Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does this mean?

+4
Pumpkin
dianeh
Rosie
vee8
8 posters

Go down

What does this mean? Empty What does this mean?

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Top right hand corner,

We are calling for a full probe involving the FBI into Portuguese cops’ handling of the case

http://dontletthemhurtourchildren.blogspot.com/2009/08/it-happened-to-me-my-daughter-was.html

Who is, the people who run that site, or the McCann's themselves?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What does this mean? Empty Hi Vee

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:52 pm

I think the person who runs that site is called 'WhyMadeleine' Kate and Gerry do not run it. I am unsure if this was the only site officially recognised by Kate and Gerry or if I am getting confused with another, I may be, but I don't think they run it or have any input into it at all.
The person that runs that site always used to be so nice and kind and has been a loyal supporter of the Madeleine and the McCanns and as far as I know still is and would not post up something that she thought wasn't true.
Remember Sian? Well WM used to run her Sian's with her until it folded a while back.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

What does this mean? Empty Re: What does this mean?

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:05 pm

I had a look at that site but my computer would not install something to enable me to view it properly, something to do with security, so be careful if you do view it. It could be because from what I could make out, it is choc full of too many javascripts, which would make it a nightmare to load.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Well whoever it is, they are calling for the same enquiry as the authors of the J4 book of truth, and I for one support that action.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 am

WhyMadeleine has always been a stauch supporter of the McCanns the search for Madeleine and has a great concern for the plight of other missing children.

However, how does someone get the FBI to investigate the workings of a police force in another sovereign state. FBI are the Federal Burea of Investigation in the US, and have no jurisdiction in any other country,unless invited in.

Maybe WM needs to change this to be addressed to the Portuguese govt and suggest that an independent force like the FBI be contracted to undertake an inquiry.

But I do agree with the sentiment behind the call. An investigation needs to be done into just what the hell has happened in this case and others involving children in Portugal. Portugal has a lot to gain, and not a lot to lose. But there may be certain individuals on the other hand which have an awful lot to lose.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

What does this mean? Empty Sian's

Post by Pumpkin Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:03 am

Rosiepops wrote:Remember Sian? Well WM used to run her Sian's with her until it folded a while back.

Hello
Sian's hasn't folded. It's very much up and running!
http://madeleine-icon-for-m.forumandco.com/
Pumpkin
Pumpkin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:24 am

Bloody hell, it was announced on P2 a while back that the icon site was closing. I wonder if Sian is running it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 am

Rosiepops wrote:I had a look at that site but my computer would not install something to enable me to view it properly, something to do with security, so be careful if you do view it. It could be because from what I could make out, it is choc full of too many javascripts, which would make it a nightmare to load.

Funny that Rosie, as I always had problems on the icon site and also the one which vee has linked to. Only 3 sites cause my computer problems, the latter Tow and Bonneybraes old blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:53 am

She announced the closing herself on Sky, but your doubt if she may have been somehow 'dismissed' is pertinent, I think.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:03 am

Hi Maria, how are you?

The new icon site has a couple of buttons in what looks like Dutch. Isn't Minnea Dutch?

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:11 am

I doubt very much the FBI would be allowed by the government of Portugal to investigate their PJ or even whoever heads up the PJ - it would be nice and even nicer if they could give Amaral and his buddies basic, elementary police procedures but I doubt any of that will happen. The system, from my understanding is very different in Portugal - even the PM of Portugal is not allowed to ever become involved with the PJ's or question them.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:04 am

ModNrodder wrote:Bloody hell, it was announced on P2 a while back that the icon site was closing. I wonder if Sian is running it?
She is still running it, but WhyMadeleine is not involved anymore.

Winter
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 am

ModNrodder wrote:Hi Maria, how are you?

The new icon site has a couple of buttons in what looks like Dutch. Isn't Minnea Dutch?
Minnea isn't Dutch Modrodder.

Winter
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 am

I thought MInnea was swedish or some sort of scandinavian?

So WhyMadeleine has left Icon site. She still has her own site, which is up to date, and she still makes the odd appeareance on other sites. I took a look the other day. I havent been there for a while, but used to check it fairly frequently. Just not enough hours in the day.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Pumpkin wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Remember Sian? Well WM used to run her Sian's with her until it folded a while back.

Hello
Sian's hasn't folded. It's very much up and running!
http://madeleine-icon-for-m.forumandco.com/

oh thats odd because it did close back a while ago...It had a message on the home page telling you it was closed and directing you to another forum which they were all also members of.

must have got it back up and running then? Laffin

didn't know you knew sian and her site pumpkin!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum