Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glossary of terms.

+3
clairesy
Rosie
vee8
7 posters

Go down

Glossary of terms. Empty Glossary of terms.

Post by vee8 Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:10 am

This thread was started on PFA2, but is so good I'll repeat it here. Many, including myself, have contributed, but I'll name a few, TommyT, LeeAnneDeVette, Lamplighter, and others!

Glossary of terms.

Anti-Madeleine, Anti, A.M. - noun

Internet (sometimes RL) mentalist who gambles the fate of young children on the barking of dogs.

Glossary of terms used by the above-------

Tick Tock
A clock-like auditory hallucination often experienced by Anti-Madeleine's due to the delusion that everyone else is a mentalist.

Tide is turning

Visual hallucination often accompanying the Tick Tock

Truth and Justice

persecuting the parents of missing children.

The voice of Madeleine

]A catch-all term used to legitimize the persecution of two victims of crime by a disparate group of paedophiles, murderers, social failures and mental cripples.

Beyond belief/beggars belief
clear as a bell to everyone else except an A.M. (see above)

Dogs don't lie

A regularly used phrase to denote an A.M.'s desire to see a canine judiciary come to pass.

Incorruptible

See Corrupt

Free speech

An anti's desire to see only their opinion being preached.

(See Joanna Morais, Ambersuz, Jill Havern, Brenda Ryan)

I mean, my god

A randomly punctuated pronounced denoting wonder, shock or dismay expressed (see belch) when it turns out sauce for the goose cuts both ways.

Frequently invoked under the influence of alcohol.

Team McCann (McScam, McScum et variants)

A vast conspiracy involving two parents of a missing child, several sexually promiscuous acquaintances, possibly as many as three national political parties in the UK, all media in the UK (except Brunty from time to time), several celebrities, capitalists and members of the Royal Family. More formally, the term delusion, in psychiatry, has the exact same meaning.

I am seeking justice for Maddie

I am a) a shut-in b) a cranky pensioner c) mentally disturbed d) developmentally delayed e) jobless or f) a,b,c d and e.

The McCann’s are getting worried

a) 2 +2 = 5

or

b) I am getting worried.

I'm talking to you, Clarrie!

Transference of a feeling of worthlessness, futility and inconsequence, based in reality, largely linked to socio-economic status, manifesting as a belief a media spokesperson is a) aware of the author and b) takes the author seriously.

Dogs don't lie

The mistaken belief that dogs could lie if they wanted to, applied in a futile attempt to a) avoid reasoned argument and established fact and b) replicate it.

Proper Dad (variants: Proper Mum, Parent, Gran, Derelict, Recidivist etc.)

A self-assigned style and title, employed in a failed attempt to bring moral superiority to bear. Substantiating data typically absent.

bin

A large, often wheeled, receptacle for household waste, of such enormous symbolic resonance to some that the very suggestion of its movement can induce negative emotion. Sometimes improperly stored in the front garden.

The3Arguidos (.com, .org, .net, .gone)

Discredited, dismantled cyber-Hades for e-Miserables.

It's just my opinion

Preface to a sentence (or something resembling a sentence) that translated into truthful English means 'Pardon me while I libel with abandon'.

I am entitled to my opinion, it's still a free country for now

As above, translates truthfully as 'yes I know what I just posted violates every written and implicit law of libel, decency and reason known to man.'

ice-cream cone

A sex toy.

XXX are playing a blinder

An exclamation of approval for institutions that do #### all.

E.g. Portimao PJ.

Dog

In non anti-world, Canis lupus familiaris, a domesticated relative of the wolf.

In anti world.

1. Keepers of the ultimate truth.

2. A plausible receptacle for the disposal of bodies.

3. Desirable replacement for agents of the judiciary.

An Anti Belch

]A self-righteous morally superior rant that attempts to justify persecuting parents of missing children.

(An often used variant is a Brant from a portamanteau formed of the initials of the prominent B antis and the word rant.)

WARNING

Anti Belches and Brants can induce comas.

B Antis

A specific Species of Anti characterized by verbosity, nastiness, lack of reason, lack of compassion, inflated egos and the ability to induce coma inducing ennui through the use of Brants.

Prominent B antis are Blacksmith, Bennett, and Bren.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Glossary of terms. Empty Re: Glossary of terms.

Post by vee8 Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:11 am

Your details are safe

Au courant alternative to 'the cheque is in the mail.'

fridge magnet

Considered by most to be a kitschy, cheap impulse purchase, the fridge magnet also serves as the symbol of the highest honour bestowed by the Order of the Anti-Madeleine’s. Less desirable than an Oscar, Nobel Prize or finding 20p in the street, but admittedly outranks a manslaughter conviction.

criminal conviction

not got one = bad; got one = come have a cuddle.

Mr; Sr; etc.

Honorific prefix is the AM equivalent of drinking someone's bathwater.

"I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer" and similar variants

Cry for affirmation. Three years and tick tocking.[/size]

"out on the lash leaving three infants in the dark of night for hours on end"

measure of time in alternate universe.

Lunch

Investigative technique employed by the Portimao PJ.

rich

]able to afford low season package holiday at two+ star resort.

swingers

any group of married couples travelling with children.

Volcano

Plausible location for disposal of bodies
(The presence or dormancy of actual volcanoes is arbitrary in ascertaining plausibility.)

Tapas

An evening meal consisting of fourteen bottles of wine over several hours no matter what anybody says.[/size]

Coloboma

A condition affecting the appearance of the human eye, indicating autism, hiccups, stuttering, dandruff and age-inappropriate taste in cosmetics in children conceived via extramarital test tube IVF in
Belgium

Metric System
A stealth plot to destroy all that is great about this country and ultimately replace Queen
Victoria with Queen Elton John, a known wicked sodomite.

Neck
Imaginary part of the body that distinguishes head from the torso.

Blog

Alternative therapy with no bill and no therapist. Generally regarded as an ineffective treatment, leading to hysteria, poor grammar, and shagging really fat guys.

Embalming

Fun for the whole family, this easily accomplished process preserves corpses in the comfort of your own home or holiday flat, and never more so than when you've been out on the lash drinking fourteen bottles of wine for hours and have a few minutes to spare between finding your child missing and ringing what passes for the local police. Schedule permitting, the subject may be stored in an adjacent fridge (no magnets, please) should undertaking the process be more convenient with half the world's media on your doorstep

Sand

A tissue preservative of efficacy recognized to an extent that it is used by licensed funeral practitioners nowhere.

F**k the McCanns"

Auditory distortion leading to the following interpretations:

1. Good luck to the McCann’s

2. Ask the McCann’s.

Racism

Criticism of
Portugal, its police, its dining customs, and/or its dust.

