Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler!

+5
Rosie
calcite51
vee8
rosemary
christabel
9 posters

Go down

Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler! Empty Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler!

Post by christabel Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:53 am

We have it (off the record) that the latest action prohibiting Goncalo Amaral from further publication of the book and from speaking or writing about it, is just the first in the line of possible legal moves. It is uncertain at this time if the book is being illegally sold in the UK, however, there are moves afoot that will soon close this loop hole down.

The Madeleine Foundation booklet is 95% based on Amaral's book, the next move must be to go after the Madeleine Foundation, not sure if this will mean Debbie Butler as she is the registered Founder, or both Bennett and Butler. Even though the MF is registered to Debbie Butler, its actual registered business address is Tony Bennett's, if Bennett was hoping to wriggle out of this on another loop hole, I think he may well have just shot himself in the foot.

The McCanns lawyers have been watching and monitoring some web sites, so going after the Foundation is one of the routes they may take. As normal, the legal team will have kept everything to themselves, but are reported to be very pleased, with the way things have gone on the "first stage".

We have been given permission to publish this, but names and credits of quotes have been removed as requested.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler! Empty Re: Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler!

Post by rosemary Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:02 am

Have a look at chaosraptors. Some very interesting reactions on there Also lawyers have issued writs to Bennett already both personal and to the Madeleine foundation with Butler taking the flac. Ha Ha.

AND the Law Society have castigated Bennett for that appalling Madeleine xmas carole and have written to him accordingly!!! Quoted as saying if he reapplies to the Society he will be turned down.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler! Empty Re: Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler!

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 am

I bet bennett wishes he'd Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler! 444872 a long time ago!

I am rubbing my hands with glee!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:19 am

Nothings set in stone yet.
I wont be happy until those writs are actually in the hands of bennett and butler.

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:20 am

rosemary wrote:Have a look at chaosraptors. Some very interesting reactions on there Also lawyers have issued writs to Bennett already both personal and to the Madeleine foundation with Butler taking the flac. Ha Ha.

AND the Law Society have castigated Bennett for that appalling Madeleine xmas carole and have written to him accordingly!!! Quoted as saying if he reapplies to the Society he will be turned down.

Rosemary, she should take the flack she's registered as the founder. Bennetts not daft is he? Everything they put up on there, she is responsible for!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 am

And of course, Bennett takes off to Austria - how convenient. Well, Butler has this coming to her and so does Bennett.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 am

Bennett is away apparently, so who is giving the nod for what gets put up on the Foundation web site? It has to be Butler, look at what they did today, deliberately putting the transcript up for something which they know to be illegal! Butler is in deep trouble, good, she gets what she deserves.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 am

I can't wait for them both to get some PAYBACK !!! Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler! 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:15 am

Tony Bennett has posted today on the MF website. He replied to an enquiry about purchasing the spanish version of the book.

enfys Says:

September 10th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

Is it possible to buy this book online in either the French or Spanish translations?
Reply by Tony Bennett
The Spanish edition is available by sending a cheque for £3.00 or £3 in stamps to:
The Madeleine Foundation
66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
CM17 0DJ.
The French translation is incomplete but we can send you what there is of it by e-mail: write to:
ajsbennett@btinternet.com
The German translation of ‘60 Reasons’, Was ist wirklich mit
Madeleine McCann passiert? will be available via our website shortly.
In the memnatime, please e-mail ajsbennett@btinternet.com to order a copy. If you are from Germany we can put you in direct touch with our German distributor.

We have a full Dutch translation which has not been published but we hope will appear on our website soon. That is also available by e-mail.

I have screencapped it.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 am

Yep I think he can do this legally. It´s only the Portugese publications that are banned. Unless the McCanns go for him.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:57 am

Bennett is talking about his scabby lying book, not Amaral's book.

But let him carry on because this man Bennett is pushing the authorities too far, you have no idea what is happening behind these scene concerning Bennett and Butler and have we been wrong on here yet?

Just look at those two on their Foundation, they have both got shovels in their hands digging away, the arrogant idiots, it won't be long now!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 am

Yes of course Rosie it is not Amaral´s book. I presumed however that because so much of it is based on Gonc´s that it would come under some similar sort of jurisdiction in UK. "Anything based upon the same thesis" is what I remember reading somewhere along the line. We shall have to wait and see. Complicado.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:00 am

Rosiepops wrote:Bennett is talking about his scabby lying book, not Amaral's book.

But let him carry on because this man Bennett is pushing the authorities too far, you have no idea what is happening behind these scene concerning Bennett and Butler and have we been wrong on here yet?

Just look at those two on their Foundation, they have both got shovels in their hands digging away, the arrogant idiots, it won't be long now!

Oh well Rosie look at the good day we have had today Things HOT Up for Bennett and Butler! Clock is on our side.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:50 am

Well the day is about to begin, the day we have all waited for.
I have always said that TB has covered his backside whilst promoting himself as top dog, the blind sheepies have just followed him like he is some God, but always, he will have covered his tracks so everyone else gets the full blame, whereas he will sink into the background claiming it wasnt his doing!
But....I think C.R. will have all angles covered regarding TB.
His only hope left is to claim diminished responsibility.
I often wonder why he keeps repeating about folk posting about his mental state, is that because its a route he is hoping to take?? Mmmmm.....
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 am

I eagerly await the next steps. CR seem to have some decent sort of strategy going on here. It was only fools who failed to see just how capable CR are.

Let me wonder out loud if all members of the Houndation are responsible for what it does. It depends upon what membership consists of. However, regardless of who is in charge, Bennett has written much of what is out there, he has admitted to it on various posts on various forums, and CR have copies of these boasts. He will go down as well, he cannot escape from what he has done. It doesnt matter who is the head of the Houndation, Bennett has admitted to writing the offending material, and I would suggest that he gave the Houndation permission to distribute it.

And Rosemary, I can see where you are coming from, but the judgement was against Amaral and his book/documentary and his thesis. A legal expert would need to see if that also included other people taking up that thesis in an independent manner. And by that I am talking about the injunction only. Because when Amaral goes for libel, so will anyone else publishing the same crap, even if they manage to evade the injunction preventing the sale and distribution of the thesis. IMO it is simply a matter of time.

Once again, Carter Ruck, I am impressed.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Bennett is talking about his scabby lying book, not Amaral's book.

Yes, but my point was that he had posted and was in response to a comment that he was conveniently away on his travels.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down