Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to me from TVI

+2
vee8
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Go down

Reply to me from TVI Empty Reply to me from TVI

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:03 am

This afternoon, I saw Mr. Amaral, at TVI, in a talk-show called, "As tardes de Júlia, Julie´s afternoons", in which the person who conducted that talk show ask about the order given by the judge about ban Mr. Amaral´s book. I think the person who answered to the questions of the interviewer who conducted that talk show, was I think Mr. Amaral´s lawyer. When I saw this, I sent an email to TVI with this content: "Good afternoon, by turn TVI at random, I saw that in this talk show was Mr. Amaral. I understand he wishes to pronounce about the order given by the Mrs. Judge about the book he wrote, now, my indignation goes to the following: why does Mr. Amaral insists in his theory, when there is no evidence to support his theory? I also be angry with him (and I´m not to disrespect him, far from that idea) because of this: had he shown commitment in finding the little child (and a month passed, she could have been at her home with her parents) as he showmn much commitment in signing autographs and to get rich at the expenses of innocents, that he, Mr. Amaral didn´t enjoyed of being sacked of the case, he owns it to himself, now that does not give him the right of harm those who are doing what was he obligation and duty of doing it it. If he didn´t help solve the case when should of (and if he was sacked was without any imposition of anyone at all and was only by his behaviour) he has no right to criticize, to harm those who are doing their best they can and know to help find the child. He may be tried to do something, but from the moment he worried only in set up innocents and left behind a child who never made any harm to him, my friends, that person has lost all credibility as well as his theories. Forgive me to have this reply, but, as I said before, I´m not disrespect Mr. Amaral, but, I´m simply using (just like he says) the freedom of speech, which does not give him the right to harm those who are doing what he should have done. Good afternoon, and forgive me for being so straight in my opinion.

I also received a reply from the person in charge of TVI, and I quote: "

Mr. Pedro Silva

We acknowledge the receiving of your email, which we thank you.

Indeed, please note that your message was forwarded to the production of Julie´s afternoons"

Yours sincerely.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Reply to me from TVI Empty Re: Reply to me from TVI

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:21 am

I wonder if it will get read out Pedro, or even passed for Amaral to read.

Good fellow for writing in.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:09 am

Yes, well done for speaking out.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:49 am

Pedro, sorry, I didn't watch the show, as 1 I don't watch TVI and 2 I wasn't home. But congratulations on your initiative.

What I didn not understand is: did anyone answer the question? Did anyone discuss the matter?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 am

When I tuned TVI at random, the conversation was at the end.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 am

Well done Pedro for writing in with your disapproval.
Reply to me from TVI 691961
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 am

Good on you Pedro for speaking out... Reply to me from TVI 599426
Catkins