Evidence

Speculation without any measurable quantity.

"I am an expert"

http://www.wikipedia.org[/size]

60 Reasons Why Madeleine McCann was Not Abducted Or Some Such

A must-read in certain legal chambers, this work of fiction was brought to market by the Kitchen Table Publishing House, yet rejected by several local libraries. Also translated into German, coincidentally the language in which another unforgettable piece of fiction, Mien Kampf, was published.

1000 pounds

A mythic sum of money often discussed, yet never seen.

ModMansion

Similar in character to the goings on at the fictional Southfork of
Dallas fame, this secret cyber coven was littered with trip hazards in the form of Skype boxes. Derelict since the demise of The3Argudios.net/com/org/fu, it has yet to attract the attention of English Heritage or The National Trust

Done

Improper usage form of the common English verb 'do'. It can be used as an auxiliary and a main verb, as in "Yes, I done wrong, but my god, lets forget about that." It is often used in questions as in "My OH asks me why I have the time to done all this but why I don't got no time to get no house work done like move the bin to the front garden where it is suppose to be?"

Orange

Any of several colours that lie between red and yellow in hue. A prominent if ill-advised substitute for typical pallor, orange is sometimes seen on the front page of a Red Top.

Fridge.

Domestic appliance used for the storage of frozen food, e.g. peas, carrots, Aunt Bessie's
Yorkshire puddings and, at a pinch, can be used to hide small children, particularly dead ones

Getting drunk.

Usually involves the imbibing of copious amounts of alcohol. In la-la land however, you can get drunk on less than two glasses of white wine.

Oscar.

An award, given at a lavish ceremony, to a deserving actor or actress who, after years of perfecting their art, are deemed to be at the peak of their profession. Sometimes also given to ordinary people who have never starred in any movie production in their life, but qualify by virtue of being the victims of a crime.

Chimp

Term of endearment often used by A.M's to describe intelligent, compassionate, humorous posters.

Troll

Term used by A.M.'s to shut down all debate whenever a "Pro" appears on a forum to dispute myths and lies.

Expert

Usually used to denote a failed solicitor, corrupt policeman or wannabe anything they are not, with an opinion etc that is totally ridiculous. Not to be confused with real Experts who do not spend their time on facebook/twitter/forums.

Proof

Usually means some gratuitous made-up stupidity the poster wishes the reader to believe, involving far-out ideas that, under scrutiny are shown to be just about as daft as the moon being made of salami. Not to be confused with the real thing.

Quotes

Invariably results from someone 'talks' to a policeman/politician/journalist, the results of that being then embellished, distorted and posted up as gospel truth. Pass.

newbie’s
Term used to describe new posters on a forum, used by TB to express his superiority and inflate his own ego.

Gut

The digestive system by which ingested food (see Tapas) is acted upon by physical and chemical means to provide the body with nutrients it can absorb and to excrete waste products; in mammals the system includes the alimentary canal extending from the mouth to the anus. Appropriately, often the chief decision making organ for the Anti-Madeleine who literature shows will typically state "My gut tells me...." and rarely state "My brain tells me..."[/size]

"I have just got off the phone to my friend in XXXX"

I am lonely and insignificant.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:11 am

Guilt

Official legal status of an individual which can only be determined by reading newspaper articles and the brants of A.M.s on forums.

Official real life judicial rulings are not permitted.

"I am here for justice"

I am lonely, nasty and significant

Paedophile.

A person, usually though not exclusively male, who has a severe sexual perversion which compels them to seek sexual intercourse with young children. In normal society such individuals are reviled and despised. In Anti-Madeleine land however, these individuals are revered and admired. Paedophiles are welcomed as honoured guests into their forums, and in real life must be protected at all costs

Pinkie.

Clarence Mitchell, the spokesman the McCann's were forced to employ to counter the web of lies, deceit and disinformation bandied about by the anti-Madeleine's.

Pink spin.

The rebuttals of the lies put about by people desperate to stop Madeleine being found at any cost.

Reality.

A state of existence not widely known by most Anti-Madeleine's

]Empathy.

This word does not appear in any known anti-Madeleine dictionary.[/size]

Sympathy.

Considered a weakness to be stamped out by anti-Madeleine's.

Mistake.

All anti-Madeleine's live in a god-like state, and their parenting skills are considered by themselves to be perfect and above reproach. A mistake, error of judgement, or human failure is something an anti-Madeleine is incapable of making.

McCann believer.

Derogatory name given by anti-Madeleine's to someone who is more intelligent than themselves, i.e. someone who actually HAS read ALL of the case files, and reached the same logical conclusion that Portugal's own Attorney general and chief prosecutor reached, that there is no evidence whatsoever to implicate the McCann's.

"It's in the files!"

Some mistranslated or out of context quote that is believed to conclusively prove the McCann's guilt. The Portuguese Attorney general's summing up does not appear anywhere in these files.

"The wheels are falling off the McCann's wagon!"

A psychological form of whistling to keep the spirits up. If repeated often enough, it is believed somehow the phrase will alter the McCann's fortunes, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Madeleine McCann.

A four year old innocent child, cruelly abducted from her holiday apartment, largely forgotten and ignored by the anti-Madeleine's

tony bennett.

See Liar.

Also see
Hypocrite
Mountebank
Coward.

goncalo amaral.

See evil.
Also see
Corrupt,
Crooked,
misogynistic,
Alcoholic,
Thug.

'I seem to remember'

common preamble to outrageous and generally completely fictitious theorising about the contents of a newspaper article which may or may not have ever existed.

*cough*

To smoke weed.

'respected poster'

Complete charlatan with overt bullying tendencies but who is nonetheless thought highly of by mods and admin.

debate
pronounced de-bait

term used to lure unsuspected posters by use of worms WUM's, under false pretence of a good sensible discussion.
Like in... de wum at de end of de hook.

"I'm not normally a violent person, but...."

I am a homicidal maniac.

"There's something funny about those two."

I have never been a victim of crime in my life, which qualifies me to comment on people who have.

"If they had been working class from a council estate they would have been charged by now."

I have absolutely no understanding of the law, the workings of social services or the true meaning of neglect, but I bitterly resent he fact that this couple of working class parents have betrayed their roots, worked bloody hard, and made something of their lives, something I am too bloody idle to do for myself
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:45 pm

vee8 wrote:Guilt

Official legal status of an individual which can only be determined by reading newspaper articles and the brants of A.M.s on forums.

Official real life judicial rulings are not permitted.

"I am here for justice"

I am lonely, nasty and significant

Paedophile.

A person, usually though not exclusively male, who has a severe sexual perversion which compels them to seek sexual intercourse with young children. In normal society such individuals are reviled and despised. In Anti-Madeleine land however, these individuals are revered and admired. Paedophiles are welcomed as honoured guests into their forums, and in real life must be protected at all costs.

Pinkie.

Clarence Mitchell, the spokesman the McCann's were forced to employ to counter the web of lies, deceit and disinformation bandied about by the anti-Madeleine's.

Pink spin.

The rebuttals of the lies put about by people desperate to stop Madeleine being found at any cost.

Reality.

A state of existence not widely known by most Anti-Madeleine's.

Empathy.

This word does not appear in any known anti-Madeleine dictionary.

Sympathy.

Considered a weakness to be stamped out by anti-Madeleine's.

Mistake.

All anti-Madeleine's live in a god-like state, and their parenting skills are considered by themselves to be perfect and above reproach. A mistake, error of judgement, or human failure is something an anti-Madeleine is incapable of making.

McCann believer.

Derogatory name given by anti-Madeleine's to someone who is more intelligent than themselves, i.e. someone who actually HAS read ALL of the case files, and reached the same logical conclusion that Portugal's own Attorney general and chief prosecutor reached, that there is no evidence whatsoever to implicate the McCann's.

"It's in the files!"

Some mistranslated or out of context quote that is believed to conclusively prove the McCann's guilt. The Portuguese Attorney general's summing up does not appear anywhere in these files.

"The wheels are falling off the McCann's wagon!"

A psychological form of whistling to keep the spirits up. If repeated often enough, it is believed somehow the phrase will alter the McCann's fortunes, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Madeleine McCann.

A four year old innocent child, cruelly abducted from her holiday apartment, largely forgotten and ignored by the anti-Madeleine's.

tony bennett.

See Liar.

Also see
Hypocrite
Mountebank
Coward.

goncalo amaral.

See evil.

Also see
Corrupt,
Crooked,
misogynistic,
Alcoholic,
Thug.

'I seem to remember'

common preamble to outrageous and generally completely fictitious theorising about the contents of a newspaper article which may or may not have ever existed.

*cough*

To smoke weed.

'respected poster'

Complete charlatan with overt bullying tendencies but who is nonetheless thought highly of by mods and admin.

debate
pronounced de-bait

term used to lure unsuspected posters by use of worms WUM's, under false pretence of a good sensible discussion.
Like in... de wum at de end of de hook.

"I'm not normally a violent person, but...."

I am a homicidal maniac.

"There's something funny about those two."

I have never been a victim of crime in my life, which qualifies me to comment on people who have.

"If they had been working class from a council estate they would have been charged by now."

I have absolutely no understanding of the law, the workings of social services or the true meaning of neglect, but I bitterly resent he fact that this couple of working class parents have betrayed their roots, worked bloody hard, and made something of their lives, something I am too bloody idle to do for myself.

My contributions:

In my Opinion

A term regularly used by Anti Madeleine posters which they think allows them to commit libel and slander.

I Only want The Truth For Madeleine

A sentence used to vilify and persecute her innocent parents.

It is only Satire!

An excuse used by paedophiles and other odious vile Anti Madeleine creatures, to post sick sexually explicit photoshopped pictures. A term used by Brenda Ryan who thinks sick and twisted and perverted doctored pictures of an innocent little girl's daddy are somehow funny and will will help to find Madeleine and give her a voice!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 am

Some more from various PFA members.

McCann Case

A state of suspended reality wherein Kate and Gerry McCann are the subjects of active investigation by legitimate parties. Often characterised by excessive Tick Tocking and a sense of imminent satisfaction attached to the sensation someone, somewhere, is playing a blinder.

petition

An exercise in futility that ironically "beggars belief", often accompanied by bad grammar, incredible spelling, and requests beyond the reach of the just, the elected and the sane. Occasionally involves unrealised marches on Downing Street. Always involves lists of names drawn from the telephone book, cemeteries and madness.

Leaflet

Activity contributing to the slaughter of innocent trees or the increase in greenhouse gases, where recycled paper is involved. 50/50 chance of the leaflet being distributed, causing backlash, or being the subject of a sensational climb down after fifty pages of posts.

It's in the Public Domain

Common excuse used to justify the publication of names, addresses and photographs of innocent men, women and children on forums such as the now defunct 3 Arguidos.

Photon (also likely sassy, scuba_pro, scrimes, or Lady Chatterly.)

A cyber username that could be considered a cross between the Hydra, in ancient mythology a nameless serpent-like chthonic water beast that possessed 9 heads and poisonous breath so virulent even her tracks were deadly, and Wile E. Coyote, in popular fiction a cartoon character with the shape of an emaciated opportunistic predator with a mangey coat, perpetually foiled in its attempt to do just about anything. Interestingly, while coyotes have been observed to travel in large groups, they primarily hunt in pairs. In coyote packs associations between individuals are less stable, thus making their social behavior more in line with that of the dingo (famously linked with the disappearance of a child in the dusty outback, a climate not unlike pokey old Portugal which as of this writing is so deep in government debt it destabilized stock markets in New York, London and other centres of financial significance, none of which are actually located in Portugal.) It has been theorized that this is due to an earlier expression of aggression. Coyotes are primarily nocturnal, but can often be seen during daylight hours and have been known to mate with domestic dogs.

Satiricals Thread

The exercise of a damaged value system, undertaken by individuals who should be out looking for work.

Personal Details

The publication of information identifying an individual who previously felt safe behind their computer screen, typically by someone they thought they could trust, and often as the result of the posting of email correspondence.

This forum has been taken over by pros

Stress manifesting as a nonsensical complaint by Tier B Anti Madeleines usually when it's boring because admin isn't screwing up the management of the forum or news reaches respected members that out in the real world events aren't tick tocking quite as they had hoped.

I would never leave my children alone!

My children cannot be left alone as they exhibit the criminal characteristics of their various fathers.

"They don't act like grieving parents!"

1) They don't act like me, and with my kids, I can tell you what a grieving parent looks like;

2) They don't act like Karen Matthews.

"has/have/had experience with the justice system/police department/judges"

Appeared at the defendant's table in shackles; rightfully convicted.

"Why aren't they searching?"

The expectation that 2 people could effectively search 35,600 square miles of land.

IVF

The work of the devil and freemasons to bring about a new world order.

"I remember reading/watching/hearing XXX say that"

Mass hallucination due to over exposure to Brants.

Corroboration is not needed.

banned

Formerly a distinction requiring some effort, now simply a dull blade in the hands of those who can flick the switch on people who don't agree with them.

"Duarte Levy"

A mythical, large and shapeless lifeform characterised by deception and inability to pay phone bills.

The law

Fun-spoiling and unfair code governing the rules of society.

Largely ignored.

Torture

Acceptible use of violent coercive techniques in the pursuit of justice and truth

"creating innocent victims"

An expression of outrage made in solidarity with a range of characters including cancer-ridden sex offenders and migrant North Africans. This expression is most commonly made by individuals who would be the first to object to Britain's immigration policy or complain about rising crime, their relations' contribution to that particular problem notwithstanding.

Freemasons

A fraternal organization with easy terms of membership relative to most selective clubs. As Anti Madeleine's still can't get in, the Freemasons are the subject of much Anti-Madeleine scorn, risible speculation and barely veiled jealousy. Think Kate and Gerry McCann, only with funny hats and secret handshakes.

Glenfield Hospital

A den of sin, inequity, zombie doctors, and all manner of sexual deviants. Killed Jill Havern's ex-husband just by looking at him.

Sardines, wine and beer.

Usefull tools of the trade for someone investigating, oh, let's say for arguments sake, a missing child.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:04 am

Again, my thanks, among others, to TommyT and LeeAnneDeVette.

"Leicestershire Child Services"

A corrupt organization that has this odd view of things like relevance and minding your own business.

"the Police" (UK)

Law enforcement agencies who persist in contacting some associated with The Madeleine Foundation and The 3Arguidos, but never for reasons they like.

"Beachy"

A cyber identity that allegedly was (and depending on the post remained, and for that matter very possibly still is) 'a young copper' approximately somewhere between (and, variously, throughout), 1945 and 1995, linked most famously with a murder case so horrific it has never been described anywhere except in super secret police files and postings on a message board. Also curious about bus routes in Boston. Considered by many a hybrid combination of Nancy Drew, Anna Andersen, and really bad flatulence.

"Coldwater"

An internet poster with powers of persuasion somewhere between "The Truth is Out There" and "There's a sucker born every minute."

"Paedophile was a Moderator on the 3 Arguidos"

Weighted on the probable vs. possible scale, an allegation, true or not, neatly summarising the high standards, due diligence, and general intellectual firepower of the guiding lights behind the now defunct 3Arguidos. A real achievement, even by the democratic standards with which the content of the internet is measured.

Rothley

Small, cozy English village hiding dark secrets, multiple sets of professionals up to no good, dumb people who are "in on it", or maybe enlightened people too scared to talk about the McCanns' guilt, sets of children with the gall to pray for Madeleine and give stuffed animals, and the ultimate bad taste, bad act, keeping a candle lit in their village square in honor of a missing child.

Woman from Rothley

A buxom, ample lady of a certain class who mistakes airing her opinion on television for an accomplishment in life.

Clarence Mitchell aka Pinkie, The Pink Prince, Clarrie, Clarenzio, Clarice and the Angel of death.

Professional PR agent/necromancer/warlock with super secret ties to the government, freemasons and the mothership.

"Kate McCann looks cold"

Deliberate to spiteful misinterpretation of the grim visage of a mother who’s child has been stolen and is stuck in a God forsaken dusty little country where the police are most capable investigating the lunch menu and with a national debt capable of rocking international stock markets.

“Estelle”

A personality subset characterised by a boundless capacity for transferring depraved sexual musings onto the motivations of strangers. Averse to seafood. See also, Drachen Sachen.

And now my mouse has busted!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 am

OK, new mouse at the ready!

"JillyComeLately"

A personality subset with the characteristics of a lemon: sour, acidic, and, colloquially, defective and/or deeply flawed. When encountered may be mistaken for a viper or a leg trap. Currently the subject of an in-depth study by anthropologists to confirm postings on message boards represent the species’ first human contact since being shunned by the village. See also, Marian and Chimaera.

"I will never understand why the archiving of the case was not challenged by Madeleine’s parents."

(courtesy of some dimwit on Raptors latest forum/blog/ self indulgence)

Translation: I do not understand Portugese law
but never mind that, whatever's happened its obviously the McCann's fault, god bless that poor forgotton child, and me, and all other people who are seeking the truth through ignorance and spite. amen.

"The last thing the McCann's want is the case re-opened."

A delusion brought about by negative thinking, ignoring the fact that the McCann's have in fact TWICE asked the PJ to re-open the case, and are now considering appealing to he European Court of Human Rights to FORCE the PJ to re-open it.

"They should have attened the reconstruction."

A conveniently forgotten fact is that it was the MCCANN'S who first begged for a reconstruction, to be televised, a week after Madeleine was abducted. Who refused this plea? The PJ.

"Kate should be forced to answer the 48 questions."

Means that the anti-Madeleine's want to know if Kate really did have a premonition before she went on holiday, because that, let's face it, that would really help to find who took Madeleine.

"Not long now, then we'll know the truth!"

About the fat defective, hopefully before the end of this month.

"The child they just didn't want."

Because no one, in their right mind, would give up on a child after the stress and trauma of going through IVF to concieve her.

"The fact that they couldn't concieve naturally was nature's way of saying they were unfit to be parents."

Possibly the grossest of insults to all couples the world over who have used IVF to have a desperatly longed for family.

Cigarette ash

Essential material in the preparation of DNA evidence.

Autism and Aspergers

Two recognized conditions that somehow entered the lexicon of this wholly unrelated farce. Again and again and again and again.

Facebook

A treasure trove of real life information, often about people sucked into this vortex of imbecility who have no actual connection to the matter, and as often innocent children. Particularly useful to Anti-Madeleine's with boundary issues

Tracksuit and trainers

The official uniform of the female Anti-Madeleines. Generally a size too small, exposing the tattoos stretching across one or both of the protruding lower belly or upper buttocks, and quite often in some shade of neon pink, accessorized with a faux animal print. At Christmas and breakfast, the tracksuit will typically be stained with a combination of vodka and fag ash, despite being made entirely from recycled plastic.

Benefits

The means by which most Anti-Madeleines fund their 18 to 23/7 attention to seeking justice, either through direct deposit or grants to universities.

Beowulf

Jerry curled Walter Mitty type character given to flights of fancy about being an international man of intrigue.
Characterised by impenetrable cryptic sentences in pigeon English and a faint whiff of sardines and bullshit.
Erstwhile posterboy and sex object of Mod mansion.
Was a prominent B anti before his fall from grace.

Success

National humiliation by being branded a stalker on the front page of a newspaper.

Arguido.

Much misunderstood term that, in la-la land, translates into "They done it." The literal translation means, 'Person of interest.' While there is no direct equivalent in English law, a close aproximation means 'Someone who is helping the police with their enquiries.' Every year thousands of people help the police with their enquiries without ever being charged, or even being considered suspects. A much ignored fact is that in Portugal people can actually ASK to be made arguido's, to afford themselves certain legal protections.

"May I remind you that Dr McCann is the official suspect in the disapearance of his daughter."

A 'StarTrek' like warp in time. Neither Kate or Gerry are official suspects in ANY crime, if indeed, according to the previous term, they ever were. They have not been suspects, near suspects, arguido's, policemen's little helpers or anything resembling any of the aforementioned for the best part of a year now.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 am

"How did the alleged abductor snatch Madeleine in a time slot of (your chosen length of time goes here)?"

An imbecilic, and therefore naturally quite popular, rhetorical question proffered ad nauseum by the Anti-Madeleines, underscored by the common knowledge that abductors famously commit their crimes at a leisurely pace. Particularly confusing to the thinking public given the anecdotal (see 'I been in the dock before') evidence that many Anti-Madeleines are intimately acquainted with the concept of smash and grab robbery.

"...he spent an unusually long time in the toilet - maybe up to 5 minutes, though we have never been told why."

Oh, dear... there aren't words to make this steamer look any worse than it is... if you must, possibly see Estelle.

"they didn't find no forensic evidence in the apartment that an abductor was there and done the abducting (sic)"

A cherished Anti-Madeleine notion that it is inevitable every person who entered Apartment 5A ever would have left forensic evidence, along the lines of which one might reasonably argue that as there was no forensic evidence of a maid, the dump reflected the general housekeeping standards of the somnolent and torpid under class paid to do these sorts of things. Further incredulity may result from the rickety assumption that had the abductor left forensic evidence, the PJ would have found it.

"there was loads of flats opposite the McCanns' flat and nobody saw nobody done nuffink (sic)"

Reasoning predicated on the incorrect assumption that the entire world both has the free time and shares the Anti-Madeleine predisposition to staring slack-jawed into space, waiting for something interesting to happen across the road at the neighbours. See also, Bin.

48 questions

Baffling series of questions asked in a foreign language that nobody in their right mind would answer.

Refusal to answer=admission of guilt.

"I worry for the twins"

Callous, groundless, insincere and vindictive sentiment displayed by the A.M.s which roughly translates as "I derive pleasure from seeing children being separated from their parents."

"I love Madeleine like she was my own"

One of the rare instances where an Anti-Madeleine says something truthful, albeit to their detriment when they are eventually sectioned

"I think CR or anyone would have a hard time proving defamation in it"

I got my law degree at the University of Wishful Thinking and I know nothing about the law except that it frequently spoils all the fun.

"the biggest bullies in the legal world"

Translated: I can't stand a singularly effective law firm and cannot see my own reflection in a mirror.

"I will stay on fighting for the truth if it takes another twenty years!"

Translation: only the good die young.

"Some day the twins will grow up and learn the truth through the internet"

Transference of shame-based emotion by people at risk of their children Googling national humiliation by being branded a stalker on the front page of a newspaper.

"so sue me"

Utterance often used by LA to try and disguise the impotence he really is in the grand scheme of his forum world.

Pro McCann......

1. In the normal world it means supporting the McCann family in their search for Madeleine and their fight against moronic idiots trying to prevent her being found.......

2. In the pitchforking anti Madeleine world it means.........Chimp, Team or member of the McCann family, Child neglectors, paedophiles ,conspiracy producers,coverupererers.....etc

"Woof woof"

Innuendo laden snide answer to a question on the McCann's guilt.
Animal noises are acceptable as legitimate answers to questions for an A.M.

There were only Kates Fingerprints on the shutter.

Completely missing the fact there were other unidentified prints lifted off....

("I love Madeleine like she was my own"

One of the rare instances where an Anti-Madeleine says something truthful, albeit to their detriment when they are eventually sectioned.)

2. I love another couple's child more than my own, as I neglect them routinely to pursue Madeleine's parents vigorously across the internet.

"Pink Company of the Loyal McCann Guards"

A regiment of the Establishment Division of the British Army, whose origins lie in the protection of Prince Charles’ private yacht. Its lineage can be traced as far back as 2010, when it was imagined by severely unmedicated Anti Madeleine ThenThereWere4 (more formally ThenThereWere4VoicesInMYHead And TheyWon’tStopShouting.)

Comprised mainly of conscripted members of the NuLabour party, the media, British millionaires and a few children with Facebook pages, The Pink Company frequents the pavements, the plazas, and in the airports and cafes and bars of the Algarve, having arrived in the cosmopolitan and famously just nation of Portugal in silent black helicopters (although super secret ground troopers snuck in through a series of tunnels beneath Portugal, their progress slowed by the daunting task of wading through mounds discarded sardine bones.) Cunningly disguised as gigantic killer bumblebees, wearing horizontal striped shirts of yellow and black, they can be seen wearing the traditional child neglector footsoldier sash, a collection of empty cider cans tied together with the shredded remains of a blue sports bag. Indeed men dressed like this have been and continue to be seen wherever the McCanns appear at a fancy dress ball. The Pink Company defeated the Portuguese at the Battle of Praia de Luzers, ambushing the noble sardine eaters by appearing as locals driving battered Renault hire cars with more than half a dozen plastic saints on the dashboard, a rosary hanging from the rear view mirror and four stuffed doggies with bobbing heads on the rear deck. The Pink Company headquarters for the battle was a house painted "electric blue" and "puke green" and the brick wall out front was a lovely shade of "sickly purple". The battle, fought and won over the lunch hour, was fixed when the cunning Pinkies engaged the Prayan forces in a skirmish inside one room at HQ, luring them with a tempting array of fried Fava beans and sweetbreads, but ensuring their surrender by holding the battle in the very room where the furniture is completely covered in plastic, the floor is completely covered with plastic runners and YOU ARE NEVER, EVER ALLOWED TO GO IN THERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NEVER! DO YOU HEAR ME? I SAID NEVER!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:59 am

"There is no evidence of an abduction."

A literary equivalent of something known in the science of physics as a half-life, this is in fact a half-truth. In essence, the statement is correct, but the other half of the fact is conveniently ommitted by the anti-Madeleines, that is that there is also no evidence of a death or it's cover up. The two statements are inexorably linked, and no attempt should be made to pull them apart. To do so would cause electrons to collide, miniture black holes to appear and the end result is that the human race will be sucked into a giant vortex like arsehole in space, and civilisation as we know it will cease to exist.

"Why didn't they hire a nanny?"

It is a well known fact among the anti-Madeleines that all Mark Warner holiday complexes have a ratio of five nannys to one guest, and that these nannies will trip over themselves to engraciate themselves to tourists in order to be selected for the honour of babysitting their children. Truth is, at Praia de Luz there were a grand total of FIVE paid and qualified nannies, and these had to be booked in advance of arriving on holiday, at the same time as booking the holiday itself.

