Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas

+5
sadie
maria
vee8
Pedro Silva
Tinkerbell43
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas Empty Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:21 am

Details are sketchy at the moment but Clarence Mitchell is due to give a full statement soon.

Update 13:00 pm: Jane Tanner, Matthew Oldfield and Clarence Mitchell are in Praia da Luz with Gerry McCann. Apparently it's a joint ITV Channel 4 production.

The production team brought a 'Madeleine' to play the role of Madeleine Beth McCann.

During his stay, Gerry McCann will follow the filming of a “kind of” mini reconstitution of what allegedly happened on the night that Maddie disappeared. The filming is made by ITV, that intends to record a documentary and counts on a group of actors who will play the roles of the nine British citizens: Kate, Gerry McCann and the other members of the Tapas group.

According to the couple’s spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, Madeleine’s father allegedly also comes to follow the couple’s ongoing private investigations on the terrain.

“Gerry is not going to meet the PJ or any member of the Portuguese authorities”, Clarence told a newspaper.

The couple’s spokesman, now also working for a communications and public relations company, further promised that during Gerry’s visit to Praia da Luz, the media would be offered “relevant news” concerning the search for Maddie.

Clarence Mitchell refused to confirm or deny the presence of private investigators in Praia da Luz, but 24horas knows that during last week, while the campaign was ongoing, at least two former members of the English police visited the locations where supposedly Maddie was abducted from.

As 24horas had published already, Gerry McCann returned to Portugal alone because “Kate is not ready yet”.

Yesterday evening, Maddie’s father travelled directly to the Algarve, after being greeted by members of the British embassy, who awaited him on his arrival.

Clarence Mitchell confirmed to 24horas that “just like Gerry had announced a few weeks ago, during his first visit, this is just one more visit”, and other visits are scheduled, with “the purpose of searching for Maddie”, according to the couple’s spokesman.

PJ follows Gerry’s visit to the Algarve

A source at the Polícia Judiciária in Portimão confirmed that Maddie’s father’s visit to our country is being watched closely, yet lamented that the couple didn’t carry it out at “the time when the inquiry demanded it”.

The population of Praia da Luz, which is upset by the campaign that has been carried out in that area of the Algarve, fails to understand the visit’s purpose: “They did nothing to help the police and ended up fleeing this place like criminals”, Rui Macedo told 24horas, adding that “they won’t rest until they destroy our region”.

But Gerry McCann isn’t the only one returning to Portugal, as 24horas was able to establish that several other persons who intervened in the Maddie case are in our country at the moment.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas Empty Re: Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:42 am

Excerpt:

A source at the Polícia Judiciária in Portimão confirmed that Maddie’s father’s visit to our country is being watched closely, yet lamented that the couple didn’t carry it out at “the time when the inquiry demanded it”.

The population of Praia da Luz, which is upset by the campaign that has been carried out in that area of the Algarve, fails to understand the visit’s purpose: “They did nothing to help the police and ended up fleeing this place like criminals”, Rui Macedo told 24horas, adding that “they won’t rest until they destroy our region”.

But Gerry McCann isn’t the only one returning to Portugal, as 24horas was able to establish that several other persons who intervened in the Maddie case are in our country at the moment.

That's rich blaming the McCanns for a reconstruction NOT being carried out earlier, it was the PJ that turned DOWN the offer of a reconstruction made by BBC's highly experienced crimewatch team.

The pathetic reconstruction the PJ wanted to carry out was mentioned many months AFTER Madeleine went missing and then it was NOT for showing to the general public, it was going to be stuffed in the files and forgotten about, like everything else the PJ did.

In fact the only reason why the PJ ever mentioned this reconstruction at all, looked to be to detract from the McCanns publicity over the proposed European Amber Alert system. The PJ announced this reconstruction when the news was all good for the McCanns, the PJ were never serious about it.

Rui Macedo, needs to understand something. To Kate and Gerry McCann their daughter comes before anything and their daughter was abducted from her bed in Praia da Luz and then systematically failed by the PJ under Goncalo Amaral. What is Rui Macedo suggesting, that these parents just forget about their daughter to please him?
Also Rui Macedo should understand it is not the McCanns that is spoiling their region, it is the fact that a child was abducted from her bed and has disappeared off of the face of the earth and the PJ and the Portuguese government have done absolutely NOTHING to reassure people in the following two years since Madeleine's abduction. If Goncalo Amaral had not gone out on a limb and become blinkered in thinking these parents killed their child and had NOT stopped looking for Madeleine on day 3 of the investigation, then just perhaps all this would not be happening now.

You cannot expect the parents of this child to just give up and do nothing to search for her because Rui Macedo and some n PDL do not like it.

Perhaps Rui Macedo may like to discover who is defiling the image of a missing child and spitting in her face and tearing posters down, because yet again this thuggish, yobbish extreme right wing behaviour is what is harming PDL, NOT Madeleine and NOT her parents. To add to all the other wrongs, people now have the impression that PDL has vandal/yob problem!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas Empty Re: Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Have you seen the latest post by Katie Smith?

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2009/04/04/paintently-obvious/

Very telling. This is NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with a few disgruntled traders. Defacing these posters is going to scare people away from the town, not draw them in. Such actions would be tantamount to business suicide. As Katie pointes out, where is most of the paint? Over the phone number! This is clearly and obviously an attempt by someone to block any attempt by the McCann's from getting that important piece of information.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:46 pm

You´re so wrong Rui Macedo, I agree with Rosiepops, and with Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Vee, thats exactly what I was saying yesterday. These acts of hostility now being seen worldwide will only damage Tourism. No businessmen would do this, it IS business suicide.

If anything is bringing negative attention back to PDL, it is these actions of mindless thugs that have been designed to intimidate.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 pm

vee8 wrote:Have you seen the latest post by Katie Smith?

Very telling. This is NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with a few disgruntled traders. Defacing these posters is going to scare people away from the town, not draw them in. Such actions would be tantamount to business suicide. As Katie pointed out, where is most of the paint? Over the phone number! This is clearly and obviously an attempt by someone to block any attempt by the McCann's from getting that important piece of information.

Hi Vee, yes I have seen it and I agree with everything she has written, in fact more or less this is what I have been thinking and writing all last week!

Let's hope the people these organised child abusers and abductors are trying to keep quiet, grow a pair of kahunas and tell the 'BRITISH' police or the McCanns detectives what they know.

I think this poster defilement is the direct result of those high up in this depraved mess getting very, very panicky and as I have written elsewhere this is a time for the McCanns and their detectives and legal team to ratchet the pressure right up! it is also time for us to do so, in any way we possibly can and you know what I mean by that! We carry on doing what we have been doing but do it even more!

All children deserve to be protected from the low life scum filth that want to harm them, whether their name is Joana, Rui, Renee', Yeremy or Madeleine and we owe them a duty never to give up and certainly not buckle to the scum perpetrating this anti-poster campaign. Because it is not about the posters, it is about keeping those people that know something in PDL quiet, by fear and intimidation.

I have a message for the low lives, don't look to us sane Brits to buckle and yield to intimidation, it is not a thing we do you know 'old boy'.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas Empty Also I would Like To Add

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 pm

It is VERY TELLING that it is the McCanns contact numbers that have been blocked out by the 'Painting By Numbers' crew, they are not that fussed if people contact the Portuguese police, that kind of information can be 'dealt' with if and when it comes in, but no way do they want them contacting the McCanns detectives or the British police! This would really upset their festering mouldy gas ridden apple cart and it is this that is setting off alarm bells and it is this that has made these people send out the orders to defile Madeleine's posters, it is not so much the defilement of the posters that is the message, it is the fear of threats, menaces and threats to being and families and intimidation going on beneath the surface, that is the 'real' story behind this hate campaign.

I would also take a bet on there being some kind of protection racket screwing over the business people of PDL and if they do not comply they will lose their businesses and be framed for heinous crimes they did not commit!

I have maintained, in my opinion for the last 22 months or so, that something extremely sinister is going on in PDL and elsewhere in Portugal. Like a volcano and it is bubbling away under the surface and just like a volcano, when conditions are just right it will erupt and spew forth and the whole world is going to know what has gone on and what is still going on in Portugal, it will rock the decent good people of Portugal to the core and there is actually no escape from this now and I feel genuinely sorry for those people, but I feel for those innocents that have been harmed much more.

I would not be at all surprised to learn that some of those 'paid' to keep up this hate campain against the McCanns and their supporters, are online everyday on that cesspit forum.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm

vee8 wrote:Have you seen the latest post by Katie Smith?

Very telling. This is NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with a few disgruntled traders. Defacing these posters is going to scare people away from the town, not draw them in. Such actions would be tantamount to business suicide. As Katie pointes out, where is most of the paint? Over the phone number! This is clearly and obviously an attempt by someone to block any attempt by the McCann's from getting that important piece of information.

Must get my skates on and read Katie Smith. She always gets to the nub of the matter.

The fact that the number is being blanked out is very pertinent. Yobs would throw the paint over Madeleines face. People who are keen that no information should get to the investigation team would go for the telephone number. There is a massive on-going cover up attempt here, IMO.

This is not the work of yobs, unless they are paid yobs - and the more yobs you pay, the more yobs there are to talk.

AS I see it, there are two obvious routes to get the yobs to talk:

• Quietly place movement activated video cameras in a hidden place. Have them focussed on the area; then put up some more posters and arrest the people who tore them down. Offer them indemnity from prosecution and offer them enough money and help to vanish and start a new life in some glamourous place (say the USA)...................... If the permanent positioning of video cameras is prohibited in Portugal, then simply affix several movement detectors (similar to those used in house alarms) and listen from nearby places and be ready to activate an infra red video camera. Additionally there could be some detectors around that would detect slight vibration.

Any of these electronic warning devices could be used. My bet is that these acts of vandalism occur after dark

• Get the rewards posted up - BIG and CLEAR, making it obvious that the person who confesses to having ripped down the posters, or witnessed it, will be protected from punishment, rewarded and helped to find a new annonymous life in the USA (or somewhere equally glamourous), if they identify the people who paid them and it leads to the abductors

Cuts across the grain to reward such people, but if it finds Madeleine it is worth it.

EDIT: Good strong posts Rosie and Vee. keep them coming.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas Empty I would like to add too

Post by maria Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Yes Rosie, I totally agree with you. When I first saw the pictures and watched the news about the paintings, I admit I was too slow and/or too simple minded to attribute the vandalism to social marginals, the 'usual suspects'. I wouldn't go as far as to envisage threats to Luz (business) people, but the fact is that somewhere else in the country organized crime is strong and openly surfacing. And yes, I'm a bit scared.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Just read Katie Smith - EXCELLENT - and your comments too Vee, Rosie and Tinks. Well done
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas Empty Hi Everyone

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:51 pm

I agree with everything that has been said on this thread and I think we should all employ a 'steady as she goes' attitude now, because I am convinced we are right at the very beginning of the end of this tragic affair and we have to quietly but firmly keep this pressure up, it may be only a very small part of the overall bigger picture, but it is a very important part none-the-less.

Maria, please do not be scared, you, and people like you, have no need to be scared. Once the truth comes out, the truth will actually protect people because the more people that come forward and 'Fala' (talk) the more these heinous people and the way they operate will be weakened. These people are only strong because they operate on fear and lies, take those two components away and they actually have nothing. For the others who are scared because they may have done something wrong, as Shakespeare wrote for his 'King Lear' they are "more sinned against than sinning" they may be guilty of doing wrong at some point, but they are more likely to be the victims of serious wrongdoing than actually doing it themselves and now they find themselves in a position where they are being blackmailed and of course they have the protection racket which nigh on a certainty being operated in the small towns on the Algarve. They should remember they aren't the first that has fallen 'prey' to this kind of racket and they will not be the last, all they need to do now is tell the truth, do it anonymously if they have to but do it.
The more people that do, will help dilute the threats of those with the most to hide, after all they cannot go around and do harm to everyone in PDL and elsewhere in Portugal can they? Never has there been a truer time than for the saying "Safety in Numbers"! These people have "nothing to fear, but fear itself".

If these people want a minutes peace of mind, then they have to come forward and tell what they know about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, until they do it, then they will never be able to function properly in their lives. Too much has happened and too many people have been hurt, especially the true innocents, the children who are at the centre of all this.

I believe this is their last chance to come forward, if they do not do this now, when the truth does come out, then they will have to pay for keeping quiet, while those that do speak now will probably get off lightly.

The truth is on its way and as I have always maintained, there is not a thing they can do to keep it concealed anymore.

One last thing, those poor idiots that still think that Madeleine was harmed by her parents, really need to rethink their position, because causing a 'hell of a fuss like this' and making sure the attention is well and truly refocused on them yet again, is just not the way that guilty people act.

No wonder Bennett is getting his magic ladies underwear in a twist, he knows with each passing day, he is being made to look more ridiculous than ever. He is right out there on the fringe and doesn't he look like a donkey caught in the headlights?

Also please note, how very quite Goncalo Amaral has gone! I believe he has a lot to lose, there are already a lot of people in Portugal who are seeing another side to him as he goes through the 'motions' of a contrived court case, there are things that he cannot just explain away. A judge disallowing over forty pieces of evidence doesn't look too good for him either, what has he to hide?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:01 pm

I just say this: we will not give up, we will not stop, our support will continue with the couple McCann, with sweet Madeleine McCann, with her family in this quest, which is to find Madeleine McCann, to bring her to her home where she belongs, we will be here as long as it takes until we bring her home back where she belongs, I believe that all of you friends and supporters in this quest to help find, bring our sweet Madeleine McCann back to her home, shares the same I posted here, and also the same about all missing children worldwide. Thank you all for your support.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:07 pm

I am really looking forward to the Ch4 documentary, does anyone know when it will be televised and who is directing it?

Ch4 is not known for pulling its punches either, so if they have anything they will reveal it!

Pedro you are right, we will NEVER give up on Madeleine or all the other children, not ever! Those people can intimidate others but they cannot intimidate us here and we are not known for just shutting up and rolling over. The more they try to shut us up the louder we will SHOUT!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Something I forgot to mention and that seems that Gerry will comment today: the vast majority of OC staff has been fired, starting in 2007 but very many were fired very recently. Apparently the reason given was the crisis generated by the case (not the global crisis)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Pedro, those people that do this to children are just cowards. They pick on children because children cannot fight back, the people that do this kind of thing to children are ineffectual beings, with no moral compass, they simply cannot operate in an adult world, so make a sick and perverted one up for themselves and they always have excuses ready.

Well they will find they have come up against people that are sick of them and their sick practices and they will not win, it is as simple as that!

What really amazes me is those people who post on the hate blogs and the fantasy forums and the cesspit forums, are there to give these people never ending protection in what they are doing, does this mean that these people that do this are the very ineffectual people we are fighting against? What other excuse could there be for supply child abductors with a never ending supply of sick and often depraved excuses for what they have done and what they will continue to do, unless they are stopped?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:44 pm

I agree.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:24 am

Rosiepops wrote:I am really looking forward to the Ch4 documentary, does anyone know when it will be televised and who is directing it?

Ch4 is not known for pulling its punches either, so if they have anything they will reveal it!

Pedro you are right, we will NEVER give up on Madeleine or all the other children, not ever! Those people can intimidate others but they cannot intimidate us here and we are not known for just shutting up and rolling over. The more they try to shut us up the louder we will SHOUT!

May 7th on 'Cutting Edge' - sorry have forgotten the other details, but you say it is on Channel4 - now I thought that it was on ITV. Dont watch much TV, maybe they are the same?

Rosie. There is a pm waiting for you. sadie x ohdear
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:17 am

sadie wrote:

May 7th on 'Cutting Edge' - sorry have forgotten the other details, but you say it is on Channel4 - now I thought that it was on ITV. Dont watch much TV, maybe they are the same?

Don't worry sadie, that's what bent tit thought too! We all know his powers of investigation are on a par with Atilla the Hun's skills for flower arainging!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am

Hi everyone.

I agree with all the posts on this thread.

I want to add, that I think that someone has completely underestimated the international media. Let me explain. Intimidation and ripping down the posters etc, may have been OK for a local case, where the media can also be controlled, but all the defacing of the posters has put the whole case back in the international spotlight. In an effort to hinder the case, the defacers (and whoever is behind them) have actually given the case a boost that the McCanns could not possibly have ever imagined.

This too me indicated a local or parochial mentality, meaning the minds behind it are Portuguese. Maria, Pedro, this is not an insult by any means. What I am saying is that whoever is behind it just doesnt have the international experience needed to realise that this type of thing would be completely intolerable to most people. Same as with the abduction itself. They thought this would just blow over, be swept under the carpet etc, but this didnt happen. The 'masterminds' do not have the experience needed, they have not been out from under the fascist regime for long enough yet.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:34 pm

dianeh wrote:Hi everyone.

I agree with all the posts on this thread.

I want to add, that I think that someone has completely underestimated the international media. Let me explain. Intimidation and ripping down the posters etc, may have been OK for a local case, where the media can also be controlled, but all the defacing of the posters has put the whole case back in the international spotlight. In an effort to hinder the case, the defacers (and whoever is behind them) have actually given the case a boost that the McCanns could not possibly have ever imagined.

This too me indicated a local or parochial mentality, meaning the minds behind it are Portuguese. Maria, Pedro, this is not an insult by any means. What I am saying is that whoever is behind it just doesnt have the international experience needed to realise that this type of thing would be completely intolerable to most people. Same as with the abduction itself. They thought this would just blow over, be swept under the carpet etc, but this didnt happen. The 'masterminds' do not have the experience needed, they have not been out from under the fascist regime for long enough yet.

This is a brilliant thread. Some really good points and put succinctly by everyone. We might only be a little forum, but WOW have we got punch and direction when we get our teeth into something!

That's a very good point, Diane,......... and I had missed it completely. This low life ripping down the posters has not only increased the publicity in a totally positive way, but will increase the publics feelings for the McCanns and should, more or less, wipe out all the 'they done it' fantasies that have been floating around. You know something, " I am beginning to feel sorry for the posters on 3 A's" bellylaugh bellylaugh .

Looks like they will have to vileonbroom vileonbroom vileonbroom vileonbroom fly away on their brooms or end up

in Jailfor5Arguidos Jailfor5Arguidos Jailfor5Arguidos Jailfor5Arguidos . Oh YES!Yey Right On! :yey:and I bet there will be quite a bit of :wallop: going on between 'friends' before they go laffin2 laffin2 perfect

Too early to celebrate yet; we all want the finding of Madeleine - but it is good to have the satisfaction of knowing that the 3 A's bullies of this world are likely to have their last laff-in jail. Wonder if any of them will apologise and mean it?

I have never been a vengeful person, but this hateful mob have brought the worst out in me.

Last edited by sadie on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Of course it is not an insult, we do understand what you mean, and I even completely agree.

The very same parochial mentality will turn against them internally too. It is today splashed on 24horas front page that the priest at the Luz church did not allow filming in the church. And Gerry answered attending mass earlier than expected to prevent the 'media circus'. These are at least two reasons for the catholic public at large to question. And they will. Also, some pictures yesterday on tv showed very few people protesting - they were all wearing OC polos/tshirts.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:49 am

sadie wrote:

I have never been a vengeful person, but this hateful mob have brought the worst out in me.

I know exactly what you mean. I have tried to go through life without hatred, trying, where possible, to see the good in people. Untill Madeleine came into my life, I think I can say I only truly hated one man, and that was all. But now I have so much anger in me, dircted at these barbarians who userp the right of the parents to be 'Madeleine's voice' and spew so much filth and venom, sometimes I don't feel like the same man I was two years ago. Those animals would raise the eyebrows of a saint!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:20 am

Maria

It is today splashed on 24horas front page that the priest at the Luz church did not allow filming in the church. And Gerry answered attending mass earlier than expected to prevent the 'media circus'. These are at least two reasons for the catholic public at large to question. And they will. Also, some pictures yesterday on tv showed very few people protesting - they were all wearing OC polos/tshirts.

Very interesting but not clear. Are you saying that there is something sinister in the church not allowing filming or that it is not true that the church didnt allow filming? Why wouldnt the church allow filming, as long as it doesnt interfere with Mass. Also, did Gerry seek to avoid the media by attending mass earlier (how is this possible, mass is on when it is on), or did Gerry just go and see the priest. Is 24 Horas making this stuff up, twisting it etc to try to garner support?

You see, Maria, you have posted these things, and now got my attention and I am extremely curious as to the exact meaning of these things.

Cheers
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:40 am

Just read the comments on the end of Katie Smith's blog.

Her comments about the sackings at the OC are thought provoking.

Was it just a coincidence that the staff were sacked on the Friday before Gerry arrived? Is this part of a concerted effort to ensure that the search for Madeleine is unsuccessful?

Further discussion on this must be on a members only thread.

Last edited by dianeh on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just checking what thread this was on.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:05 pm

dianeh wrote:Just read the comments on the end of Katie Smith's blog.

Her comments about the sackings at the OC are thought provoking.

Was it just a coincidence that the staff were sacked on the Friday before Gerry arrived? Is this part of a concerted effort to ensure that the search for Madeleine is unsuccessful?

Further discussion on this must be on a members only thread.

We have been discussing this on pfa2 (at least Catkins and I have!) and we wonderd why Ocean Club would get rid of almost half their staff just as the holiday season (Easter) was starting? And we were surprised that apparantly it completely co-incided with the exact day that Gerry arrived......Hmm
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next