Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something very wrong here

+10
Peaceful1
Cath
Tinkerbell43
maria
jean
dianeh
Rosie
vee8
rosemary
christabel
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Something very wrong here - Page 3 Empty Re: Something very wrong here

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 am

I have not heard about that Vee, is this with Eddie, Keela and Grime too? I know about the Jersey fiasco and the coconuts of course. This alone makes Amaral factually incorrect when he says these dogs have not been wrong in 200 cases, they were wrong in Jersey, no human remains were recovered.
Also when Amaral quotes these 200 cases, what he doesn't say is that in these cases the dogs actually found either a dead body or helped recover a live person. I bet if asked Amaral could not name one single case where these dogs went in and help harvest DNA which then went on to gain corroborative evidence and a conviction for murder because of these dogs as one of the 200 cases. I asked exactly the same question of Tony Bennett once and he failed to name one single case out of the 200 he was quoting, where the dogs recovered DNA and it led to a murder conviction.

Amaral is disingenuous and a liar, how can anyone believe a word he says? He has been caught out telling so many horrendous lies now.
All he is fighting for is the freedom to use a missing innocent little girl like a commodity for him to make as much money out of as possible, he makes my skin crawl and "free speech" has nothing to do with it, it is all about money with Amaral and nothing else.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:44 am

I'm not sure if it was Eddie or some other dog, but I'll try to find out. As for the fabled '200' cases, I would have more faith in that claim if it came from a reliable, authorative source, like the police dog federation, if there is such a thing. As it is it comes, I think, from Grime himself, and he isn't going to dis his own dogs, being as they are part of his own business.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 am

The signalling of the dogs to the hidden car key (key card) isn't broadcasted, is it? Can't remember I've seen it and it's been ages ago I've had a look at the video's (drives my dog nuts).

Look at the report though, those timings.
(I won't say any more for now, don't want to put things into your mind).

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 am

I understand what you mean about the timings, we have noticed them and how long Eddie was allowed to remain at the other cars, but kept getting called back to the car with the find Madeleine stickers on it, until he indicated a positive, however, it wasn't until Chris spotted that half way through the video the stickers were removed from the McCann car and the cars were moved about, which proved that the video was stopped in the middle of the tests. This is bad enough but they made no mention that they were turning the video off, which actually makes the whole test null and void. And exactly the same happened in the apartment and villa and garden and that farce with cuddle cat and Eddie throwing it up in the air completely disinterested and it then magically appearing in the cupboard where Eddie comes along and indicates a positive at it and Grime gets it out and shows it to the camera as if it was something big and important and that stupid look on his face, he was lying by omission, total farce.

How many times was the video stopped and started and made to look like it was one film? It is so disingenuous and I cannot believe that Martin Grime allowed himself and his company to become embroiled in such bare faced dishonesty, especially when on his dogs NON evidence the McCanns were made arguidos! Grime must have known this was totally wrong, it was all wrong and he took part in it, it doesn't bode well for his company now does it? I certainly would not trust him!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:45 am

Rosiepops wrote:Correct Cath, did you know that Grime refuses to confirm or deny that his dogs were trained by using pig meat? But someone dug up where he Grime once quoted this in a story for a newspaper unconnected with Madeleine McCann, as usual, I saved it but now cannot find it! (
Hmmm not sure but I think possibly HB was talking about this on PFA recently...will have a look.

We discussed the Car moved, stickers, and, wall a while back on PFA..........I'm surprised that the McCanns Lawyers don't use this against Amaral and Co.or should I say .BSTRDS and Co. !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:35 am

Rosiepops wrote:[snipped]

How many times was the video stopped and started and made to look like it was one film? It is so disingenuous and I cannot believe that Martin Grime allowed himself and his company to become embroiled in such bare faced dishonesty, especially when on his dogs NON evidence the McCanns were made arguidos! Grime must have known this was totally wrong, it was all wrong and he took part in it, it doesn't bode well for his company now does it? I certainly would not trust him!

You're right, the editing was horrible. But that's not what I was talking about.
Read the report, it's not on the video, read how long the several alerts took.
The door/key card - Eddie
The boot - Keela
The key card - both Eddie & Keela.
Perhaps then you'll see what I meant.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:26 am

Can we be absolutly sure it is the SAME car in both parts of the video? Could the McCann's car have been switched for one that had been previously 'prepaired?'
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:47 am

About the car, we didn´t saw any stickers, we didn´t saw the car´s license plate. So, we cannot be absolutely sure about the car. So, I agree with Vee. More lies from amaral.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 am

I thought that too so I checked the number plates and they are the same plates, if they swapped the car they would have had to swap the plates too and as much as I think Grime is an idiot, I don't think he is a corrupt idiot, I think he was just overawed to be involved in such a big case and wanted to "advertise" his dogs in a good light, he is one of those know it all regular pillocks.
However, who knows what they got up to behind his back, or if he suddenly had an attack of turning the blind eye! I still cannot understand why Grime made such a big deal out of finding cuddle cat in that cupboard when he knew perfectly well the dog had completely blanked it before and someone had picked it up and placed it in the cupboard. Grime should have made it clear that the video had been stopped and restarted and it should have been made clear how long for and why, not just stopped and started and made to look like it had never been stopped, that is wrong and it would probably be construed as evidence tampering, or bearing false witness or something.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 am

More lies from amaral.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am

Pedro, it appears there is no end to lies that Amaral has been telling!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:49 am

Sorry, sorry, for repeating myself again. But Eddie was originally trained as a Victim Recovery Dog. This means that he was trained to react to Blood. He cannot be untrained in this. The key fob to which Eddie reacted, contained Gerry's DNA which must have come from blood. It certainly won't have been Cadaver Odour since Gerry is still very much alive.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3