Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES 3A!!!! there are tunnels under luz!!!

+4
Marilyn
Pedro Silva
littleminx
clairesy
8 posters

Go down

YES 3A!!!! there are tunnels under luz!!! Empty YES 3A!!!! there are tunnels under luz!!!

Post by clairesy Sun May 03, 2009 9:31 pm

MADDIE: DID SHE VANISH IN MAZE OF TUNNELS?

Sunday May 3,2009
By James Murray

Secret tunnels beneath the Portuguese seaside town where Madeleine McCann
vanished two years ago today may hold the key to her disappearance. The tunnels, dating back to Roman times, have never been thoroughly searched, despite repeated requests. Documents in Portuguese police files, published today for the first time, suggest a vital line of inquiry was ignored and have led to fresh calls for a
proper investigation into the tunnels. A British woman wrote to UK detectives saying: “There are six to eight tunnels under Praia da Luz that the PJ [Portuguese police] have not searched. There is a tunnel under the church, there are tunnels under Estrela da Luz apartments. These have not been searched. “The archaeologist involved with these tunnels was arrested as an abuser in the Casa Pia case but later released [this was a notorious child abuse scandal centring on orphanages in Lisbon]. “Does this not send alarm bells ringing? Something not right in Portugal. Why are the PJ not searching these tunnels and the church?” Asked to send more details to Detective Constable John Hughes of Leicestershire Police, she told him the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, where the McCanns stayed, was built around Roman ruins that were part of a small fishing settlement in the third to fifth centuries. There is also a Roman burial site and ruins include an aqueduct, wells, fish salting tanks, the remains of a Roman bathhouse and at least eight tunnels.
The woman, who declined to be named, told the Sunday Express last night:‘‘I raised these issues a while ago because I thought they were relevant and I know the British detectives passed the information on to the Portuguese detectives but I never discovered what happened.As a matter of urgency there must be a proper and thorough examination of all these tunnels . It is possible the abductor may have left clues .” Her call comes as two private investigators working for Kate and Gerry
McCann say they are ­convinced that someone living in or near Praia da
Luz, where Madeleine vanished on May 3, 2007, knows what happened to her.
Retired Detective Inspector Dave Edgar, who leads the McCanns’ search team, said: “There is someone local, who lives locally, who has the answer to this, and not, you know, much further than 10, 15 kilometres away from Praia da Luz. “So you don’t start an investigation in Morocco or Spain or France, or even Lisbon. ” Mr Edgar and former Detective Sergeant Arthur Cowley say one key statement appears to corroborate the account the McCanns’ friend Jane Tanner gave to police of a man she saw carrying a small girl near the McCanns’ apartment on May 3 at around 9.10pm. Shortly afterwards on the same night, another family also saw a man carrying a small blonde child nearby. Their descriptions of the pair were very
similar to Jane Tanner’s. The McCanns’ team has also found a number of statements from tourists who noticed a suspicious-looking man hanging around near the McCanns’ apartment at the Ocean Club complex. Mr Edgar told a Channel 4 documentary featuring a reconstruction of the fateful night: “In my experience, random just doesn’t happen. Someone just doesn’t go in, a passer-by, and pick up a child and take it, these things are planned. “So someone will have been in the vicinity of apartment 5a [the McCanns’ apartment], the Ocean Club, they may even have been ­watching the apartment for a week or more.”

In the Channel 4 programme, the McCanns talk about the impact of the abduction of their daughter shortly before her fourth birthday. “We are a family and we are a happy family but we’re not a complete ­family,” says Gerry.

“There’s still a scar, a deep, deep scar that’s kind of knitted at the minute but you still think it might break.” Kate adds: “I think we’re far from normality. She’s alive, she’s out there, she’s findable…she might look ­different, she could be speaking a
­different language, she might have her hair different, she might have different interests but you know she’s still our daughter.” The McCanns hope there will be a significant response to the publication of an image of how Madeleine may look now.
Private detectives and telephone hotline staff are primed to receive fresh leads from a picture unveiled on ­Friday by US chat show host Oprah Winfrey.

It has been computer-­enhanced to show Madeleine at the age of six (her sixth birthday is on May 12). The picture is featured on posters being distributed globally and the couple believe it could be “crucial”. In a statement the McCanns said: “It is two long years since Madeleine was taken. It is two years since we were a happy family of five. “The pain and anxiety does not lessen but our determination to find our beautiful daughter remains steadfast. “We are no longer looking for a four-year-old little girl – but a six-year-old one. This is crucial. “We are hoping that the new, age-progressed image of Madeleine aged six, produced by the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children in Washington, will help people to see what Madeleine may look like today.”

Cutting Edge: Madeleine Was Here will be shown on Channel 4 this Thursday at 9pm.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

YES 3A!!!! there are tunnels under luz!!! Empty Re: YES 3A!!!! there are tunnels under luz!!!

Post by clairesy Sun May 03, 2009 10:07 pm

The amount of time myself and minxy got attacked on the sky news blogs by Catherine luz and her buddie blue was unbelievable.We knew there were tunnels under luz,had read up on it and found sooo much out about these tunnels. BUt each time we mentioned a possibility madeleine was taken down into one of them we were bombarded with how Catherine knew it all because she lives in luz!!!!

''I am a resident here '' she would say..........''im sure i would know if there were tunnels under my village!!! blah blah blah''...........everyday she went on and on and then others from 3a would join in and say minxy and I were talking out of our arsses and got out information from an unreliable source!!!

The report above also states that an arrest within the casa pia case was connected to those tunnels to!! That another thing minxy and i talked about a lot in the early days of Madeleine's abduction. Someone knew exactly how to get madeleine from them apartments in a fashion that no one else would know about.....leaving no trace.

We have always known about those tunnels and the roman ruins there and have mentioned them on the sky blogs soo many times.................said how they should have been searched.And like the women in this report states.the sheer fact that the guy archeologist who built them was arrested in the casa pia case for abusing kids rings alarm bells..........................

WHY WERE THESE TUNNELS NOT SEARCHED????????????????

YET ANOTHER BL@@DY FAILURE BY PORTUGUSE COPS? IMO.YES

AND TO THOSE OF YOU ON 3A WHO MOCKED MYSELF AND MINXY(and sian for that matter) over our posts about thee tunnels and roman connections..................................we told you over and over we were right.................don't proceed to abuse and undermine the words of people who are genuinely trying to help this child...because that's all you lot have been interesting in from the very start is abusing people and accusing the mccanns.

One of these tunnels actually runs frm the ocean apartments aswel, and leads right to the beach area.Minxy will vouch for me on al the reading and searching into these tunnels we done it was that much we became convinced at one stage that madeleine was taken to the entrance of tunnel which is near the apartments and murats home and then whisked off somewhere only to exit away from the area..........leaving no trace on land of her at all. There was lsoo much we read and also we read into some people that we believed could very well have helped get her through the tunnels. Madeleine(i believe) was in them tunnels.And i believe she spent a lot of time in them in the early days..............i also believe the reason searches were not carried out was because it was being deliberately ignored in order to give the abductor a clear run with her. And i also think that Murat and malinka along with the German women knows exactly whats gone on aswel..............i know machaela's hubbie works in the apartments,h is a pool cleaner etc and would have good knowledge of the area,of course that doesn't make him guilty,but it certainly fits the puzzle pieces together where murat and his girlfriend are concerned(for me anyway).....at a Jehovah meeting was she??????like heck she was dam well thrown out a year before for breaking the rules and beliefs they have in their church. So c'mon machaela,where were you that night?????because you sure as hell weren't at the church. WHY LIE??????WHATS TO HIDE???

IMO you lie to avoid the truth........so whats the truth that needs avoiding???Hmmmmmmmmmm
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

YES 3A!!!! there are tunnels under luz!!! Empty Re: YES 3A!!!! there are tunnels under luz!!!

Post by littleminx Sun May 03, 2009 10:55 pm

well said clairesy clapping ... yes clair we have spoke about this many times!! my god clair we spent hr upon hr looking into this like u said, and just got abused by the "know it all" catherine and her buddies...WOT YOU GOT TO SAY NOW CATHERINE? do u still insist there are no tunnels... also clair am i rite in saying pdl is built on old roman ruins? god i wished i had kept all the info we gatherd now clair " who knows it could be usefull"

clair was just thinking about it being said that one of the tunnels runs directly past murats home.... remember the secret room in murats house? i wonder if there was some sort of secret passage from the room to the tunnel. we have always said rm knows something!! why did the police bust a gut to help him? they made him aguido for one reason and one reason only and that was to shut him up and wot better way of doing it!!

i am not saying rob was directly involved but i do believe he knows something..

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 03, 2009 11:05 pm

I have always said (also sent that to PJ in the early stages of sweet Madeleine´s abduction) that the abductors (for me more then one) used those tunnels to take her to a boat (Carol Everett also mentioned that), one of those sightings was man running towards the beach with a child in his arms, who had been seen at the time of the abduction, I wonder if that man has received Madeleine from the man seen by Mrs. Tanner? I my opinion, these two men are connected with our Madeleine´s abduction, because, I believe she was passed from one person to another, since she was taken from inside the 5A.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun May 03, 2009 11:27 pm

littleminx wrote:well said clairesy clapping ... yes clair we have spoke about this many times!! my god clair we spent hr upon hr looking into this like u said, and just got abused by the "know it all" Catherine and her buddies...WOT YOU GOT TO SAY NOW CATHERINE? do u still insist there are no tunnels... also clair am i rite in saying pdl is built on old roman ruins? god i wished i had kept all the info we gathered now clair " who knows it could be useful"

clair was just thinking about it being said that one of the tunnels runs directly past murats home.... remember the secret room in murats house? i wonder if there was some sort of secret passage from the room to the tunnel. we have always said rm knows something!! why did the police bust a gut to help him? they made him aguido for one reason and one reason only and that was to shut him up and wot better way of doing it!!

i am not saying rob was directly involved but i do believe he knows something..

minx x

Thats right minxy ,and you are right about the roman ruins, that's something you have always got abused over LOl....Catherine used to say..''there are not tunnels there are no roman ruins etc etc''....''you lot are all making it up because you read too much of Brian and Merlin''

But then Catherine also said minxy(am i right?) that's she knew Robert Murat from the area seen him about etc etc!!!!Infact.............Catherine once stated outright on the sky news blog that her daughter in law was a nanny at the ocean club, that she was questioned by police etc..................because of all of this Catherine used to think she knew everything that was going on in the case with regards to luz and what was being done and said. The nanny was named in the papers months back however im not sure whether she worked that night.Must try to find the report about this because i don't recall her name although its on the tip of my tongue!

Makes you wonder whether it wasn't a knowledge of facts in the case she knew............. but rather people within the investigation she knew!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun May 03, 2009 11:37 pm

clairesy wrote:The amount of time myself and minxy got attacked on the sky news blogs by Catherine luz and her buddie blue was unbelievable.We knew there were tunnels under luz,had read up on it and found sooo much out about these tunnels. BUt each time we mentioned a possibility madeleine was taken down into one of them we were bombarded with how Catherine knew it all because she lives in luz!!!!

''I am a resident here '' she would say..........''im sure i would know if there were tunnels under my village!!! blah blah blah''...........everyday she went on and on and then others from 3a would join in and say minxy and I were talking out of our arsses and got out information from an unreliable source!!!

The report above also states that an arrest within the casa pia case was connected to those tunnels to!! That another thing minxy and i talked about a lot in the early days of Madeleine's abduction. Someone knew exactly how to get madeleine from them apartments in a fashion that no one else would know about.....leaving no trace.

We have always known about those tunnels and the roman ruins there and have mentioned them on the sky blogs soo many times.................said how they should have been searched.And like the women in this report states.the sheer fact that the guy archeologist who built them was arrested in the casa pia case for abusing kids rings alarm bells..........................

WHY WERE THESE TUNNELS NOT SEARCHED????????????????

YET ANOTHER BL@@DY FAILURE BY PORTUGUSE COPS? IMO.YES

AND TO THOSE OF YOU ON 3A WHO MOCKED MYSELF AND MINXY(and sian for that matter) over our posts about thee tunnels and roman connections..................................we told you over and over we were right.................don't proceed to abuse and undermine the words of people who are genuinely trying to help this child...because that's all you lot have been interesting in from the very start is abusing people and accusing the mccanns.

One of these tunnels actually runs frm the ocean apartments aswel, and leads right to the beach area.Minxy will vouch for me on al the reading and searching into these tunnels we done it was that much we became convinced at one stage that madeleine was taken to the entrance of tunnel which is near the apartments and murats home and then whisked off somewhere only to exit away from the area..........leaving no trace on land of her at all. There was lsoo much we read and also we read into some people that we believed could very well have helped get her through the tunnels. Madeleine(i believe) was in them tunnels.And i believe she spent a lot of time in them in the early days..............i also believe the reason searches were not carried out was because it was being deliberately ignored in order to give the abductor a clear run with her. And i also think that Murat and malinka along with the German women knows exactly whats gone on aswel..............i know machaela's hubbie works in the apartments,h is a pool cleaner etc and would have good knowledge of the area,of course that doesn't make him guilty,but it certainly fits the puzzle pieces together where murat and his girlfriend are concerned(for me anyway).....at a Jehovah meeting was she??????like heck she was dam well thrown out a year before for breaking the rules and beliefs they have in their church. So c'mon machaela,where were you that night?????because you sure as hell weren't at the church. WHY LIE??????WHATS TO HIDE???

IMO you lie to avoid the truth........so whats the truth that needs avoiding???Hmmmmmmmmmm

I am a witness to this .. on Sky Life of Crime, anytime Claire & ClaireUK talked about the tunnels they were swiftly attacked by those in PDL (and by the other paid-up propagandists as well). These evil people have tried so hard for all this time to deny the truth .. finally, it is coming out. And even though I remain angry at Sian for her methods .. which included attacking fellow Pro's, and I don't forget that .. she was right about the tunnels. A. Miller (aka Millie Mollie Mandie) still works overtime in trying to lead the numpties astray with her relentless attacks on the McCann's .. well, the tide is turning, at last. I hope this is the beginning of a genuine investigation .. where, who and why .. and everyone who has sustained this foul attack on an innocent child & her family.

Well done, the Authors of this book. Now I know why the forum has been fairly quiet of late .. busy bees. I salute you.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon May 04, 2009 8:25 am

Seems I've missed the information about the tunnels in PdL. I knew about the 'secret chamber' though. Who's that architect?

Though I hope there's a happy ending for Madeleine, I fear if someone took her to these tunnels, she's never left them alive. I still think it was a local guy (probably with connections to OC/MW) that took her. Not a 'ring'. Don't ask me why I think that, as I can't explain it rationally. I also hope I'm wrong and she's still alive. Mixed feelings about it.

Does anybody think the McCanns (their team) will start to search the tunnels?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 04, 2009 8:34 am

Claire,

there is also a tunnel running under the church, and out at the front a large grated grid.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon May 04, 2009 9:31 am

Your right there Chris, the tunnels are built by a guy who's been arrested in the casa pia case for abusing children to.I must admit mind i am a little piddled of because i don't understand why its only now the mccanns detectives are talking about searching the tunnels.Back in the early months after Madeleine's abduction when minxy and i were talking about all of this I sent an email to them about these tunnels, and i am a little annoyed at how they wasn't taken seriously until now.Im confused about that to.But i suppose they had their reasons. I emailed them after i heard about the tunnels on brians dreams................ and then reading further into them spurred the email because i wanted them to know about them incase they had no knowledge of them.There is a video to which shows the tunnels,some are larger than others, but all of them can be walked through.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon May 04, 2009 9:43 am

