Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is madeleine still in portugal?

5 posters

Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty is madeleine still in portugal?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Could madeleine still be in portugal,did she ever leave?Where should be searched?

Back to top Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty Re: is madeleine still in portugal?

Post by kateno.51 Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:46 pm

sian wrote:Could madeleine still be in portugal,did she ever leave?Where should be searched?

Hi sian.
For some reason I think Madeleine's in Spain. From the beginning I've always thought that she has been taken from Portugal to Spain the night she was abducted. I used to think two people were involved in the abduction, now I think three.

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty hi kateno.51

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:37 pm

mmm intresting,may i ask why you think this?i think shes in lisbon myself!

Back to top Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty hi Sian and Kate

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 am

Very interesting Kate, Sian took the words out of my mouth, I too am interested in why you think Spain?

I know the McCann's think she was taken to Tarifa (it is a straight road from PDL to Tarifa (and let me clarify this for thicko antis clearly, as they seem to need every little thing spelled out to them) DEPENDING on your car and how fast you are driving it is not too far from PDL to Tarifa (and yes I do know actually, for reasons I do not have to explain the idiots).

Kate and Gerry believe that Madeleine was taken to Tarifa by road and was then taken onto the ferry which sails from Tarifa to Morocco.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty hi rosie

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 am

hi rosie,mmmmmmm very intresting hun. I know Carmona has also come up a few times.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:21 am

welllllllllllll,

lets see.do i think madeleine is still in portugal.

I think its a big possibility.You see i know the boarders were not alerted for 15 hours???after she was taken BUT any abductor wouldn't have know this!!And seeing as he/she/they only had a very small window of opportunity to take madeleine, I would say they took her and went quickly to a nearby hiding place afraid to go too far for fear the cops would be on their trail. I think it was only later that night they realised their mistake on staying behind in luz. And i think it became a little too hard to move her then what with all the media attention and world wide public knowledge. So i do think she was there for a good while after her abduction...maybe weeks or even months. I think she could still be there.however...sometimes i wonder if she was secretly moved with help from a corrupt officer into spain and then onto either morocco or even another area.
If madeleine is still in portugal then i think shes extremely close to where she was taken from. When the mccanns first went on holiday to luz some repair men came to repair the shutters(or fiddle them)....some talk as gone around about it being an inside job and sometimes i feel this could be a reality. If an abductor was watching the family and knew they didn't have the children that night at the taps etc then fine...but the abductor wasn't to know that there wasn't someone else inside the apartments with the children.He would have taken a huge risk to just walk in off the street not knowing what lied behind those balcony doors.For all he knew a 6 foot care worker from the complex could have been babysitting.And as we all know a nanny once said she disturbed a intruder trying to climb through the windows of that apartment to take a young child.
SOOOOOOOOOOO i think the person who took madeleine knew full well that there was noone there with the children...and the only people to know this would have either been the taps 9 or someone working there.

Hmmmmmmmm food for thought hey??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BUT

a blond woman was seen peering in through the apartment window that night????What was she looking for??...Was she looking to see if there was anybody there..just to confirm it to her hubbie or her little bit on the side maybe ??Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Not sure guys because the same 3 were apparently seen at a petrol station that night which brings me to say this.......

if an abductor came INTO LUZ that night for a child wouldn't he have thought of filling up with petrol before he took the child so as not to hang around drawing attention to himself after he took her. A clean getaway would need a tank of petrol yer.

HOWEVER if the abductor lived in luz...he aint coming INTO luz to take a child as hes already lives there....SOOOOO.......he would need petrol on his way OUT.

Am i making myself clear here????not sure.i know what im thinking but not what im saying maybe!!!

any ways just some things i think of now and then that totally confuse me about all of this.

And before i confuse you all anymore im going to say bye xxxxxxxxx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty hi clairsey

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:34 am

may i thank you for your reply also,mmmmmmmmmmmm intresting hay the blonde woman peering through the window.You know a witness claims that was of MICHEALA.Why is this micheala not a suspect? goes to show both her a murat were indeed there that night,and around the time Madeline went missing.

you know i really wonder what secret micheala,her husband,malinka and murat hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:38 am

I'm really torn on this one, part of me thinks she is still in Portugal, the other half of me thinks she was taken to Morrocco. I have always felt there could be more to the sighting of a little child seen being dragged towards the harbour. I think it is plausible she could have been taken by boat and kept low in the Rif Mountains, but I think she would have been moved around. If she is still in Portugal, I think these underground tunnels need to be thoroughly investigated as a matter of urgency.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty Do you think Madeleine is in Portugal

Post by helenm Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 am

Clairsey, you wrote:

'I would say they took her and went quickly to a nearby hiding place afraid to go too far for fear the cops would be on their trail.'

That proves to me that it wasn't a Portuguese citizen who abducted Madeleine. No it had to be someone of another nationality, one that wasn't aware of the poor recovery rate of the Portuguese police in missing children. One who wasn't aware that the Portuguese police far from being on their trail, never in fact looked very far for Madeleine. :oops: :oops: :oops:
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty thanks to tinks and helen

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:50 am

im not sure if madeleine is in portugal if so im convinced lisbon keep reading the romigen blogg and you will see why!in time also think the brazil trail is still on going.

cant say to much at this time as im still waiting for some replys................................hopefully the back up disc some one may have copied there is something on there which i need to show you all,

sian

Back to top Go down

is madeleine still in portugal? Empty is Madeleine still in Portugal?

Post by kateno.51 Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Thinking of casa Pia. Those responsible, are they of different nationalities or only Portuguese? Is there any sign of this going to court? I'm off to do a git of googling.

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:40 am

If Madeleines' abduction was in any way linked to those involved in Casa Pia case, then I would agree, it is likely she would still be in Portugal. I would rather not think of this scenario, but accept that it is a possibility.

If, on the other hand, Madeleine was abducted to order ie to replace a lost child of similar age and appearance, as was suggested by the FBI profiler, then she could be literally anywhere. Having said that, if this were the case, I would imagine she would be in a country that uses the English tongue as the main language

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down