Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pamalam's Been Carter-Rucked

+3
Rosie
bluj1515
May
7 posters

Go down

Pamalam's Been Carter-Rucked Empty Pamalam's Been Carter-Rucked

Post by May Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:05 am

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Carter-Ruck.htm
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Pamalam's Been Carter-Rucked Empty Re: Pamalam's Been Carter-Rucked

Post by bluj1515 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:07 am

I'm under the impression the person lives in Britain but the server is in the US. Is this correct? I don't see then why they think they are safe from a judgment...
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:19 am

Not too sure bluj.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 am

She would be wise to take this seriously, because they are serious, they are obviously going to go for anyone who is libelling them.
As I read it (and I may be wrong) all she has to do is remove the book in English and in Portuguese, if she doesn't, then she is going to be in court and it will cost her.

Stevo is next, then Jill havern and Tony Bennett again for that new site of his.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:28 am

Rosiepops wrote:She would be wise to take this seriously, because they are serious, they are obviously going to go for anyone who is libelling them.
As I read it (and I may be wrong) all she has to do is remove the book in English and in Portuguese, if she doesn't, then she is going to be in court and it will cost her.

Stevo is next, then Jill havern and Tony Bennett again for that new site of his.
Falling like domino's! Only these are evil, twisted domino's.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 am

This is a good step - I suspect she will be taking this seriously. These people are cowards at heart. Go get them - Stevo, Jill Haven and Tony Bennett.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 am

Anyone who is libelling them on the internet is liable to be Carter-Rucked. They are not going to take this anymore, obviously they have reached a crossroads in their mind and they realise that this kind of malicious gossip mongering has got to stop.

I would think that Joana Morais would need to clean her blog and forum up, very very quickly, or she will find herself in the same court as Goncalo Amaral. I know she is being looked at and she should check her forum stats out occasionally.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:04 am

Glad to hear that Joana Morais is being looked at - can't understand her adoration of Amaral nor do I understand why she is so determined to find the McCanns (and anyone associated with the McCanns) guilty.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:41 am

This Pamalam must be as dumb as dog doodoo.

They are being given the easy option. So hiding behind some imagined safety of being is the US is ridiculous. So what if the letter is from the UK. If Pamalam is in the US, then the legal action will be taken in the US. Being sent the first letter from the UK doesnt invalidate any US legal action. But it may just be that action is taken in both countries, as the domain is a UK one.

Carter Ruck will take the legal action in the appropriate country. They are after all an INTERNATIONAL firm arent they?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Well what did they expect? I know if I was in their shoes (McCanns) I would take this lot to the cleaners and back.
The likes of JM, Jill H, Stevo, Bren, Ambersuz, Tb, Butler..they all need shutting up.....for good!
You just can't go spouting crap and lies on a internet forum/blog about innocent folk and their friends and family without expecting legal action!
Obviously this lot thought they could.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Well hopefully this action will make them all sit up and take note............there is nowhere to hide and your libellous tongues will all be dealt with, wherever you are. About time too imo.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down