Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all policemen!

Go down

Calling all policemen! Empty Calling all policemen!

Post by vee8 Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 am

I want to, for once and for all, nail the myth of sniffer dog invincibility. I am sure there are a good number of posters on here who have friends or relatives in their local police forces, and I include all our friends from abroad. I would like to ask any of you who do have such contacts to ask them, if they can, to speak to their resident sniffer dog handeler, specifically the cadaver dogs, and ask them, in their opinion, how reliable they think they are. You should be as frank as possible, and explain the reasons for asking, and ask if they are willing to put something in words. It would be great if they are prepaired to put their name to it, but if they would prefer not to, then something like 'A dog handeler from **** police force has stated' and that would be great. It may even be worth some of us actually going to our own police station, and seeing if anyone would be willing to co-operate, they can only say no. Once you have something, please, in the first instance, send it to me by PM. Then, rather than post bits and pieces up piecemeal, I will compile them, and post as many as I can get in the public section, for all anti's who claim that the dogs don't lie to read. No doubt they will dismiss it out of hand, as the truth is something they can't handle, but once we have something in black and white, we at least will know we are vindicated when we say most police forces reckon dogs are only ever 60-70% reliable, at best.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down