Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paedophile snubs Madeleine grilling

5 posters

Go down

Paedophile snubs Madeleine grilling Empty Paedophile snubs Madeleine grilling

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:02 am

Just got this from the walesonline site,not sure how true it is though as i have not read it on any other major national or international sites! although the wales online are usually pretty true to word so....

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/2009/06/10/paedophile-snubs-madeleine-grilling-91466-23840560/

Paedophile snubs Madeleine grilling
Jun 10 2009
Add a comment
Recommend

Final attempts by private detectives searching for Madeleine McCann to interview a convicted British paedophile about her disappearance have failed. Retired UK policemen Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley flew to Germany hoping to speak to Raymond Hewlett, who is said to have been staying an hour's drive from the McCann's Portuguese holiday flat when the little girl vanished in May 2007. But negotiations between the private investigators and Hewlett's German lawyer broke down. Mr Edgar, who has been employed by Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann to look for their daughter, said he was "very disappointed" with the lawyer's behaviour. He added: "I have been attempting to speak with Raymond Hewlett to eliminate him from our investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
"He is not a suspect but I was keen to interview him because of his failing health. I have tried over the past weeks to arrange this via his lawyer in Germany. "These negotiations have been difficult for reasons which I do not want to go into detail about. Mr Hewlett's condition has of course been deteriorating during these negotiations. "I travelled to Germany yesterday in a final effort to interview Raymond Hewlett. Regrettably that interview is not possible. From information provided by his lawyer and other sources it is obvious that his health is such that any meaningful interview would not be possible." West Yorkshire Police has confirmed its officers are investigating Hewlett in connection with an indecent assault in 1975. Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing from Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3, 2007 while her parents dined with friends nearby. Despite a
massive police investigation and huge publicity worldwide, she has not
been found.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Paedophile snubs Madeleine grilling Empty Re: Paedophile snubs Madeleine grilling

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 am

makes me sick though,sick or not.... dying or not,he should be grilled regardless of how he is feeling. Hes a peado for gods sake why are they always thinking about how they feel and what they need. What about what hes done to all those kids,how many more as he abused that we don't know of ? He might be dying but he was ok to go outside and tell reported to *** off not long ago wasn't he?

imo he as freaked out and suddenly started to act like the poor old dying man who's in pain,hes probably done it on purpose to avoid questioning. And before any one says it...no i don't mean got cancer on purpose,i mean he is saying hes poorly,feel s### acting worse than he is.Watch him suddenly pick now the privates are coming back.hes a twisted man,plays m ind games,
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Paedophile snubs Madeleine grilling Empty Re: Paedophile snubs Madeleine grilling

Post by vee8 Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 am

It's on the VirginMedia board.

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2009/06/10/paedophile_snubs_madeleine_grilling

You can expect the 3p's spambots to spam it to death as soon as they see it.

(But I got in first though!)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:41 am

Im not surprised at all.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:13 am

If there is any hint that he may be connected to Madeleine's disappearance why on earth haven't the Leicestershire police been involved. It was obvious that he wouldn't talk to the private investigators, but he would have to talk to the British police. Surely the information given by the witnesses, which resulted in the drawing with the man with the child, and the uncanny likeness to Hewlett, is evidence enough for them to take some sort of action. If he is about to die any minute they should take action now. It is all so frustrating.

Last edited by jean on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some more text)

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 pm

hi jean,

that's the only thing with this Hewlett guy that i am totally confused over where the police are concerned.

They say they cannot question on a matter that doesn't concern the case they are working on.And can nly do so if and when Hewlett volunteers information.

IMO thats a load of a bulls sssssssT................Hewlett is a British peadophile who is wanted for doing stuff to children here right back form the 70's. If they suspect he could be involved in other assaults to they normally grill them over them to!!! so why is it different in Hewlett's case?

What if someone were to come forward today and say the guy who assaulted them was appears to be Hewlett,would they not investigate that just because it doesn't tie in with the child assault case form the 70's?
Im confused.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WibbleWobble Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 am

vee8 wrote:It's on the VirginMedia board.

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2009/06/10/paedophile_snubs_madeleine_grilling

You can expect the 3p's spambots to spam it to death as soon as they see it.

(But I got in first though!)

The 3p's spambots get every where pullinghairout
WibbleWobble
WibbleWobble
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down