in person to my own MP but will now contact the other people suggested here.

Thank you for the addresses.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:10 am

By the way, I achieved precisely nothing.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Maria Theresa, your MP should write to the home secretary on your behalf outlining your concerns, ask him to do that and to keep you informed of events.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Rosiepops, my friend, thank you for your post. Talk / send letters immediately to Both Milliband and Straw. The more heavy stronger pressure the better. Flood with letters / emails David Cameron / Jack Straw / David Milliband / Gordon Brown, everyone at the British Parliament. This importasnt / urgent issue about this abduction cannot wait until May: ACT NOW, IMMEDIATELY, enough of wasted time.The elections can wait, this is much more important then elections.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 am

Thankyou all.....Please do try as the more the better.... PLEASE HELP....... Icon_flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 am

Wholeheartedly agree Catkins. Badger away everyone!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum