Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bren FINALLY leaves 3a's!....?

4 posters

Go down

bren FINALLY leaves 3a's!....? Empty bren FINALLY leaves 3a's!....?

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 am

Post subject: Goodbye 3As from Bren
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:00 pm
On Parole

http://brencardi-behind-the3arguidos.bl ... l#comments

Sunday, 16 August 2009
Mind Made Up
Well my mind is made up, no I will not be returning to the3a’s as a member and now sitting here thinking thanking god I am not Admin.

If something was going to make me make my mind up, it has been reading the3a’s for the last two days.

The backslapping and the constant digs at the people of Rothley are sickening to read, never before in my life have I have seen something that even now I would class as pitch-forking and hounding the McCann’s especially when you read posts that people are planning to target the other areas where the Tapas children live.

Many years ago an incident happened in my local area, and nobody was prosecuted over it as it was a domestic incident and I will not repeat what happened as that family has a right to privacy, but I do know that due to the constant gossip at the school gates and the abuse the kids suffered because other children overheard what the mums were saying, led to that family having to move their children to a school out of the area.

Eventually they had to move out of the area because when their kids came home they did not have any school friends to play with because of the gossip and because they now had made friends with other kids that did not live in the area. So the family uprooted and moved to the area for their kids’ sake. But one thing I will say is that nobody other than this family was involved.

I have seen the affects it can have on children and no way do I agree with this leaflet drop in the McCann’s home village or any area where anybody connected to the McCann’s and what happened in Praia Da Luz live and most certainly not if they have children, children that need protecting.

How do any of you think this is going to affect the twins? Come on they are going to have to face this and it will be worse for them more than the family I mentioned because of the fact that Madeleine is missing.

And for the first time since this story broke, I have empathy for the McCann’s and what they must be thinking and feeling and how they are going to protect the twins. Yes their stories do not ring true, yes there are inconsistencies in statements and yes they have done some awful publicity stunts and they have abused the fund, but they do not deserve to be harassed and for a better word stalked because of their actions.

Some people wrote even to Social Services because of a statement that was made in a news paper article - about the strains and distress that the McCann’s were suffering due to Goncalos book – claiming that the twins are now at risk, and now what do the people of that Foundation do, they target an area where more stress and strain could be put on the McCann’s. Sorry but my opinion is that this campaign has not been thought out, fine leaflet other areas but for god’s sake leave the areas where the McCann’s and their friends children live. Have you thought of the affect this could have, what if Kate is upset and stressed and depressed, having to cope with this could tip her over the edge and make her do something stupid, well who is going to suffer then, the twins, yes the twins that some people wrote to Social Services to protect and the twins that could possibly lose their mother just like they have lost their sister.

In the express article, they give details of one of the Foundations members’ family, my god, now that poor child could be ridiculed at school because of this. There are children involved in this case and they need protecting, they do not need to be put into a position where they could suffer bullying and gossip and being stared at because they are the children of the Tapas friends or the McCann’s.

And to read the comments that the twins will find out because everything is over the net, well yes they will, eventually but Kate and Gerry and the other parents of the Tapas children can monitor and protect their children but they will never be able to monitor what is being said in a playground or by the local fishwife’s at the school gate.

And what exactly have the people of Rothley done wrong? Were they in PDL and were they complicit in the McCann’s and the Tapas members leaving those children alone?

I was glad to read the post that co-admin wrote in which it did not affiliate the3arguidos to any campaigns or sites because the3arguidos has a lot of information on it, information that could be lost because a group of people do not think of the consequences of their actions and target an area that has just turned the press and making them comment and write articles about stalking the McCann’s.

There is only one place the case is going to be re-opened and that is in Portugal and by demanding Leicester Police investigate the disappearance of Madeleine, it will never be done by hounding the McCann’s, their families or friends. Yes get the facts out there for the world to see but do not become vigilantes and forget all your morals and principles just so that you get one over on the McCann’s.

So my answer to myself as to whether I will be returning to the3a’s in the future is ....NO.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bren FINALLY leaves 3a's!....? Empty Re: bren FINALLY leaves 3a's!....?

Post by christabel Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 am

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin I really believe that Vee, Do you?

Gone to buy new socks Laughing
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 am

If she thinks thats her get out of jail card she is very much mistaken in my book!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 am

Back peddling damage limitation.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 pm

I think a very heavy letter has dropped on her front doormat, and she is now running scared. By posting that she mistakenly believes she is absolving herself of her sins, but it is far, far too late for that now. The evidence has been passed on to the relevant authorities, and justice will be seen to be done.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:19 pm

I dont believe she has got a sudden burst of concience.

She has got the finger of the law pointing directly at her!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Exit by the cowards door.
Except, sorry Bren (well, no I am not sorry actually) TOO LATE.
Two words. TOO LATE.
Understand? Good.
Thats that sorted then.
Make the most of your free days with your family while you can.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Exit by the cowards door.
Except, sorry Bren (well, no I am not sorry actually) TOO LATE.
Two words. TOO LATE.
Understand? Good.
Thats that sorted then.
Make the most of your free days with your family while you can.

Laughing Laughing Too late to backtrack now..you vile creature........I hope she has as much misery as she has enabled others to heap on the McCann family.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 pm

She will. Laffin
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down