Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court

+8
Catkins
Pedro Silva
maria
christabel
calcite51
dianeh
vee8
bluj1515
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Link to Video of McCanns outside Court

Post by May Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:59 am

Brilliant......Salvador da Cunha refused the offer of the red carnations and told the offerer that she did not believe in freedom of expression! Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 985497
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Link to Video of McCanns outside Court

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 am

Well done Salvador da Cunha...Salvador told her, and I quote: "that she didn´t believe in the freedom of expression, but in the freedom of distortion".
Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 215642

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:06 am

The best was when he said "did you investigate me" Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 11253

Gonc just couldn't help himself could he? The fat pig said " I'm not responsible for the swine flu. At least that the Mccanns can't pin on me". Twisted evil Barsteward. Gonc, kiss thisLink to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 561261 But wipe your mouth first, wouldn't want to catch anything off you.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes, looks like correct. At first it is very difficult to follow because of the music, but yes, the subtitles are correct.

And it seems that Amaral spoke the truth: he didn't see any couple because his eyes were looking to the floor, he did not see anyone, indeed.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 pm

clairesy wrote:firstly someone put a fist in the mouth of that old fool in the background spewing her venomous yap out,shes a loonie.Day release?? silly bloody woman.grrrrrrrrr

Secondly i thought it was gonc who had flu not his lawyer?must have been mistaken then

I agreed with absolutely everything the mccanns said in that video.Good on them,and i wish them the best of luck.

Catkins.....nah think is her

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 Grotbags_381806a

LMAO...No this one is more attractive...........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Catkins wrote:
christabel wrote:Blu, added video Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 599426

Via PFA...........Looks like the poster 3ro found our Amaral "supporter"...

could this be her maybe?

Edited Unsure of accuracy

Passed to me by a friend....

Pages: 554 - 555
Date: 2007/05/08
Witness Statement
Maria Dulce Pereira Mauricio Espírito Santo

Place of Work: OC
She is a seamstress who has worked at the OC for 17 years. However, she was off work for a while due to illness and went back to work precisely on the day of Madeleine’s disappearance.
She works in the laundry from 09.00 with a break from 13.00 to 14.00 and until 17.00.
Occasionally, when necessary she goes to the apartments, always accompanied by her superior D. Marina.

She only heard about the events on the following Friday from the media.

She was not working on the days prior to the disappearance and there was nothing that made her suspicions.
Nothing more to add.

Reads, ratifies and signs.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited because we are unsure of accuracy)
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Careful, this can be liable. I cannot put my hands on fire, but no, she does NOT look like the dumb woman.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm

D. Marina ??

Hmmmm,That name takes me waaaaay back months ago...back to brian and Mathew .They have always mentioned a marina...i always thought they ment the type where you dock boats etc..

Just a thought of course,it just rang alarm bells when i read that name there
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:32 pm

I've been thinking a bit about this, and I am wondering, should we be 'outing' people like this? I'm not condemning you Catkins, far from it, I just wonder, it is an anti tactic after all, having been 'outed' myself. bennett, butler and the others have all used their real names, so deserve anything they get, same for amberslut and havern, they are doing the most damage to the search, but, honestly, should we be trying to discover the RL identities of the small fry? As I said, I was 'outed' but two wrongs don't always make a right? That's not to say I'm defending this woman, or her antics, she is a disgrace to her country, but anyone who knows her will, I'm sure, feel embarrased by it anyway. Not sure if I'm really making myself clear here, I just think she is a crazy old woman, clearly in the minority, and should we be devoting so much time trying to expose her? Know what I mean?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Is the woman outside the court screaming her admiration for gonc the exact same one in the picture there??is she the one who works at the oc?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 pm

maybe posts about this woman should be moved to private...but i dont think she shouldnt be discussed.Im interested in her for sure.Im interested in anything that goes right back the start of this case.And especially workers of the OC

After all someone knew them little ones were alone.And just because the mccanns were seen to leave them alone did not mean they were alone in that apprtment.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Im not saying anyone who worked there took her...but i am suggesting it as a possibility, and im also suggesting it a possibility that someone who worked there covered up.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 am

If there is a genuine suspicion of involvement, then fair enough.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 am

I don't think that its accusing anyone 100%.....I see it as just looking at bits of a giant puzzle...and seeing who and what could possibly fit were....if at all...
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:19 am

I knew I had seen her before Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 720908

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 Granma
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 am

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 245193 I know...........brilliant.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 am

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 466476

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 am

christabel wrote:I knew I had seen her before Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 720908

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 Granma

lmao could it have been his mum by any chance?? Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 628704
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:24 am

Clairsey
Just wondering that myself......wonder if Gonc's mum looked like this Link to Video of McCanns outside Court - Page 2 466476
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2