Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New photofit

+3
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
7 posters

Go down

New photofit Empty New photofit

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:57 pm

My friends, look for the name of our sweet Madeleine, then click on the name of our sweet Madeleinew, at the Christine Hamlett´site.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

New photofit Empty Re: New photofit

Post by sadie Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:My friends, look for the name of our sweet Madeleine, then click on the name of our sweet Madeleinew, at the Christine Hamlett´site.

Dont understand that Pedro.

What's the Christine Hamlett site?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:36 pm

At Google, write Christine Hamlett, then, look for, Christine Hamlett, click at her name, once you´re inside, you will see at left side, Madeleine, click on the name, you will have access to photofit.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi pedro is this what you are referring to....

http://www.christinehamlett.com/index.asp?pageid=141087

so the picture on the left is of a guy police have hidden in their files...........and the picture on the right is of a guy the psychic drew!! Why do cops keep these drawings tucked away i wonder.With all the other leads and sightings proven false(or so they say) why don't they follow up on these other witness efits.It isn't as if they ave anythign else to go on. They have no evidence or positive leads to go by so i would imagine the normal thing to do would be to check everything out. Think the pj are completely and utterly bonkers to be honest

Last edited by clairesy on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Yes my friend, that is the photofit I saw at her site, I have already send it today, at 9 am, to the private investigators working for the couple.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Hasn't Paul Gordon been mentioned before?
The name rings a bell somehow.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi Chris,

Its ringing a bell with me too, wasn't Mr. Gordon the man Kate begged on the phone to help ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 pm

I can't remember Tinks(age thing) lol.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 pm

clairesy wrote:Hi pedro is this what you are referring to....

http://www.christinehamlett.com/index.asp?pageid=141087

so the picture on the left is of a guy police have hidden in their files...........and the picture on the right is of a guy the psychic drew!! Why do cops keep these drawings tucked away i wonder.With all the other leads and sightings proven false(or so they say) why don't they follow up on these other witness efits.It isn't as if they ave anythign else to go on. They have no evidence or positive leads to go by so i would imagine the normal thing to do would be to check everything out. Think the pj are completely and utterly bonkers to be honest

Oh that just gave me the shivers !!.....I wonder who sent this Christine the Photofit from the Files ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:01 am

Thats what i was thinking catkins....who gave her priority over the files.She seems to know more than the mccanns!! Im baffled though,on that link she says.......''i will not send this to the police as being a psychic etc they think im wasting time but if anyone feels its relevant then feel free to send it to the police etc etc
........................yet under the e fit she as clearly written...........'' this was sent to me today from the police files!!!!

im confused!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:35 am

clairesy wrote:Thats what i was thinking catkins....who gave her priority over the files.She seems to know more than the mccanns!! Im baffled though,on that link she says.......''i will not send this to the police as being a psychic etc they think im wasting time but if anyone feels its relevant then feel free to send it to the police etc etc
........................yet under the e fit she as clearly written...........'' this was sent to me today from the police files!!!!

im confused!
Me too Clairesy !!!...........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:44 am

Clairesy and Catkins,

I couldn't see any dates on that site, I wonder if it is news sent to her sometime ago?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:04 am

Hi chris n catkins,

i dont see a date either......but then i suppose thats the point maybe???to allow folk to wonder if she got hold of this BEFORE any efit?? Mind you i would still be confused as to how she got her hands on that efit picture. Its possible the picture will be shown on tv shortly when the reconstruction is aired however i wonder why it hasn't been released earlier.Especially given its important enough to be taken from cops files and passed around to god knows who!!

Either this psychic is talking out of her bum bum.....or somebody must have felt it was relevant to go back into the files and fish it out for whatever reason they did.Those files have thousands of pages and probably lots of efits etc etc....why would someone go into the files to fish this particular picture out and pass it to a psychic? Why wasn't it left there to rot with all the other useless leads and efits that the pj have so pbviously hidden away!!!

confused
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:30 am

christabel wrote:Clairesy and Catkins,

I couldn't see any dates on that site, I wonder if it is news sent to her sometime ago?
I wonder if it is linked to the Madeleine case, or does the possibility exist that she might have her 'wires crossed' and the photofit (which has a strong resemblance imo to another case) is from another case of a missing child.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:58 am

clairesy wrote:Hi chris n catkins,

i dont see a date either......but then i suppose thats the point maybe???to allow folk to wonder if she got hold of this BEFORE any efit?? Mind you i would still be confused as to how she got her hands on that efit picture. Its possible the picture will be shown on tv shortly when the reconstruction is aired however i wonder why it hasn't been released earlier.Especially given its important enough to be taken from cops files and passed around to god knows who!!

Either this psychic is talking out of her bum bum.....or somebody must have felt it was relevant to go back into the files and fish it out for whatever reason they did.Those files have thousands of pages and probably lots of efits etc etc....why would someone go into the files to fish this particular picture out and pass it to a psychic? Why wasn't it left there to rot with all the other useless leads and efits that the pj have so pbviously hidden away!!!

confused
Yes guys...would love to know the dates.......begs the question.Why now ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 am

Hael wrote:

I wonder if it is linked to the Madeleine case, or does the possibility exist that she might have her 'wires crossed' and the photofit (which has a strong resemblance imo to another case) is from another case of a missing child.

Come on hael, what other case? Please dont leave me with my tongue hanging out! Can you share it?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:41 am

sadie wrote:
Hael wrote:

Come on hael, what other case? Please dont leave me with my tongue hanging out! Can you share it?

Mari Luz Cortes - may she rest in peace.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 am

Thanks Hael. You ARE observant
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm

I don't remember what the guy in the maria cortes case looked like??? wasn't he an old guy that lived next door to the family?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:33 am

clairesy wrote:I don't remember what the guy in the maria cortes case looked like??? wasn't he an old guy that lived next door to the family?

New photofit Luz-1
Santiago del Valle García, 52, confessed to the murder of Mari Luz Cortés.

Hael
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down