Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese

4 posters

Go down

Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese Empty Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Post by Chicane Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 am

Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese CriminosoGoncaloAmaral

From the website of mr.Marcos Aragão Correia, lawyer of Leonor Cipriano.

http://www.asmeninasquevieramdasestrelas.com/

Remember.....

-----Original Message-----

@ : Belen. PT; Puerto mailpgr @ pgr. PT; human @ pj features.. PT; @ sg. mai dirp. gov. PT; jus-provider @ provider.

Cc: (...)

Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 11:39 PM

Subject: URGENT PROTECTION POLICE

VERY URGENT

Portimão, 04 October 2009

SIRS:

President of the Portuguese Republic

Attorney-General of the Republic

National Director of the judicial police

Minister's administration Internal

Ombudsman

Our friendly greetings.

There are four days we sent the typescript aid application for its excellence in the Attorney-General of the Republic.

Very unfortunately, our worst nightmares have increasingly taken shape.

Yesterday evening I, my husband Jose Araujo and our lawyer Dr. Marcos Aragon Correia went out dinner in a restaurant in Portimão. When
we ask the Dr Marcos to lead to the House of my mother, we seek our
daughter it was to their care, riparian zone think of Portimão saw
firework near the naval Portimão, Club and we decided to stop to see,
having myself and my husband left the car for fumarmos a cigarette,
since Dr Marcos isn't smoker, having remained in his car, and we beside
the vehicle fitted with a public parking area.

Whoever
we saw a reconstituted people in the restaurant "baked" retreat of
fish, and what was our astonishment to see Mr. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral
to look for us in the midst of such persons, having the same Mr.
Gonçalo done a sign with the hand to others in our direction, and that
these people, about four, come immediately to us threatening us
aggressively to abandon immediately the one street area. We would stress that we were on the street, in full public location, in the opposite of that restaurant. Whoever
individuals begin to push with force, injuriando and at attacking us,
and one such Baptista takes a hand to the back of his pants, saying at
the same time that if you do not leave dali gave us a shot. Whoever such Fernando tries to tear our lawyer from inside the car, pulling window for the assault. To
see our powerlessness in the face of so much violence, we immediately
car from our lawyer, and that such branches could still make slap on my
husband.

We
immediately to the police station of Portimão public security police
where we identify the perpetrators of offences, because Mr. Gonçalo
Amaral, principal of crimes, was already well known by us! Three officers of the PSP followed my husband and our lawyer, having I fear, remained on the PSP station. Onsite
individuals Baptista and Fernando, and yet another element that is
minimally conheciamos, had fled, only having been possible to identify
the classes. However,
even ahead of agents of the PSP, other individuals, perhaps more than
ten, accompanied Mr. Gonçalo Amaral towards our lawyer Dr. Marcos
Aragon, having Mr. Gonçalo Amaral aggressively threatened our lawyer
even ahead of face it, pointing her finger, and shouting him "you do
not have a sense of shame".

We
have tabled, each one of us three, and even in night yesterday,
criminal holdings against Mr. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral boxsets, our
complaints in PSP recorded with numbers:

Jose Araujo-NUIPC 001938/PAPTM, September 5

Marcos Aragon The belt. 09/NUIPC. 001939 PAPTM, 3

Ana Sofia Brãs-NUIPC 001940 PAPTM/09.7.

Nevertheless,
during the day today, Mr. Gonçalo Amaral phoned several times for my
mobile phone and my husband, from an unidentified number of our
apparatus display, but which can be identified by the judiciary,
threatening us unashamedly that would make the sheet.

We fear for us and for our daughter, and cannot live. As such, fearing for our lives, we call poiicial protection until these processes are resolved in the courts.

Please, for our daughter Diana, only 2 years and 1 month old, help us!

With our compliments,

Ana Sofia Braz,

José Araújo.

To: mailpgr @ pgr.

Cc: (...)

Subject: urgent help

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:07:51 + 0100

Very urgent

Your Excellency Chief doctor Pinto Monteiro: Repúlica

Our respectful greetings.

Write him because I, my husband and our daughter we frightened and we need your help.

Almost all of us have made mistakes in my life I have been involved with Mr. Gonçalo Amaral, ex-police inspector. Yes, I made a big mistake to have fallen into that Mr assediamento me at the beginning of this year. I heard it on television, reading the news about it in the newspapers, and seemed to me to be a person injustiçada. When
he besiege me with the same falinhas from that speaks on TV, I fell
into the trap of having agreed to have a non-marital relationship with
him in the beginning of this year. As I was getting, I saw that Mr was a hypocrite, a criminal, who only wanted sex and that I was worse than a dog. In
mid-June this year ended the relationship with him, and I went to my
husband, Jose Araujo, which for revenge of the wife of Mr. Gonçalo
Amaral, has also been harassed by this and has also a relacionamente
non-marital relationship with his wife of Mr. Gonçalo. However, fortunately, we have one another, but hell not just.

My husband and I have a daughter of 2 years of age, but Mr. Gonçalo Amaral do not want to know. Since I and my husband we have one another that Mr. Gonçalo Amaral has pursued mercilessly. Pursues
us car, foot manda "henchmen" prosecute, death threats, denigrates us
threatened us that would put drugs in our car to us for chain mugged us
physically, had its name "capanga", a reformed Baptist police maritime
Portimão in threaten a firearm, all this because Mr. Gonçalo Amaral has
not accepted the end of the relationship that I had with him and have
fear I count for the whole world whom he is truly a criminal who I was
and is the porrada, worse than an animal.

We have much fear, fear for our lives and security of our daughter, Diana. Yesterday, at our request, Dr. Marcos Aragon Correia
(lawyer Leonor Cipriano) presented in Faro Public Prosecutor a
complaint on our behalf by the crimes committed by Mr. Gonçalo de Sousa
Amaral against us. However we know that these things can take a long
time in the courts, and as such we urge you to give us your personal
attention to our miserable situation of victims so that everybody knows
that if we are saying to us or our girl, responsible for this is simply
a: Mr. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral.

Please help us have proof of what we say. My
husband was unable to write a call in which Mr. Gonçalo Amaral threat
of death, says that in the "to" sheet, which will "shooting" to my
husband, who is going to get rid of him "kicked without dirtying hands"
going from the horns ". My husband has been pursued in the street, and not speaking to me. My daughter is crying now everything and nothing because you feel our insecurity and fear. We also have a video recorded on a mobile phone where you can see Mr. Gonçalo Amaral assaults my husband in a bar in Portimão.

We are prepared to show all these tests to the Attorney-General of the Republic. Please help us.

My name is Anna Sophia Braz, I have 35 years of age, I am sales delegated in Portimão, my mobile phone number is: xxxxxxxxx. The name of my husband is Jose Araujo has 42 years of age, is an entrepreneur, and your mobile phone number is: xxxxxxxxx.

Our daughter called Diana Braz, has 2 years and 1 month old, and we are very healthy adult arriving and saved.

Thank you for your help.

Portimão, 29-09-2009

Ana Sofia Braz,

José Araújo.

Disclose also a link outside where it can be heard statutory two recording calls corroborate allegations above transcribed. Both
calls dated July 2009, constituíndo proof of immoral and criminal
nature of one of its interlocutors: Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral. Given the extremely foul language used by Felipe Amaral, the hearing of their recording is not advisable to sensitive public.
External Link to copy and paste into your browser): (Note: their phone calls were also sent to the Portuguese authorities).

:

http://www.zshare.net/download/68611337747aaed2/

Above link leads to the zshare site, download and phonecalls in Portugese Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese 628704 ..and already you can hear
how Amaral is ...well better listen for yourself.
Maria and Pedro...

What are both phonecalls about.....???

(can't wait what both converstatons were about. Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese Icon_flower )
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese Empty Re: Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:35 am

I haven't a clue what is being said but I hope that Amaral's world is imploding. Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese 245193
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:42 am

You do realise that all of this has been on our blog for some time now? Not the phone call transcripts because the recording we had before was a bit difficult to decipher who was who, but the latest one we have, we know who the ranter is. lol

We do have a transcript, but we may get a better one, when we do we will put it up.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 am

Cheers Rosiepops Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese 213748
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Yes, it was Justice4 that broke the news on Amarat summerromance and what happened next, but I did not know it was on the website of Correia and didn't know about the tapes, as I was not a member here at that moment.
Great job!!
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi Chicane,

Yes Marcos (Dr Marcos Aragao Correia), truly is one of those rare breed of people, an honest upright lawyer, who does not do things for money, he does them to genuinely help people, he does them because he genuinely believes in the people he helps.
Marcos reminds me of one of those stoic attorneys we see on slushy Amaerican TV programmes, only they are acting and Marcos is for real. I cannot tell you how much I respect Marcos.

Anthony John Bennett, is the type of lying duplicitous creep that has taken it upon himself to dupe silly foolish women, to persecute and stalk the innocent parents of a missing child and hound them mercilessly until they snapped and had to threaten him with legal action to stop him, yes Bennett, gives the legal profession and his country (the UK) a horrifically bad name.

Dr Marcos Aragao Correia, is the type of person who gives his country and the legal profession a good name, and Portugal should be very proud of this man, very proud of him indeed. he is also very brave, he has been threatened, physically and mentally abused, yet he refuses to allow this to stop him in his quest to have Leonor Cipriano freed, from prison, where she is detained for something she did not do.

Between us on here and our blog and Tony's Hounding of the McCanns blog and Marcos' site, we will continue to expose Goncalo Amaral and his thuggish friends.

Amaral does not scare us, if he thinks he does, he really does not know what makes the ordinary British person tick. Or maybe he does, he got a taste of that when he tried to persecute, threaten, blackmail and bully the parents of an abducted child into admitting something Amaral himself knows they did not do!

If his stupid brainless wife manages to take her rather large designer sunglasses off for five minutes and reads here, I hope she tells her husband that we have our eyes on him and the "others" and if one single hair on Marcos' head is harmed, there will be all hell to play.
Also if anything at all happens to Ana and her husband, or their 2 year old little girl, we will shout so loud the whole world will hear it, and please do no mistake these for threats, they are not threats, we do not threaten people, we leave the threats and intimidation to the likes of Goncalo Amaral, Pierre Paulo Cristovao etc etc etc, all we make on this forum are promises and if any of the people mentioned here is injured in any way at all, we "promise" you, we will let the whole world know what is going on in the grubby, sordid little world of Goncalo and his mates!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 pm

I'll second that, Rosie. Oh My, so I will.

One lawyer has already died under suspicious circumstances. They won't get away with it again.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Translations pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese 985497 Rosie. Yes WE will NOT go away.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: