Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Odd ???

+5
Rosie
Hael
maria
sadie
christabel
9 posters

Go down

Very Odd ??? Empty Very Odd ???

Post by christabel Tue May 12, 2009 11:26 pm

There is somthing I find very, very odd about the night Madeleine was abducted and that is,
There seemed a lot of CCTV's had not been working that night,The Ocean Club, Baptista supermarket, The A22 motorway and a garage forecourt..
This seems very odd to me that all these were either broken or useless. Was this all pre arranged????
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Very Odd ??? Empty Re: Very Odd ???

Post by sadie Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 am

christabel wrote:There is somthing I find very, very odd about the night Madeleine was abducted and that is,
There seemed a lot of CCTV's had not been working that night,The Ocean Club, Baptista supermarket, The A22 motorway and a garage forecourt..
This seems very odd to me that all these were either broken or useless. Was this all pre arranged????

What a good observation, Chris!

Well done!

Hmm? Are the McCann investigators sure that it was just one man?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed May 13, 2009 1:33 am

christabel wrote:There is somthing I find very, very odd about the night Madeleine was abducted and that is,
walkinghomecrying WOuld the PJ even have looked at this angle ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed May 13, 2009 1:42 am

Catkins wrote:
walkinghomecrying WOuld the PJ even have looked at this angle ?

The cops had cctv.................they retrieved footage from a shop or building down the road which showed 2 men standing at the top of the road opposite the apartments,they were smoking and looking down.I will try to find the reports about this for you to read...apparently the footage was sent to the USA because they are suppose to have the technology to zoom right in on cctv footage and make it clearer etc. But i have heard no more about this??

i must say though it baffled me because i also read an article about the mark Warner ocean club and the owner etc was saying how they cannot use cctv because of Portugal laws.........he went on to say(i think) that they were going to install some though,but on site where it doesn't face or capture images on the road etc.

im going to see if i can find the report on that cctv footage of those guys.It might be the men in the footage resemble the spotty guy??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed May 13, 2009 2:01 am

Very odd indeed, good point my friend Christabel.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed May 13, 2009 2:05 am

No, just the normal portuguese way of doing things. Nothing sinister, only careless.

And yes, there wasn't/isn't security installed in PdL, and frankly almost everywhere in the country.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Wed May 13, 2009 2:37 am

What IF, they did work, but the footage went on an organised whoosh.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 am

Hael wrote:

What IF, they did work, but the footage went on an organised whoosh.

When you hear or read such things, you forget, time passes and something else pops up, but it is not until someone put them altogether that it strikes you as odd and this is exactly what has happened here.

Also now Clairesy has reminded me, remember this report coming out and how the footage was going to be sent to the FBI in the states for high tech analysis and like so many other things, we heard absolutely nothing more!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed May 13, 2009 3:28 am

Thanks my friend Maria, for your explanation.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed May 13, 2009 4:27 am

i cant find the actual report although i have found many reports that talk in general about madeleine and the latest developments(at that time)....and in those reports it as very briefly mentioned that fbi have been asked to work on the cctv of 3 men seen outside the apartments the night madeleine vanished.But i cannot find the reports that go a little more into detail.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed May 13, 2009 7:17 am

clairesy wrote:i cant find the actual report although i have found many reports that talk in general about madeleine and the latest developments(at that time)....and in those reports it as very briefly mentioned that fbi have been asked to work on the cctv of 3 men seen outside the apartments the night madeleine vanished.But i cannot find the reports that go a little more into detail.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I agree and as Rosie says above..How many stories....clues......reports seem to have disappeared into the ether...........never to be heard of again !! pullinghairout
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by WibbleWobble Thu May 28, 2009 8:54 am

sadie wrote:

What a good observation, Chris!

Well done!

Hmm? Are the McCann investigators sure that it was just one man?

I always thought there must have been more than one person involved
WibbleWobble
WibbleWobble
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down