Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The follically challenged one has been busy.

+2
Tinkerbell43
vee8
6 posters

Go down

The follically challenged one has been busy. Empty The follically challenged one has been busy.

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 am

Tony Bennett
Post subject: Re: MIRROR: TORN APART BY HIS LIES
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:40 pm
Hardened Criminal

Someone sent us a copy of this e-mail, sent today to Leicestershire Social Services. I have the person's permission to publish it, anonymously. Here it is, unedited:

Dear Sir Madam,

I'm sure you are aware of the Madeleine McCann case. As Leicestershire residents, I believe you are responsible for monitoring her twin siblings. S*** and A*****. I feel compelled to write to you today after reading an article in yesterday's (12 July 2009) Sunday Mirror. The article written by TOM WORDEN alleges that court documents lodged by Mr and Mrs McCann reveal that Kate McCann, the mother of Madeleine and twins S*** and A***** suffers from "deep and serious depression". As well as this, both her and her husband and father to the twins, Gerry McCann, suffer from "permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear".

Can you please monitor the situation and make sure S*** and A***** are OK. Too many kids have been let down by Social Services in this country in recent years and it will be a travesty if these kids come to any harm as a result of the actions of their primary carers. I will save this email just in case it's necessary to reveal the contents in future.

I would also like to inform 3As members that today Debbie Butler, Madeleine Foundation Chairman, has spoken to a duty child care social worker in Leicestershire Social Services, and read out the entire Sunday Mirror article to him. He not only listened but said the information was 'very concerning' and he would ensure that it was passed to the right person within the organisation.

There is therefore no way the Director of Leiecestershire Social Services can deny being acquainted with the extemely unstable and depressed condition of both the Doctors McCann as described in the Sunday Mirror article.

It should be noted that children at risk of emotional, physical or other forms of abuse are placed on what is called a Child Protection Register. Social Services never publicly disclose whether any individual child is on such a register or not. In more serious cases, children considered at serious risk will be placed with other relatives or, if that is not possible, taken into care, or, to use the jargon, 'accommodated'.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The follically challenged one has been busy. Empty Re: The follically challenged one has been busy.

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:40 am

I would suggest this is forwarded to the Attorny General, as further proof of vexatious litigation.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The follically challenged one has been busy. Empty Re: The follically challenged one has been busy.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:24 am

lol, they are soooo predictable! TB was probably the Anon behind the email!

These people aren't concerned about the twins, all they want to do is screw the knife into Kate and Gerry further.

If this person is soooo concerned for S & A why haven't they written to Tony Bennett before asking him if there is anything he can do to stop the lynch mobs over on the 3A's ?

There are people over on the 3A's urging posters to take the fight to Gerry and Kate. Not worried about S & A safety then are they!

Bunch of hypocrites and they have the audacity to say K & G are unstable, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:53 am

Quite honestly I refuse to give him the oxygen of publicity, it is what he wants, Bennett does not care about Madeleine he is using her, just like his mate Amaral is.

Tony Bennett is mentally unstable and sooner or later he will be sectioned.

Oh and is Debbie Butler a man in drag?

One thing I will leave with Bennett and Viv and any other nutter that has defamed the McCanns by making slanderous and libellous comments, just do not think because you do not have much money you cannot be sued.

Don't make the mistake that Amaral made, he also thought that he could do and say anything, he is now finding out that actually he cannot, just as a couple more people will soon be discovering the same thing.

Oh and you know I do not make idle threats, what I say comes true, just remember that!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:46 am

Social services does not get involved in every family in Britain (or Australia) where someone in the family has been diagnosed with depression. They are only involved if the medical practitioner thinks there is some danger to the children or if there are other underlying problems such as drugs, alcohol or other mental illness. There are many many people being treated for serious depressive disorder who have children and social services are not informed,it is in fact the norm for no social services involvement. By the way, suffering depression and being treated does not automatically make someone unstable, and the McCanns never said they were unstable (Bennett made this bit up). It is very rare for the patient not to respond to treatment. And it must have been diagnosed and treated or it would not be able to be part of the civil action.

Im sorry but if Social services take this up, on the basis of an article and a dodgy email, then you Brits will need to take it up with your MP's, because social services clearly have enough to do without investigating non cases. There are enough at risk children that are in danger.

But seems the 3A's and Bennett dont care a whit about wasting valuable scarce child protection resources. As to be expected from someone who cares more about persecuting two innocent people (and their three children because that is what his actions are doing) than protecting innocent children.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

The follically challenged one has been busy. Empty Hi Diane

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:22 am

I agree with everything you say, everything! If Social Services in this country were to get involved with the families of every person suffering from depression, the service would collapse inside approximately 5 minutes! What Bennett and Butler have written is patently absurd.

Tony Bennett is actually proving that it is he that may be suffering from some kind of mental disorder, how can any normal person spend two years of his life, trying to persecute and prosecute two people who are totally innocent? Hound them, harass them and stalk them?

Not to mention the Michael Barrymore/Stuart Lubbock incident and other high profile public cases.

It appears that Bennett is a "Walter Mitty" type fantasist that is hooke on publicity and is in a constant state of attention seeking!

If you look at his latest ramblings, he is getting more and more desperate and claiming more desperate things, he seems to be reassuring himself that because Amaral has written it in his book, then it is OK for him (Bennett) to repeat it, it isn't! And you do not have to be a legal eagle to work that one out.

First and foremost, that book that Bennett keeps quoting is NOT available in the UK, it does NOT have a license, so he (Bennett) is actually breaking the law by quoting from it.

The book itself is a subject of litigious action in Portugal and again you do not have to be a legal eagle to understand that, Amaral and that book are going to take a caning! There really is no other outcome, the Portuguese Attorney General has actually cleared the McCanns, there is no proof of anything and Amaral himself was not even on that case after the first 5 months.

This is not the first time that Bennett has managed t ingratiate himself, he has a vexatious litigants history.

Take a look at his profile in Wikipedia!

He has been linked with the far right and all kinds of dubious activities, to me and purely in my opinion, it is seems clear that all is not right (mentally) with him, perhaps it is time his family to stop humouring him and try to prevent him from going off on these crusades, because I know this is one crusade too many, he is going to land himself and his family in very very hot water indeed.

If he insists on slyly inferring about how the McCanns children should be placed on the at risk register because their parents are "suffering with depression", what about Bennett himself?

He looks after his grandson, I would be questioning if he is a fit person to be in charge of a child, nit only would I fear for the physical safety of that child, I would fear for the mental safety of him. How do we know Bennett is not brainwashing the child with his deluded notions?

It has been reported that Bennett has apparently been an in-patient of the Pilgrim Hospital, Boston, ward 10a for two months, which apparently is a psychiatric ward, treating cases from depression to schizophrenia. Apparently he was then released into the care in the community of Leverton.
Now I do not know if this is true or not, but if it is true, then doesn't it make him just a tiny bit hypocritical?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 am

There has never been any doubt in my mind that TB is a seriously unwell person and must surely be under scrutiny from K&G´s legal team. Can we send this email to them? I would rest easier knowing they have seen it.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 am

rosemary wrote:There has never been any doubt in my mind that TB is a seriously unwell person and must surely be under scrutiny from K&G´s legal team. Can we send this email to them? I would rest easier knowing they have seen it.
highfive thumbsup2 Already done.......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 am

Admin you are brilliant and always way ahead of me!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 am

Oh Rosiepops and catkins, when is this sick sick person going to be locked up????!!!!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 am

what happened there to the other letter? Did you take it down? The one to the Medical Board?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:09 am

No I didn't, I think Mulleena must have deleted it.

Mulleen if you are reading, could you put the link up please?

Thank you. thumbsup2
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 pm

rosemary wrote:Oh Rosiepops and catkins, when is this sick sick person going to be locked up????!!!!!

Sooner the better.....what a bunch of evil little sewer dwellers they are......... pullinghairout
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum