Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing toddler: Mayor confirms body found

+9
christabel
Tinkerbell43
calcite51
dianeh
Rosie
AlexG
Pedro Silva
clairesy
Chicane
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missing toddler: Mayor confirms body found - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing toddler: Mayor confirms body found

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 am

"If even the smallest positive can come from this at least we know we did all we could, it was a national effort, and thank you all for that, it did bring us together as a country, and proved at least that we are a nation full of caring and compassionate people, who genuinely want to help those in need, thank you all for that.

Thats nice to read, may they take strength from this, I wish we could say the same! Sorry but I have never been so disgusted and disappointed in human nature as I have in the case of Madeleine, at times I have been ashamed to be British.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Missing toddler: Mayor confirms body found - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing toddler: Mayor confirms body found

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 am

Along with everyone I so wanted a happy ending for this family sadly it was not to be.
Tinkerball I share your sentiments, I too have learned a lot about human nature since Madeleines abduction, and have also felt ashamed to be British!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:31 am

What a very sad ending. Always hoped that she would be found safe and well.
Poor child, poor family. Prayers and thoughts go out to them.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:54 am

I am so sorry to hear of this sad ending. Are the witnesses sure the child was last seen with an oriental woman?? I would hate to think this is true and I am rather hoping that it was an accidental death.

The poor parents look absolutely heartbroken and while my heart grieves for them, I also feel relief that they have their daughter back and will not have to worry if the child is being abused, cold or hungry.

Last edited by calcite51 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Calcite

Aisling could not have been placed in that pipe, not where she ended up. She either crawled in there, or was swept along by the water. The autopsy will show either way and also if she drowned, which I think is highly likely. A police officer and Aisling's father both got in that drain while looking for her on the night she disappeared and yelled to her, there was no noise, no crying, nothing. I suspect she had already passed away at that point.

The mother took her eyes off Aisling for only a short amount of time. I think this will prove to be a tragic accident. It is so sad for all concerned, and a tragedy that such a tiny child has lost her life. It breaks my heart.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:"If even the smallest positive can come from this at least we know we did all we could, it was a national effort, and thank you all for that, it did bring us together as a country, and proved at least that we are a nation full of caring and compassionate people, who genuinely want to help those in need, thank you all for that.

Thats nice to read, may they take strength from this, I wish we could say the same! Sorry but I have never been so disgusted and disappointed in human nature as I have in the case of Madeleine, at times I have been ashamed to be British.

You are right, the lower forms of life that pass as human on MM have already said the parents did it, and hid the body in the drain while pretending to search it.

Scum.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Why am I not surprised that the lower forms are saying the parents did it on MM?? Nothing that bunch comes up with surprises me. Karma will come and give them smack one day.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:36 pm

It's people like TB and his scum promoting the 99% (quoted by GA in his book or an interview) that makes them think they 'know it all' & don't need the police to investigate what's happened. It's a mindset I'll never be able to understand.

Accidents do happen and children (even toddlers) can disappear in a split second.

R.I.P. little Aisling.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Sad, very sad. What a sad ending, Aisling had the whole life ahead, and now, sadly, that cannot happen. What a sad day, my heart goes out to her family.

Rest in Peace Aisling Symes, God protect your soul for all eternity. Heaven has now a new angel. Rest in Peace Aisling Symes.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Sad, very sad. What a sad ending, Aisling had the whole life ahead, and now, sadly, that cannot happen. What a sad day, my heart goes out to her family.

Rest in Peace Aisling Symes, God protect your soul for all eternity. Heaven has now a new angel. Rest in Peace Aisling Symes.
Missing toddler: Mayor confirms body found - Page 2 907912 well said Pedro....rest in peace little one......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:51 am

I have just read it on the Skynews Active, that little Aisling drowned, on the day she went missing.

Had the drain not been blocked by roots and the council had done its job, then the manhole cover would not have raised itself when it rained, and Aisling would still be alive.

My thoughts go out to Aisling's family on this terrible tragedy.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 am

Hi, Diane. What a sad ending - I hope the Council will ensure this never happens again.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2