Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Originally Posted By Vee8

4 posters

Go down

Originally Posted By Vee8 Empty Originally Posted By Vee8

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:07 am

But it belongs here as well, would not want 'anyone' to miss reading this.

Open message to Tony Bennett.
vee8 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:55 pm

With regard to your ill-concieved and totally heartless attempt to prevent the McCann's from finding the truth about who abducted their daughter, and in particular your attempt to get the factually correct reconstruction of the night she was abducted taken off air, I have contacted the producers of the Channel Four 'Cutting Edge' programme, and warned them of you and the 3a's spamming campaign. You may very well not believe the McCann's version of events, despite not one single shred of evidence to back this up. That is your right, it is a free country after all. What you do NOT have the right to do, is enforce your misguided and highly speculative beliefs on the rest of the country, to snub out any contrary opinion, to deliberatly attempt to prevent any person or persons with that vital piece of information coming forward.

I enclose here the reply I recieved from Channel Four.

Dear Mr *******,

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding CUTTING EDGE:
Life Without Madeleine.

We again appreciate the information you have given us about the group of
people trying to prevent us from screening this programme, we are aware of
them, however, please be assured that your comments have been logged and
will be distributed throughout Channel 4.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for
your interest in our programming.

Regards,

Sally Smith
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

You may be interested to know I also included in my e-mail a selection of posts, from the 3a's, to show them the true flavour of the sort of people you freely admit to associating with. Don't be too suprised if you get the attention you crave, but, I suspect you may be disapointed with the result.

I have also contacted petition online, with regard to your petition to get Channel Four to pull the reconstruction, and asked them to delete it, on the grounds that it breaks the boundaries of human deciency.

The parents WILL recieve that information. They WILL find out the truth about what happened to their daughter. The truth always has a habit of being discovered eventually.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Originally Posted By Vee8 Empty Re: Originally Posted By Vee8

Post by littleminx Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 am

well done vee. clapping clapping clapping

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Kudos.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:29 am

It is getting near the time for the documentary, I bet old Tone is getting narky! How is his pathetic petition doing?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:00 am

Just over four hundred, I think, though most of those are clones! As usual, the sicko's can't resist leaving their poison dripping all over the comments lines. Anyone from Channel four who reads any of these comments will realise straight away the sort of people they are dealing with.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down