Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forensic checks on Van!!!

+8
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
sadie
vee8
clairesy
Pedro Silva
jean
Rosie
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forensic checks on Van!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forensic checks on Van!!!

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 am

Hi Catkins

This is something I wonder too. I cannot see this being done voluntarily, because this would concern the McCanns detectives and he hasn't been in contact with them.
I suppose it is feasible that someone who bought the truck off of him has come forward and the German authorities are examining the truck, this would point to it being official, or under these circumstances, it could be that the McCanns detectives could be paying to have the truck forensically examined after someone coming forward to them, but this is not the impression that I got. Tentatively, I would say this is official, and if it is official, then suddenly this is a whole new situation, because this would indicate that the German authorities have discovered something and a couple of things that immediately spring to mind there, is the DNA sample they took is showing something, or they have received some information that they are checking out.

If they are examining the truck and this is connected to Madeleine, then at a guess, I would say that they suspect him of being involved with Madeleine's disappearance and quie honestly, just looking at the information, it is not hard to see why they would suspect him, or say that he is a "person of interest" to the investigation!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:02 am

Rosie,just answering your post from this afternoon.....regarding the whereabouts of the report that suggested hewlett went to Germany AFTER his wife and kids and not with them.

I don't think it was reported as a story as such.It was a comment which was reported amongst a report.

basically hewlett was asked why he discharged himself from a hospital in the algarve where he was having treatment for his cancer.He relylied...''i left to go to Germany because my wife and kids were here.

That comment suggests he followed after them imo

Thats probably where the confusion is coming from.He as lied probably.Like he lied about not having the white van.Perhaps we should discard of that detail...(he went after them) because it may not be true.He may have gone together with them to Germany the way we all have come to know...in a white van(the van his son feel out of).

BUT...that doesn't answer how the blue dodge got to Germany.

UNLESS....hewlett didn't sell or swap it for the white one...but instead passed it on because that was the vehicle being used to take madeleine to wherever she was going. Maybe the new owner of the blue doge van is his buddie,maybe they were both in this together?Perhaps he sticking by him and protecting him.

Someone else might be involved here.That person might have taken the doge to Germany.

The reason for hewlett going to Germany was probably not because his wife and kids were there,it was probably to follow in suit with the blue doge........ and madeleine??He lied to avoid the real reason for going to Germany.

Maybe that explains their sudden departure after the death of their son...maybe they feared getting caught,getting the other guy/s caught to..... and rushed to the train station to disappear.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:15 am

So.....who gave permission for the Dodge to be forensically tested I
wonder...Hewlett or did he have no say in the matter..Also, who owns
the Dodge now?

I think they swooped on it.Wonder how they knew that it was there though...hewlett had said he swapped it at a market in Portugal or Spain.......Hmmmm the investigators are working on him behind the scenes big time.They knew he was lying about that or they wouldn't have though to look in Germany would they.The German police also imo are doing a lot to investigate him.Or it appears that way to me anyway.They were the ones to swoop on the van...perhaps the privates told them they know it is Germany...they had done some investigating into the market swap that Hewlett said about and found it to be another lie????

Wonder what else they know???I feel a lot of interest in hi by the investigators and even tough they say he is only of interest to this case i think they are actually treating him as a suspect...only not announcing it as such.They are really into finding out all there is to find out...and have successfully found out a lot of things he as said were actually lies.Thats fab....they must have a lot on him.

like we have said recenlty....a five hour interview needed is a long long time to talk to someone when they are only of interest to a case

They know a lot i think,they are just trying to piece it together piece by piece to get the whole picture.

finding that doge in Germany this quick???They knew it wasn't in Portugal or Spain ...there is someone else involved here i think.

Maybe he drove the white van and she drove the blue one.....maybe they didnt even catch a train.

The went to Germany in December last year,that's only 6 months ago or so. Madeleine was maybe moved because the Portuguese closed the case not long before and they felt time was right to start shifting now.Thing did go quit with this case for some time around that time.We have also said many times that an abductor would probably not move her much when things are soo high profile in the news....moving her at a quieter time would be better for them.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:19 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:30 am

Hi Clairesy

I don't think he sold or swapped the truck, I think he drove it to Germany and hid it, or had someone else drive it into Germany for him and then hid it! If the latter is the case, with all this publicity they could have panicked and reported it, just in case they became implicated.

Also a couple of weeks back, I heard one of the criminologists on Sky saying that it was now of the utmost importance that this blue truck be traced and forensically examined! Now look, the truck has been traced and is being forensically examined.

The McCanns detectives know what to do and they are doing it, what a shame they were not hired from the very start!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 am

AlexG wrote:The big question is, how did the van arrived to Germany if Hewett sold it ?
Maybe the guy who aquire the van figured out how important it was and then he sold it back to private investigators ?
If not, why are the German police searching the van ? It doesn't make sense, you can't just pick a van of someone and tear it appart without some court permission.
Of course Madeleine is not a German citizen and the investigation isn't running in Portugal, so why would the German police investigate the van ?

As I just said, I do not think he did sell it, if he does know anything about Madeleine, the very last thing he would do would be to sell this truck, (unless she had never been in it.) If she had and he sold the van, the chances are whoever he sold it to, would contact the police.
The van arrived in Germany somehow, because it is there. From what Clarence says, it does not sound as if the McCanns detectives have anything to do with the truck being forensically examined, so this leaves the German police.

We know that the German police obtained a DNA sample from him.

We do not know, if this DNA sample had anything to do with Madeleine, but as her DNA is on record, the sample he gave could legally be checked against her records.

We know that there is unidentified DNA in apartment 5a, so this DNA can be checked against those records too.

If the German police are now forensically examining the truck, this suggests that the investigation is now official.

For all we know, the Portuguese police may have asked them to check this out after being informed of some positive DNA matches.

Like you say, the German police cannot just go up to any vehicle and do this, so if they have done it, then there has to be a good reason for it and it must have been sanctioned, this is indicating something is happening.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 am

The report carried a quote from Clarence Mitchell, so I would say that it is the truth, or part truth. I do not believe a lot of what I read in newspapers and I do not know about the stories you mention, but mainly this particular tabloid, does have a habit of coming up with accurate reports.

Although making up something as specific as this with a quote from Clarence Mitchell, would be odd.

We will see.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:57 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am

[flash]Forensic checks on Van!!! - Page 2 Breakingnews-1[/flash]

Thats what i want to wake up to tomorrow morning.The very same channel who was first to reported her abduction ...also reporting her being found safe and well

Think i will cry when they find her,its been a heart breaker for 2 years for all of us. To see that on tv right now would make me cry with happiness. Hope i aint waiting to long for it.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 pm

clairesy wrote:
[flash]Forensic checks on Van!!! - Page 2 Breakingnews-1[/flash]

Thats what i want to wake up to tomorrow morning.The very same channel who was first to reported her abduction ...also reporting her being found safe and well

Think i will cry when they find her,its been a heart breaker for 2 years for all of us. To see that on tv right now would make me cry with happiness. Hope i aint waiting to long for it.

A heartfelt 'Amen' to that, Clairsey. I hope the news breaks at a time when I am not at work though, because I too will cry, and blokes are not supposed to cry! Not at work, in front of your mates, anyway!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 am

Clairesy, I think this is one thing we all have in common, along with even with some of the saner more rational antis! I was just speaking with my sister this morning and we were both saying how we shed a tear of joy when Shannon Matthews was found safe and well, despite we both had serious misgivings about her mother. (Note that most of us who had doubts, never made websites from which to attack Karen Matthews, not even when she was arrested, charged and tried, we just allowed due process to take place).

Regardless of how Madeleine got where she is today (and I have worked out a way this could so easily have happened) I do believe she is still alive and being kept somewhere completely out of sight and while I do not think it is a picnic for her and somehow I do not think she is in the lap of luxury etc, I do think she is comfortable in basic surroundings. I do not get the impression that she has forgotten who she is, I get the impression she knows who she is, but also is clever enough to stay quiet about it.

Maybe this is wishful thinking, maybe not, but I have the growing feeling that the end of 'Madeleine's' nightmare and that of her parents and family, is coming to a close.

Please God let it be soon, please God.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:31 am

I just hope that, one day, hopefully very soon, she will be found alive and well, as I´m hopeful.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 am

Hi rosie ,

your right although i must be honest i have given that Karen some abuse since learning of her involvement in Shannon's abduction...what mother could do such a thing...what person anyway let alone a mum.

Alex.as of yet all that's been said is the cops have it and plan to rip it apart to try to find anything...... a tiny trace of dna or hair that might help them.Nothing else as been reported yet.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:39 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Forensic checks on Van!!! - Page 2 Empty QUESTION?

Post by Royal Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:48 am

I know it is ridiculous for me to say this but is it possible that the "intruder" could be actually reading all the comments on the various forums and perhaps even laughing at the futility of it all? Who knows, he could even be one of the posters on this very forum of ours, it's not very likely I know but at the same time not entirely impossible, what better way of keeping an eye on things? I know.. not very funny!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:17 am

Can you imagine anyone finding their way on 3A's? Vile changes her theories as many times as she does her underwear, Clawsie and Joana are the hero-worshippers of Amaral. I suspect a lot of blog just use rumours as basis of their theories.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:57 am

Royal wrote:
I know it is ridiculous for me to say this but is it possible that the "intruder" could be actually reading all the comments on the various forums and perhaps even laughing at the futility of it all? Who knows, he could even be one of the posters on this very forum of ours, it's not very likely I know but at the same time not entirely impossible, what better way of keeping an eye on things? I know.. not very funny!
Alroy.

it would not surprise me at all if they read this and other forums Alroy, for this person or people to be getting a kick out of knowing how much pain and anxiety that their actions has caused.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:16 am

Alex, let's hope that the first they know of being found is a big knock at the door!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:37 am

Rosiepops wrote:
Royal wrote:

Alroy.

it would not surprise me at all if they read this and other forums Alroy, for this person or people to be getting a kick out of knowing how much pain and anxiety that their actions has caused.

Spot on, Rosie and Royal; they are here reading everything, I'd like to bet....and probably laughing at us at times....but hopefully sweating at times, too. Bet they are reading all the forums, but bet this is the one that interests them most.

Wonder what they are thinking when they get chewed up and spat out on pfa2? Cant think why they even try and influence the discussion there! They lose every time.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2