Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep looking.

5 posters

Go down

Please keep looking. Empty Please keep looking.

Post by vee8 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 am

The full statement from Kate and Gerry McCann today:

We are very pleased and relieved with the judge's decision in Lisbon today.
By upholding the injunction against Goncalo Amaral's book and DVD, the judge has rightly agreed that there has been significant, ongoing damage to the search for our beloved daughter Madeleine and to the rights of our family.
We are grateful to the judge for accepting that this injustice must not continue.
The court case has demonstrated, once again, that there is no evidence that Madeleine has come to any harm.
It has also clearly shown that no police force is actively looking for Madeleine, even, shockingly, when they are presented with new information and leads.

The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.

As painful and personally damaging as the slanderous claims of Mr Amaral and his supporters have been to us and our family, our primary focus has always been, and always will be, to find Madeleine through our own best investigative efforts.
It is still incumbent upon the British and Portuguese authorities to ensure that every credible lead has been investigated and that a meaningful search for our innocent and vulnerable little girl is properly carried out.
We must and will keep looking for Madeleine and those responsible for her abduction.
We implore the public, especially the Portuguese people, to help us look for Madeleine, to remain vigilant and to give us any information that could help us find our daughter.
Please do not give up on Madeleine. Please call 800 814 028 (in Portugal) or 0845 838 4699 0845 838 4699.
Thank you
Kate and Gerry McCann
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Please keep looking. Empty Re: Please keep looking.

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 am

Of course we are going to keep looking, until sweet Madeleine is found, until she returns home.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 am

It has also clearly shown that no police force is actively looking for Madeleine, even, shockingly, when they are presented with new information and leads.

The motives of those who have tried to convince the world that Madeleine is dead, and who've disgracefully and falsely tried to implicate us in her disappearance, need to be seriously questioned.

As painful and personally damaging as the slanderous claims of Mr Amaral and his supporters have been to us and our family, our primary focus has always been, and always will be, to find Madeleine through our own best investigative efforts.
It is still incumbent upon the British and Portuguese authorities to ensure that every credible lead has been investigated and that a meaningful search for our innocent and vulnerable little girl is properly carried out.
We must and will keep looking for Madeleine and those responsible for her abduction.

This for me is a clue what is coming tomorrow in the press conference, I hope they are going to announce that they are now going to go for criminal charges to be brought against Amaral.

I hope they are formally going to ask the Portuguese government to bring Goncalo Amaral in for questioning.

I strongly agree that the time has come for Amaral to be arrested, made an official witness and be made to tell what he knows about the disappearance of Madeleine.

I also hope they are going to publicly request the Portuguese to reopen this investigation and work in conjunction with a team from Scotland Yard in order to solve this solvable case.

Goncalo Amaral should hang his head in shame, he is the one who is bringing Portugal down, not Madeleine, not the McCanns.

Shame on him for using an innocent child in order to make his personal wealth, it is a damned disgrace and a slur on Portugal's name and it is time he was stopped. For Madeleine, Kate and Gerry and all the decent Portuguese folk, why should they see their country tarnished by this awful vile man?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am

Hi rosie,

i thought exactly the same when i read it.

Imo kate and gerry have pretty much the same opinion of gonc and co as we do here.He isn't innocent.Im not suggesting hes taken Madeleine,but i am saying i think he as a motive for his despicable actions, and for the way he as deliberately tried to implicate the mccans and hamper the search for Madeleine.

YES he needs to be brought in right away for questioning someone is on the payroll,and i think he would fail a lie detector test.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 am

Hi Clairesy

If "Fat Boy Fat" took a lie detector test the thing would probably short circuit and cause a diplomatic incident!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 am

Clairesy, Rosie

Amaral does not need to be 'involved' with Madeleine's abduction to have a motive for his actions in the case. Most cases of 'attempting to pervert the course of justice' are done by people who truly believe that the people that are seeking to implicate are guilty. What has come out in court so far, does appear to be along these lines, and it ample for at least an investigation to be raised into the actions of Amaral, Paiva, and a few others.

Beleiving the victims to be guilty is not BTW a defence and doesnt make the perpetrators (the police) any less guilty. I am just saying that there needs to be nothing more (although there maybe a lot more behind his motives) needed to get an investigation going.

ETA to add, I am not saying that Amaral is guilty of 'perverting the course of justice', just that there would appear from what came out in court, that it is more than a remote possibility, and as such should be investigated as a crime.

Last edited by dianeh on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a few things.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 pm

dianeh wrote:Clairesy, Rosie

Amaral does not need to be 'involved' with Madeleine's abduction to have a motive for his actions in the case. Most cases of 'attempting to pervert the course of justice' are done by people who truly believe that the people that are seeking to implicate are guilty. What has come out in court so far, does appear to be along these lines, and it ample for at least an investigation to be raised into the actions of Amaral, Paiva, and a few others.

Beleiving the victims to be guilty is not BTW a defence and doesnt make the perpetrators (the police) any less guilty. I am just saying that there needs to be nothing more (although there maybe a lot more behind his motives) needed to get an investigation going.

ETA to add, I am not saying that Amaral is guilty of 'perverting the course of justice', just that there would appear from what came out in court, that it is more than a remote possibility, and as such should be investigated as a crime.

I agree Diane, which is why I think the journalist SF asks some pretty good questions, I have learned a lot from the answers given to her questions from the McCanns and Amaral! I wish more Portuguese journalists would ask the questions she asks. I do not know what she thinks about the case and personally I do not want to know, I think that is the key to being a good journalist and presenter.

I think there is more than enough now known in the public domain to at the very least have Amaral brought in for question, with a specific view of charging him with perverting the course of justice and also the same applies to Ricardo Paiva. It is simply not good enough to have police officers going around doing things like this. It now looks from this dossier of Paiva's that Amaral rejected abduction and did not bother to look for Madeleine, just hours after she vanished.

My question is this; "when did Amaral come to this decision? Was it when he got up with a hangover after staying out late with his pals drinking all night, instead of attending the crime scene of a missing toddler on his patch?"

This question is now even more critical! I think Amaral is in very big trouble, I believe that we will soon see him taken in for official questioning into his conduct during this investigation.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum