Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Ambassador Alexander Ellis has asked Portuguese police to reopen the Maddie McCann case

+2
vee8
Rosie
6 posters

Go down

British Ambassador Alexander Ellis has asked Portuguese police to reopen the Maddie McCann case Empty British Ambassador Alexander Ellis has asked Portuguese police to reopen the Maddie McCann case

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 am

12 July 2009
Madeleine McCann's new file
Nigel Nelson
British Ambassador Alexander Ellis has asked Portuguese police to reopen the Maddie McCann case.
Now the force has promised to look at new evidence into Madeleine's disappearance in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz two years ago just before her fourth birthday.
They had said Maddie was dead and the case was closed. But Foreign minister Chris Bryant said: "The head of the Portuguese criminal investigation police is ready to consider credible new leads which may come to light."

Detectives working for Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry of Rothley, Leics, say the Algarve is awash with paedophiles. In the last four years seven children of tourists have been molested and there are 38 known sex offenders in the area.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=madeleine-mccann-s-new-file%26method=full%26objectid=21513277%26siteid=93463-name_page.html
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

British Ambassador Alexander Ellis has asked Portuguese police to reopen the Maddie McCann case Empty Re: British Ambassador Alexander Ellis has asked Portuguese police to reopen the Maddie McCann case

Post by vee8 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:45 am

But didn't the font of all knowledge on the mcCann case, the 3a's, say that Kate and Gerry didn't want the case to be reopened? Whoops, they got it wrong again!

Well, it looks like the Ambassador has delivered a well timed kick up the ____ of the PJ, who have been turning witnesses away, with the bull that Madeleine is dead. Now they have GOT to start taking their job more seriously.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

British Ambassador Alexander Ellis has asked Portuguese police to reopen the Maddie McCann case Empty Re: British Ambassador Alexander Ellis has asked Portuguese police to reopen the Maddie McCann case

Post by christabel Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:01 am

This is hilarious, Gonc gets his wish hopefully. Wasn't he wanting this reopened? I think he said he had evidence to reopen the case, he keeps getting bit on the bum doesn't he fatdrunk&stupid
Bet he never expected that Laffin ..
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:30 am

This all sounds very promising.

Has anyone been into the 3A's to have a look?

I am just so sorry that Clairesy and Minxy are away and missing all this excitement - won't there be fireworks when they return! Laffin
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 am

christabel wrote:This is hilarious, Gonc gets his wish hopefully. Wasn't he wanting this reopened? I think he said he had evidence to reopen the case, he keeps getting bit on the bum doesn't he fatdrunk&stupid
Bet he never expected that Laffin ..

That's right Chris, Lardy Boy lazygd4nuthn liar said he had evidence to reopen the case, but odd that it has stayed closed! Withholding evidence again is he I wonder? Didn't he say he had two new witnesses and were they not being supplied by Duarte Levy? Another fat lazygd4nuthn liar Whoops, I think he can count that one as null and void.

Also didn't the loony lardy, say he knew where Madeleine's body was? yet he hasn't told anyone? Again withholding vital information.

Amaral you have not got a shred of credibility, give it up you lying bully boy and leave the McCanns alone to search for their daughter, you know something you did NOT do, when you were taking your four hour booze filled lunches!

Enjoy your brand new Jaguar Amaral, you wont have it much longer, but do tell us how you can justify driving about in a brand new luxury car, which you purchased with money you pimped off a missing child?
Goncalo Amaral is a disgrace to his country!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:33 am

"The head of the Portuguese criminal investigation police is ready to consider credible new leads which may come to light."

I wonder what makes a credible lead. Because without investigation, how would they know if the leads are credible. Very hard to dismiss a sighting as being less than credible if not investigated. Even less so for if news of a paedophile in the area, without an alibi. Both are examples of things passed to the PJ already,and which have not been followed up, or at least as it is reported in the press.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:06 am

I just hope the answer to that is because the McCanns detectives have now been presented with information that they have taken to the British ambassador for him to formally request the reopening of this investigation.

This little snippet of news has the potential to be extremely significant, if I am reading between the lines correctly.

Maybe the forensics on the Blue Dodge have uncovered something?
I cannot help but feel, if the Germans were taking that seriously enough to do a thorough forensic examination of the truck, then this would point to the investigation being official there.
I also have in the back of my mind that, the German police took a DNA swab from Hewlett.
There is unidentified DNA found in the apartment.
Then there is this other known paedophile who had the ready electronic excuse for his alibi.
Not to mention other unexplained claims, like Hewlett actually having a white van at the time of Madeleine's abduction, etc etc.

Then we learn that the British Ambassador is requesting the reopening of the investigation and that the Portuguese criminal police is now ready to consider 'new credible' leads?

This does actually sound significant!

Footnote to the rabid antis: Where does this lead your assertions that the McCanns do not want the investigation opened?
again a very odd way for "guilty" people to act!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 am

Wonder what happened to Amaral and his mates investigating the case privately ????....I expect they haven't left the Restaurant yet.!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 am

Catkins,

I bet Gonc wishes he had kept that thing under his nose shut now. Every time he opens it anothers suing turns up, but real one's not like his idle threat ones. Take your sunglasses off Sophia you might see the light too. affraid
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:04 am

Catkins wrote:Wonder what happened to Amaral and his mates investigating the case privately ????....I expect they haven't left the Restaurant yet.!!

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Here they are Cat .................. :fridge: :fridge: :fridge:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:06 am

Chris I don't think she can take those glasses off, I think she has got some "dark circles" around them, perhaps she should by herself some Witch Hazel?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 am

Rosiepops wrote:Chris I don't think she can take those glasses off, I think she has got some "dark circles" around them, perhaps she should by herself some Witch Hazel?

Yes thats an idea, that would go well with her transport vileonbroom laffin2
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Waves at Sofia v v v Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:48 am

Rosiepops wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Waves at Sofia v v v Laffin Laffin Laffin

You two are BAAAADDD !! Laffin Laffin Laffin
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down