[Quote]Clairsey

By James Murray
.............A British woman wrote to UK detectives saying: “There are six to eight tunnels under Praia da Luz that the PJ [Portuguese police] have not searched. There is a tunnel under the church, there are tunnels under Estrela da Luz apartments. These have not been searched. “The archaeologist involved with these tunnels was arrested as an abuser in the Casa Pia case but later released [this was a notorious child abuse scandal centring on orphanages in Lisbon]. “Does this not send alarm bells ringing? Something not right in Portugal. Why are the PJ not searching these tunnels and the church?” Asked to send more details to Detective Constable John Hughes of Leicestershire Police, she told him the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, where the McCanns stayed, was built around Roman ruins that were part of a small fishing settlement in the third to fifth centuries. There is also a Roman burial site and ruins include an aqueduct, wells, fish salting tanks, the remains of a Roman bathhouse and at least eight tunnels.

Clairsey - Estrela da Luz

Just a co-incidence: The Smiths apartment was in Estrela da Luz apartments.

Another thing Brian ladd drew a picture of Estrela da Luz from a couple of his dreams............Hmm

For your information 'A COMPLETE REVIEW OF MAD............' p 21 image no 3, The Estrela Apartments are the 4 /5 creamy coloured shapes that look like upside down fat grubs positioned above the first G of the words 'Google Earth_ Placemark'
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 04, 2009 9:55 am

clairesy wrote:Your right there Chris, the tunnels are built by a guy who's been arrested in the casa pia case for abusing children to.I must admit mind i am a little piddled of because i don't understand why its only now the mccanns detectives are talking about searching the tunnels.Back in the early months after Madeleine's abduction when minxy and i were talking about all of this I sent an email to them about these tunnels, and i am a little annoyed at how they wasn't taken seriously until now.Im confused about that to.But i suppose they had their reasons. I emailed them after i heard about the tunnels on brians dreams................ and then reading further into them spurred the email because i wanted them to know about them incase they had no knowledge of them.There is a video to which shows the tunnels,some are larger than others, but all of them can be walked through.

Nobody would let other detectives near the place Claire WHY?
Also another thing not well known is that Portimao police station was closed down and all prisoners moved to another jail. All cells left empty!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon May 04, 2009 11:04 am

IMO Some of the police are involved in this, apparently a great deal of money can be made by abducting children and selling them on to rich Arabs as playmates for their children!! What about the couple who reported seeing a person on a water scooter taking 'something' that could have been a child towards a yacht which was moored out at sea. After the initial report nothing else was said. None of these instances were investigated by the Portuguese police, which leads me to believe that they wanted to cover something up.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon May 04, 2009 11:07 am

As for the tunnels, Brian Ladd has said right from the beginning that these should be searched. AND he still believes that Robert Murat, his girlfriend and the Russian had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

christabel wrote:
clairesy wrote:Your right there Chris, the tunnels are built by a guy who's been arrested in the casa pia case for abusing children to.I must admit mind i am a little piddled of because i don't understand why its only now the mccanns detectives are talking about searching the tunnels.Back in the early months after Madeleine's abduction when minxy and i were talking about all of this I sent an email to them about these tunnels, and i am a little annoyed at how they wasn't taken seriously until now.Im confused about that to.But i suppose they had their reasons. I emailed them after i heard about the tunnels on brians dreams................ and then reading further into them spurred the email because i wanted them to know about them incase they had no knowledge of them.There is a video to which shows the tunnels,some are larger than others, but all of them can be walked through.

Nobody would let other detectives near the place Claire WHY?
Also another thing not well known is that Portimao police station was closed down and all prisoners moved to another jail. All cells left empty!

I have read that before Chris. What do you think is the pertinence of the jail being closed down? Question marks have been in my mind about the whys and wherefores of the jail being emptied?

Just cant understand it; could it be that the jail is built in a tunnel? Could it be that the tunnel is connected to other tunnels? What's it all about?

Anyone got any ideas?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum