Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales

+2
Catkins
Jayelles
6 posters

Go down

Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales Empty Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:10 am

aka the 10 ridiculous reasons he thinks are enough to charge the McCanns with harming their daughter.

These are not in order. I was browsing his appalling text and felt compelled to respond to a couple of them:-

Reason 10 - Kate McCann washing Cuddlecat.
Good lord Tony. She carried the beastie around for two months in the sweltering Portuguese summer.

Here's an interview with Justine McGuiness in which she states that Cuddlecat got washed around Day 71.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562294/I-feel-desperately-Kate-McCann--life-ruined-loathes-spotlight.html#ixzz0LQ8PxoM4

Kate washed the toy because it was ingrained with two months of dirt, suncream and perspiration (very little of it Madeleine's). It had been well handled people other than Kate.

Why would she not wash a toy which was thoroughly covered in other people's dirt and sweat?

Cuddlecat is a washable towelling soft toy. If it was a favourite comfort toy, it would have got very dirty, very regularly and like a (comfort) 'blankey', it would have been in the washing machine regularly. It was probably even washed for going on holiday and more than likely smelled of fabric conditioner and suncream, not of Madeleine.

I know that mothers of missing and deceased children often speak of smelling their clothes and as a mother, I know exactly what this means. I know and love the smell of my own loved ones, but Cuddlecat wouldn't have smelled of Madeleine by day 71. I'm sure Kate will have her moments in Madeleine's room where she will smell Madeleine from her clothes and her pillow.

Washing Cuddlecat 2 months after Madeleine's disappearance is not the sign of a guilty mother. If Cuddlecat was incriminating, the toy would have been disposed of at a very early stage.

The Cuddlecat "reason" is ridiculous.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales Empty Re: Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 am

Reason 6 - CHanges of stories by McCanns and friends

I had this debate at Websleuths with one of Tony's fellow goons who simply couldn't comprehend that just because two different tabloids report a story in two different ways doesn't mean the people being reported have changed their story.

You have at least one degree and should therefore understand the importance of reliable sources. The tabloid newspapers are not reliable sources and you are just making yourself look silly by citing their in your leaflet of fairy tales as though they were.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:20 am

Reason 5 - The refusal of the McCanns and their friends to help police

What a ridiculous sweeping statement! The McCanns helped the police for several months. Their statements are on record. Kate McCann refused to answer 48 questions after she was made Arguida on the advice of the Portuguese lawyer whose services she had hired.

The McCanns did not refuse to participate in the reconstruction. Some of their friends did because it was not going to be televised and used to try and help find Madeleine. In the end it was cancelled, but not by the McCanns.

You really need to get your facts right.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 am

What I really find breathtaking is this goon's hypocracy. He sits over yonder and whines about people who challenge his garbage. He refuses to cite his sources and ignores hard questions - all of which he accuses the McCanns of doing.

The man has to be one of the biggest idiots I have ever come across on the forums. He even outgoons Douglas Pierce IMO. Tony Bennett just opens his mouth and lets his belly rumble.

He'll go down in history as a prize goon.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:25 am

Reason 4 - the sheer impossibility of the abduction scenario.

In whose opinion? Not the experts I listened to. How long does it take to enter an apartment, lift a child from her bed and leave? The abductor had over half an hour, he only needed about 2 minutes.

Read up on Danielle van Dam.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:29 am

Reason 3 - The McCann's strange reaction to the sniffer dogs findings

Oh my. A spaniel barks and this is supposed to be "proof" that you killed your child, hid her body for a month and then moved the putrifying corpse in the full glare of the world's media? And you think their reaction to this ridiculous scenario was strange?

SUpposing I came down to harlow with my little lapdog and she barks at you and I say "Here we have proof that Tony Bennett is a goon of the highest order. She has barked and this proves that he snatched a child, killed her and hid her body. Then for some absurd reason, decided to dig up the rotting corpse several weeks later and drive to Scotland with it whilst films and pursued by the world's press.

Would your reaction to my accusation be "strange"?

(But my dog - she only barks at murderous goons... It HAS to be true. I will write a leaflet.)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 am

Reason 1 - vast majority of abducted children are already dead.

Where does it say that 100% of abducted children are already dead? If one of your grandchildren were abducted would you give up hope immediately on the grounds that he/she is probably dead?

This little statistic is not proof that the McCanns harmed their child. You studied social science and should therefore be aware that statistics involving abducted and murdered children are far more complex than simple numbers. Give me one case where the parents who murdered their child had no pathology whatsoever (drugs, alcoholism, financial troubles, marital problems, mental health problems).

Cite just one. And don't come back with possible pathology which the McCanns may have had. Speculation is not evidence.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 am

Reason 2 - Eddie and Keela

Jersey Childrens' home.

I rest my case.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:39 am

At the Missing Mdeleine forum, the Goon has been asked for sources for some of the claims he makes in his 60 reasons book. He has given his sources - his 60 reasons book.

How on earth did this man ever get a degree? Did he cite his own dissertation as a source for itself?

He's a megagoon.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Bennett whines about being harassed and stalked by McCann supporters and/or people who object to his obsessive leaflets and booklets.

He has full control over what he does. The McCanns have very little control over the situation with Madeleine. Bennett can stop his critics any time he wants - by stopping his offensive hate campaign against the McCanns.

If he were to truly direct his energies towards having the law changed so that children cannot be left alone under a certain age, then he might earn some respect. He will earn no respect from decent people if he continues his spiteful harassment of the McCanns.

I have never seen him mention anyone other than the McCanns. Where is his outrage at the children whose parent(s) leave them completely unattended for hours whilst they go clubbing miles away without a single thought for their safety or well-being? Where is his outrage for the many children whose parents spend the housekeeping on alcohol or drugs and who turn their children out to school each day dirty and with empty stomachs whilst they return to bed to sleep off their hangovers?

Bennett claims to be doing this for Madeleine. Doing what for Madeleine? harassing her parents and calling for people to stop looking for her? Distributing leaflets which make accusations against her parents to the good people of Rothley in the hope that the McCanns neighbours and fellow villagers will share his evil thoughts about the couple? How will that benefit Madeleine and her twin siblings? Raising petitions to try and prevent tv coverage about the case?

It's people like Tony Bennett who go around tearing down the Find Madeleine posters.

Why is this man devoting his time and energy into attempts to thwart the search for a missing child?

He can stop his vile project at any time. The McCanns do not have that luxury. Madeleine does not have that luxury. Go on Tony - convince us that you are a man of good intentions. Find a good cause to absorb your time and energy. Do something really worthwhile and stop harassing these desperate people.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:19 pm

MEGAGOON.....love it
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 am

Or perhaps that should be gigagoon :-)

Either way, we should be congratulating him because I hear he has just won Goon of the Week award for the 112th week in a row.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 am

Jayelles wrote:Or perhaps that should be gigagoon :-)

Either way, we should be congratulating him because I hear he has just won Goon of the Week award for the 112th week in a row.

Oh only the 112th week Jay? Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales 466476
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:06 am

He says that he has not received any challenges to his ridiculous child like reasons, but he has, many times and I have also challenged him myself.

I asked him on the Missing Madeleine forum, to produce the statistics that he claims say there are 200 successful cases regarding Eddie and Keela the EVRD dogs finding evidence which coroborates a murder.

I asked him as he has quoted these 200 cases, to produce just half of them and quote 100 cases and their details, where these dogs have gone into a scene of crime at least THREE months AFTER the event and where the crime scene has been opened up to many other people in those three months and they have scented and then actual DNA evidence has been found, which when tested has proved that there has been a body present and which led to the murderers arrests etc. As Bennett and Amaral keep bandying about this 200 successful cases figure, so he should be able to provide at least a 100 of them.

His response to that was to get me banned and he never replied! Now there is a surprise - not!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 am

Rosiepops wrote:He says that he has not received any challenges to his ridiculous child like reasons, but he has, many times and I have also challenged him myself.

I asked him on the Missing Madeleine forum, to produce the statistics that he claims say there are 200 successful cases regarding Eddie and Keela the EVRD dogs finding evidence which coroborates a murder.

I asked him as he has quoted these 200 cases, to produce just half of them and quote 100 cases and their details, where these dogs have gone into a scene of crime at least THREE months AFTER the event and where the crime scene has been opened up to many other people in those three months and they have scented and then actual DNA evidence has been found, which when tested has proved that there has been a body present and which led to the murderers arrests etc. As Bennett and Amaral keep bandying about this 200 successful cases figure, so he should be able to provide at least a 100 of them.

His response to that was to get me banned and he never replied! Now there is a surprise - not!

Exactly Rosie and he was challenged by many of us on the Democracy Forum too. His response was to get us all banned Laffin
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 am

Same thing where Bennett claims that there are many hundreds of cases, where parents have claimed that their children have ben abducted, while they themselves murdered them. Again as Bennett has claimed many hundreds, he should be able to go to where he researched these "many hundreds" and then suppliy the details and the links to at least 100 cases which prove his reason.

Now as these reasons leaflets ar a semi quasi legal document, he should and must be able to quote sources, of course he has not done this and he hasn't done this because he cannot do it and he cannot do it, because these cases do not exist, he knows this of course, which make him guilty of lying!

How can a solicitor, albeit an disgraced former one, be so thick as to write about all these cases, "many hundreds" in his spurious laeaflets and not back up his findings with proof and evidence?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:He says that he has not received any challenges to his ridiculous child like reasons, but he has, many times and I have also challenged him myself.

Exactly Rosie and he was challenged by many of us on the Democracy Forum too. His response was to get us all banned Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales 466476

Oh yes Tinks you are so right, I forgot about that, he went crying to a moderator, whose response was to close the thread and prevent anyone from challenging him The moderator later deleted the thread, great show that was for the free speech that the British Democracy Forum and Bennett is always spouting off about! Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales 466476 Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales 466476 Tony Bennett's Fairy Tales 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 pm

I found this little gem of TB's at the Democracy forum:-

A major reason why so many Roman Catholic priests have abused children
is that they are not allowed to marry (contrary to Bible teaching) and
as a consequence homosexuals have always been attracted to the
priesthood.

So he equates homosexuality with padeophilia?

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:56 am

I just came across a website which tracks links to sites. It gives an indiction of the site's popularity.

Out of curiosity, I entered the MF website and the result came back - 128. That is 128 links to their site. Then I entered the McCann's site and it came back with a few more.... 57,105 to be precise.

Game set and match to the people who really care about Madeleine McCann :-)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am

On the Catholic priest issue, how then does he justify the abuse that has taken place in the Church of England. We had a governor general who had previously been the Anglican Archbishop of Brisbane (Hollingsworth) who resigned as Governor General because he failed to deal with the abuse of children within his church. He hid it and blamed the children, protecting the abusers.

We had an anglican priest here in my home town who was 'moved on' rather than sacked, and he was married and his prey was little girls. But in a small town like this he was caught fairly quickly. Never had such a problem with any of our Catholic priests, although a few years ago a young priest had an affair with a senior high school student who was 17 or 18. And our old priest (who died about 20 years ago) was 'very close' to his housekeeper.

Abuse is not limited to the Catholic priesthood. And it is nothing to do with homosexuals. And that comment that Jayelles dug out of the democracy forum shows just how bigoted and out of touch that man is.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down