Baby listening service, or drop in nanny service.

A system of childminding used at holiday resorts the world over since, well, since the first holiday resorts first opened I guess. A nanny with a radio will patrol along the corridors of the hotel, campsite or resort, listening, or occasionally looking into an appartment, to see if the childen are soundly asleep. If not the radio is used to alert the reception desk, who will in turn alert the particular parents. Intervals between checks can be as frequent as ten minutes or up to an hour, depending on the size of the nannies round. Millions of families have employed this service, and as a result millions of children have suffered neglect. An abominable service, that if the families who use it had come from a council estate they would never have got away with it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:20 am

"F*ck the McCanns"

The elegant secret password of the Anti Madeleine Foundation, allows the spitter entrance to exclusive venues like conference venues and beautifully underscores the Anti Madeleines' terrible determination to seek Justice for Madeleine, who may or may not be dead, depending on whether or not a live Madeleine or a dead Madeleine is of more use to their argument of the moment.

Imprecision

The use of a word incorrectly. For example: "I have personally contributed to many threads on many forums in which I've given my analysis or opinions, often in the form of lenghty articles." In this instance, the writer uses the word often when in all likelihood meant to use the word exclusively.

Pact of silence.

An oath, signed in blood in the presence of the devil, whereby any signee who breaks it will be cast into the gorge of death by the McCann's.
Or agreeing to abide by the official judial secrecy laws, meaning they are not allowed to answer questions on the case.

D notice (sometimes referred to as 'media blackout')

primitive, ritualistic incantation, frequently invoked by AMs to refer to an all-powerful evil force that thwarts truth seekers by capriciously disappearing any information, evidence or reference to support the doctrine that the McCanns, their friends, family and assorted and various others (from internet posters to the pope humself) are and always have been evil doers, and quite possibly lizard race bilderberg masonic catholics as well.

see also, er, bilderberg group, lizard people, masons. and catholics. they is all in on it.

"24 Horas"

Colloquially known as 24 Horrors, the tabloid newspaper enjoys the credibility of a tabloid newspaper. Often cited as a source, owing to its editorial stance on the Madeleine McCann abduction which no, does not have anything to do with selling newspapers to the lower classes and similarly inconsequential, however frequently at odds with what is generally known as fact or accuracy, even to the extent it sometimes conflicts with the content of the files scrupulously maintained by the lovely and talented Policia Judiciaria Maximus Super Duperus. (Portuguese for Keystone Cops, and a very funny series it was, too.) Nonetheless, a very good source for an Anti Madeleine to cite, so long as no one with a functioning brain stem reads your comments.

The Truth

Hardly used by the Anti Mob. If there is a truthful statement in, say the DVD files then just omit that part of the file. Simple really and often used by those who attack parents of abducted children.

Abductor

A word not in the AM's vocabulary. Therefore one does not exist to carry out an abduction and therefore any scenario carried out by this thing must be thrown out straight away

"Work"

Gainless endeavour of trawling through the internet looking for pictures and/or random artcicles by nobodies for collating for the ever-imminent trial.

Trial

Part of A.M. eschatology.

Mythical event originally foreseen by the anti seer, Beachy.

A.M.s were told that this was 'bravetime' and the coming of the 2 dogs of the roidaclypse was imminent.

Many believers got fed up after the great A.M. shelving disaster of 2008 and the simultaneous disappearance of the prophet, Coldwater.

Painstaking research.

"I read it in the papers, so it must be true! Well, actually I only read the headlines, but that's enough, innit?"

Isacc Asimov.

Very well known science fiction writer who is also a bone fide scientist in his own right. Quoted once as saying,

"If you allow me to present only the information that I choose, and ignore that which I wish to ignore, I can prove any argument today, and prove the opposite tomorrow."

I had no idea the anti-Madeleine's were sci-fi fans?

Keyboard.

The weapon of choice for cyber-fascist anti-Madeleine's the world over. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can ruin reputations, wreck lives and destroy the search for missing children.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 am

Once again my thanks to the posters from PFA, including Snoop, TommyT, LeAnneDeVette, scout and others, including myself!

Judge noun

A member of the judiciary that can go from being the messiah of the anti world to a devious conspirator in a matter of seconds.
AM's are often baffled by the fact that judges do not understand how fun it is to ignore the rules they are there to enforce.

Legal expert

axe murderer

The tide is turning

A natural event, which has been hijacked to describe an organised attack of spitefulness by uber-anti-Madeleines on newspaper comment pages and Twitter. The results of this attack are then copied and pasted onto other sites on the internet to prove that 'public opinion' is swinging their way.

a good outcome

losing in court.

not as favorable an outcome as you might think

winning in court

they know the net is closing in and they are running scared

Taking on court cases against your biggest critics who propagate the most damaging allegations against you, asking for the investigation that tried to condemn you to be reopened, begging the public for more information, keeping in the public eye.

"The last thing they want is the case reopened."

They desperatly want the case reopened.

"The last thing the McCann's want is the case reopened."

The last thing the PJ want is the case reopened.

they know the net is closing in and they are running scared.

I am suffering from a rare neural disfunction, and I cannot propely process the fact that
1. The McCann's won the injunction case against amaral,
2. They are activly seeking political aid in re-opening the case.

body language

sure sign of guilt, especially when applied to selectively chosen miliseconds of poor quality TV footage.

Reverse speech analysis

A technique used by A.M.s whereby a recording is played backwards to reveal a hidden subliminal meaning 99% of the time indicating that the McCanns have done something heinous.
A robust and inarguable piece of evidence to the AMs. Tarot cards, casting runes and reading the stains on underpants are other failsafe methods in ascertaining guilt employed by the AMs.

x will be their downfall

where x = any manifestation of mystical, meaningless, completely barmy nonsense through which guilt may be determined by old hags with the 'sight', see also 'body language' and 'reverse speech analysis'

x evidence.

"Clarence Mitchell himself, the self-proclaimed master of spin"

Has had a long and successful carreer, and knows his business. Unlike bennett, of whom it could be fairly said that everything he has touched has turned to rat sh*t.

“To pursue - in conjunction with others - the truth about Madeleine McCann’s disappearance on 3 May 2007 and to investigate the facts behind the extent of British government involvement in this case and the reasons for it”.

We will ignore any facts, evidence or statements which do not support our views, and distort, twist or stretch anything that does. We will not hesitate to invent facts if need be.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 am

"Why didn't they hire a nanny?"

In Portugal there is no sex offenders register and those who work with children do NOT have to go through any vetting procedure or police checks to ensure they are suitable to work with children. I find this absolutely astonishing and would have thought that this would be a prerequisite to being a member of the EU, especially considering the free movement between EU countries. I can see why the McCanns thought it would be "safer" that they carried out the checks on their children rather than leaving this to people they did not know. Also it has been suggested by some people that the McCanns should have paid for a local babysitter to come in and sit their children, if this is offered by Mark Warner at the Ocean in PDL, one can only hope that the necessary checks have been carried out, especially since it has become known there are paedophiles living locally in Praia da Luz!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 am

Hi rosie,

i knew back ages ago that they didn't have any sex registers or vetting for child workers of any sort out there.Its sickening isnt it.Basically after a person as abused a child or adult ...they are perfectly welcome to go and work again with the public without any questions raised.

Over my dead body would i leave my child with anyone out there who says they are capable or working with children.I wouldn't want anyone to look after me out there let alone my child!!!Lets face it...the Portuguese police haven't exactly set a good example of how the country deals with the public when in a vulnerable situation have they.

Its awfully sad because there are certainly some very nice poeple in Portugal we have some members here,and i no doubt that there are god police officers there who will fight to do right by the public....but there are some major @rssh@les out there who seem to be running the fort, and imo until the Portuguese government get a grips of whats going on there and make some major changes, i don't think they will ever have control over the country....

Its clear to see that all the bent cops there who probably have NOT been through vetting themselves are ruling the roost.

As gonc been trough vetting?? NOOOOOOO

as he got a criminal background????

Answer =YES...just before Madeleine was abducted he was accused of corruption in the joana case.He as also had the finger pointed at him by numerous other people who state they have fallen victim to his evil torturing criminal ways.

how many other police men women doctors etc etc etc are working there that have had NO vetting by the local authorities and are just allowed to work in any field of work they want...

No wonder they opted out of kate and gerrys amber alert system!!Whats the point??They cant keep tabs on their own police force let alone keep tabs on anything else.Just sit back chil out and relax, let the place go to the dogs....as long as the suns shining everything will be fine??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:48 am

Hi Clairesy,

I remember having this argument with someone called Alsabella and Claudia 79, those two swore black was white that Portugal did not need a sex offenders register and that "good" cops like Amaral just knew where to go and look for paedophiles.
(If Amaral is a good cop, please do not show me a bad cop!)
When we were having this argument on the DX all those years ago, it was one of the people called Alsabella, that calmly told me that the McCanns should have hired "local" people to babysit their children and that she was sure that there was plenty of these people around Praia da Luz, who would be willing to babysit. As you can imagine, I did point out the pitfalls of hiring local people who have not been vetted, they could be anyone, but she and her friend Claudia were so up Amaral's large posterior, that they would not admit that hiring a person that no one knew would be riskier than leaving the children, a minute away and checking on them regularly. With what has transpired about a few of the local people in PDL being paedophiles, they were proved completely wrong to suggest such a thing, still those two were always liars of the first degree and neither of them were ever proved right about a single thing, not one single solitary thing!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 am

Rosiepops wrote:Hi Clairesy,

I remember having this argument with someone called Alsabella and Claudia 79, those two swore black was white that Portugal did not need a sex offenders register and that "good" cops like Amaral just knew where to go and look for paedophiles.
When we were having this argument on the DX all those years ago, it was one of the people called Alsabella, that calmly told me that the McCanns should have hired "local" people to babysit their children and that she was sure that there was plenty of these people around Praia da Luz, who would be willing to babysit. As you can imagine, I did point out the pitfalls of hiring local people who have not been vetted, they could be anyone, but she and her friend Claudia were so up Amaral's large posterior, that they would not admit that hiring a person that no one knew would be riskier than leaving the children, a minute away and checking on them regularly. With what has transpired about a few of the local people in PDL being paedophiles, they were proved completely wrong to suggest such a thing, still those two were always liars of the first degree and neither of them were ever proved right about a single thing, not one single solitary thing!

Rosie those two swore black was white over a lot of things, that turned out to be lies Glossary of terms. 741195 .

Remember the Spade, the Fridge, and the famous wooden floor tiles? Alsabella (5 names) and Clawd were the biggest liars on the DX
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Glossary of terms. Empty ALSABELLA...........

Post by Royal Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:03 am

Hi there Christabel & Rosie, you two have just 'rung a bell' for me, yes I remember that name Alsabella but can't remember much about her. She wasn't the Canadian was she? The truth be known I no longer remember any of the names of the Express's Anti's except I think there was one guy, was it 2345 or something who kept going on as if he knew everything about DNA and constantly harped on about body fluids. And who was that horrible fat guy who's avatar was a disgustingly large naked pot bellied, bald headed so and so who was as vicious and nasty towards the McCann's as they come. I have a feeling he was from Yorkshire somewhere? Had some really serious battles with that creep what ever his name was. That's the trouble with getting older, names just disappear out of ones memory! Where did all those 'horrors' actually disappear to after the DX forum closed down, are they now the 3A's maybe?
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 am

christabel wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Hi Clairesy,

Rosie those two swore black was white over a lot of things, that turned out to be lies Glossary of terms. 741195 .

Remember the Spade, the Fridge, and the famous wooden floor tiles? Alsabella (5 names) and Clawd were the biggest liars on the DX

That's right Chris the wooden block flooring, they lied through their back teeth that apartment 5a had wooden block flooring and even when they were proved totally wrong, they still said it had, what a pair of ninnies they were and no doubt still are, plonkers of the first order and we are still waiting Claudia's tsunami! Oh and Chris it wasn't 5 names we caught her out with it was SEVEN and that was on the DX alone! Remember that evening when we sussed out what she was doing and how she was doing it? As soon as we posted it up she vanished for hours, during her prime time when she thought she was queen of the boards, sh upped and went and refused to come back until she thought we had all signed off and gone and then she came back and then we started posting again asking her about her names she totally lost it and got herself banned! Hilarious! Glossary of terms. 396948 Glossary of terms. 396948 Glossary of terms. 396948 Glossary of terms. 396948

ETA: That even though she had got banned like she was permanently before she could not come back as one of her aliases because we knew them all by then! Glossary of terms. 574656 Glossary of terms. 576550 Glossary of terms. 574656 Glossary of terms. 576550 Glossary of terms. 574656 Glossary of terms. 576550
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 am

Royal wrote:
Hi there Christabel & Rosie, you two have just 'rung a bell' for me, yes I remember that name Alsabella but can't remember much about her. She wasn't the Canadian was she? The truth be known I no longer remember any of the names of the Express's Anti's except I think there was one guy, was it 2345 or something who kept going on as if he knew everything about DNA and constantly harped on about body fluids. And who was that horrible fat guy who's avatar was a disgustingly large naked pot bellied, bald headed so and so who was as vicious and nasty towards the McCann's as they come. I have a feeling he was from Yorkshire somewhere? Had some really serious battles with that creep what ever his name was. That's the trouble with getting older, names just disappear out of ones memory! Where did all those 'horrors' actually disappear to after the DX forum closed down, are they now the 3A's maybe?
Alroy.

Hi Alroy,

Alsabella was the Portuguese woman who thought she knew everything, such a stuck up snob, she could not bear to be proved wrong, so she didn't like me too much, neither did her dumb mate Claudia79, they both thought they were a cut above everyone and they always used to accuse everyone of being racist. I once said that Paulo Cristavao was an obnoxious idiot and they reported me for being racist! I got banned, but when Geoff came back on the next morning he reinstated my account immediately. Truth be known it was Claudia and Alsabella who had the jingositic chips on their shoulders, they were so racist it was unbelievable, they were absolutely nasty horrible people, truly loathsome just the same inferiority complexes as Joana Morais, in fact Morais really reminds me of Alsabella.
I can't remember that person you are thinking of either Alroy, but I remember you having a few run insith someone called Big_L, he was a foul mouthed abuser, he would make the most disgusting appalling sexually explicit remarks about Gerry and Madeleine and the twins and his language was atrocious. This is the person that Dr_Val aka Photon thinks is funny, but then she is attracted to the foul thug Laffin Assasin so that is self explanatory She must like them rough! Glossary of terms. 574656 Glossary of terms. 574656 Glossary of terms. 574656
Perhaps Chris can remember who you mean? Oh but I can remember you having a real ding dong with Docmac aka docquack aka Notadoc aka notdoc aka docrot, you and Mandz really tore into him and left him reeling, he never stopped going on about it for months, he was another know it all, pretended to be a doctor, must think we were all born yesterday! Glossary of terms. 466476 Glossary of terms. 466476 Glossary of terms. 466476 Glossary of terms. 466476 Glossary of terms. 466476 Mostly they all disappeared to the 3 A's and then when the files came out some of them saw sense and realised the McCanns were innocent, a lot of them were just pleasant regular people who were fooled and when the files came out they began to realise it, the real hardliners are still around in greatly reduced numbers, so they shout louder to try and be heard, but they are so thick that none really listens to them! You can find the morons in other grotesque places.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 am

I remember Alsabella always going on about how Kate went jogging, and then swimming, and played tennis etc instead of searching for Madeleine. Also that she was laughing and happy, instead of sad. Also that Kate and Gerry were fighting when the cameras were off, that their on camera profile was all made up, that they were fakes, etc etc etc.

She made up lie after lie after lie. Had her own blog, and the just disappeared. Alsabella is either Joanna Morais, or was PJ.

And remember she always had a source, and the inside story, and 'you will find out soon enough' etc etc. Just like that idiot Docmac.

Claudia, well, she was just plain stupid. At least Alsabella had a bit of smarts about her. She however underestimated everyone else's intelligence. She thought we were all morons. See, just like Joanna.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Glossary of terms. Empty MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS.......

Post by Royal Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:09 am

Thanks Rosie, Christabel and you too Dianeh. Yes, I'd forgotten about the idiot Docmac and Claudia and that was the Fat man's name was it Big L, detestable animal, literally hated him, Well, perhaps not to that extreme! But that prat '2345' or what ever he was called also got right up my nose going on about the 'blood' DNA and body fluid evidence in the car boot, Would love to have kicked his ____ a few times! I wonder what ever happened to my dear friend Mandz, she suddenly disappeared almost without warning and I missed her, she was from Glasgow wasn't she. But tell me, there was some other woman I think was also from Glasgow and she was a real warrior the way she went on at the anti's, she even scared me I can tell you and her language, well I'll not go into that but again she just suddenly left the scene for no aparent reason? Don't suppose you know who I'm talking about Rosie? But I did miss Mandz, she was just great, wonder why she just packed up and left? Perhaps she just thought the job was now done sort of thing, the Exprss, Star and others were forced to apologise and compensate and so the tide had turned! Except for D..Head Amaral of course but even he will soon be on the way out!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Alsabella, you´re such a moron. I´m not going to waste time or energy with your sick fantasies.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Ah 2345, she was an elderly woman and one of the first casualties to have a mental breakdown online. She was on Vile Viv's and her and Claudia used the poor soul. We kept telling them and the so called "doctor" that she was having a mental breakdown, we backed right off and tried to get Vile to take her offline, but they ignored us and just kept on allowing her to write her posts, in the end she turned against Claudia because she thought that Claudia had been cloned by Clarence Mitchell and that the McCanns had infiltrated Vile's blog and that other strange things were happening, bless her, she was paranoid and obviously mentally ill, yet they used her while it suited them and as soon as she didn't and started causing them problems they just coldly dumped the poor woman, she went from thinking that she had all of these online friends to having nothing and noone, we felt dreadfully sorry for her. Then Ryan allowed her to join the 3A's which is the last place she should have gone, it made her worse, she then landed un on the mad axe murderer's blog, which again did nothing for her mental well being. I am not sure where she is now, but I do hope she is in better health than when I last heard or read anything about her.

I think the other lady from Glasgow you mention is "Old Hippy", as far as I know she doesn't post any longer, I have had a couple of PMs from her. She was so straight and said what she thought, I saw her cruelly goaded by that obnoxious prat Dadto3 and docmac once, they tried to get her baned from the DX and they succeeded, but she came back later. That was the antis all over, they could not beat us with their stupid lies and arguments so they goaded and got people banned, fools.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Yes Diane, that is exactly how they operated. Alsabella and Claudia had a massive bust up. Claudia comes fron Viseu (same place Amaral originates from - nothing surprises me there!)
Alsabella suddenly went offline one day in the middle of a post, I think her paper told her to leave it, she does remind me of Moron Morais, but rumour has it that Alsabella is the journalist Felicia Cabrita, which would explain why her and Claudia fell out - big time!
Personally, they are probably just a couple of fantasists that have nothing better to do with their time than vilify and hurt the parents of a missing child, I think the pair of them are two of the nastiest most obnoxious people online.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:22 am

Alsabella could have been Felicia, she did write well (style) but the content was just totally trash. Very good English as well.

Funny though Alsabella was a bit too controlled for someone that rumour has it is high is as a kite some of the time. But then I remember a discussion we had back then about whether Alsabella was more than one person. If it was Felicia, then that explains the differences in personality that we detected.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum