Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is What Is Happening On the 3 A's, Really That Surprising?

3 posters

Go down

Is What Is Happening On the 3 A's, Really That Surprising? Empty Is What Is Happening On the 3 A's, Really That Surprising?

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Every forum that invites comment will from time to time hit troubled waters, it is the very nature of free debate and democracy, but what is unfolding on the 3 A's, is it really surprising?

Hounding the McCanns, never did serve a purpose, other than to make a terrifying and tragic situation worse, the 3 Arguidos has never shown any moral rectitude and in my opinion has always deviated from reality and truth and common decency.

The damage that has been done here is immense. Some, indeed the majority of the 3 A's members, (not all) have gone out on a limb to try and have the parents of a missing child prosecuted. This was and still appears to be their aim and the whole reason why they return to that rat infested sewer. The fact that there is no evidence to support their often depraved salacious beliefs is neither here nor there, they simply 'desire' the parents of an innocent missing little girl, to be found guilty of her murder. They actually want/need this to be true! No one really understands why this is, but it is undeniably true and how intellectual you are seems to have no sway on common sense. In fact this whole terrible tragic affair seems to have brought out the worse in people that hide behind their computers while employed by universities to teach students, mostly at the tax payers expense. A surprising amount of people seemed to be employed in this capacity and while at their work, work paid for by the British tax payer, they seem to be more interested in blogging their often depraved amoral accusations, than actually teaching students.

Can someone explain the phenomena that seems to grip these university lecturers and lead them to create fake identities in order to make anonymous abusive and often off the wall absurd posts, even going to the trouble of sending abusive menacing and threatening emails in some kind of chav speak, and then blame someone else? I think they are being paid far too much by the British tax payer and have far too much time on their hands, perhaps the Deans of the establishments involved could look into this and rectify the situation?

Besides all the obvious amoral connotations this holds, the damage done to any child that disappears in the future is immeasurable. People will not believe and vital time is going to be lost, as it was in this case with the blundering PJ and looked what happened!

For a modern day supposedly civilised police force who boast they are third in the world, a country that is a member of the European Union, to have behaved in this fashion is shocking and meets most normal thinking people with total disbelief! Although it has to be said, that no one seems to know who is 1st and 2nd in the PJ ratings, or who actually rated them and what data was actually used to rate them, so perhaps in this case, "self praise is no recommendation?!"

The PJ stopped looking for this child on day 3 after she disappeared, this was done on nothing more than whim by the then lead detective 'Goncalo Amaral', because of his underhand briefings and the snides and smears and character blackening of the McCanns, that were released to the Portuguese gutter press almost on an 5 hrly basis or so it seemed at the time, it all led to some people concluding that the 'parents did it'. So some people who may have held and may still hold vital information, have simply been deterred in coming forward and have stayed silent.

I think the 3 A's have to bear the majority of the blame for this happening in this tragic case!

The way the 3 Arguidos has behaved is nothing short of depraved, sorry but this is true, I am not going to suddenly start looking at certain people through rose tinted spectacles! I am seeing the 3 A's now as I have always seen them, completely amoral, self righteous, often totally insane and mostly depraved, their whole reason to be is clearly that of McCann hounding and hoping that they are prosecuted for murdering their child! they have always believed anything and anyone just as long as it caned the McCanns and hounded them to within an inch of their existence. All this based on bizarre theories by Amaral and much later the hanger on attention seeking user Tony Bennett, there was certainly never any evidence, or proof and if you went against the status quo, then you simply got banned back then and now! if I were a mod or admin on that site I would have walked long ago. Even if I thought the parents guilty I could not have taken part of that disgraceful unedifying inhuman witch hunt.

This has been happening from day one of the 3 A's conception. Scant regard for justice, scant regard for the law and mostly scant regard for Madeleine.

The 3 A's was never about justice for Madeleine, it was always about the over inflated egos of people such as Dr_Val Aka Photon AKA etc etc etc. Don't forget she is not the only one that she seems not be the only one to have a problem with the truth who is attached to a university in some way, there is another on there with the same kind of credentials who has labelled Gerry McCann akin to Joseph Mengele and then screamed like a banshee at anyone who had the nerve to question her! There is at least three people that I could name that are affiliated to a university in Britain, from lecturers to people employed in research.

The likes of her and Dr_Val/Photon Aka etc, never lost much time in informing everyone what their level of qualifications were, in fact the ID Dr_Val chose is very telling, it is screaming; "hey look at me, I am better than you plebs etc". Others pretended to be doctors and solicitors and probation officers. I often think the amount of spite and malice that these so-called intellectuals show, is because Kate and Gerry McCann are in fact their intellectual superiors, certainly in the case of the other poster whose names escapes me, something to do with beams and rats, this appears to be so, she has often portrayed herself as positively unhinged in her venom against the McCanns.

And don't forget the owner of the 3 A's the dubious Bren, although we cannot attribute any kind of intellectual prowess to her, but that doesn't matter as the people that do have a high intellect appear to have no common sense, no rationale and certainly no common human decency.

The 3 A's was crammed full of people like this, but they have very few of them left, all they are left with is people like the socially inept LA with his dubious reputation.

Who does this really benefit? Madeleine? Her parents? The PJ? Or Madeleine's abductor?

And people are surprised that apparently some in authority are now actively investigating the possibility that Madeleine McCann's abductor posts amongst the insane and depraved of the 3 A's? Why?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is What Is Happening On the 3 A's, Really That Surprising? Empty Re: Is What Is Happening On the 3 A's, Really That Surprising?

Post by Catkins Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 am

I've never been a member of the Asses.....I'm afraid even from the early days they seemed "Off their heads" to me.
These people hidden behind Computer screens have locked on target..........the poor McCanns. This has become their lives now on a day to day basis....They simply wouldn't be able to handle it if Madeleine walked back in now........their heads would explode.

I hope the said Universities have been notified of their Lecturers extra curriculum hobbies.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Is What Is Happening On the 3 A's, Really That Surprising? Empty Hi Catkins

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:23 am

You know I normally would not advocate the naming of a person on the internet and I certainly would not publish where they worked, but in this case the person concerned has made herself freely available and has been none too careful about being traced. It is almost as if she could not care less, that she somehow thinks she is above the law, or at the very least her employees terms and conditions, I would imagine that in her position she has an ethical code of conduct to abide by, well sending those obscene emails in chav speak, does that fall within her employers remit of what they expect from their employees?
I have had children go to university, I would be absolutely horrified if I thought they were being tutored by someone that holds such hate and venom and bitterness inside and then lets it loose of two innocent people searching for their daughter.

I just wonder if she is as free with her opinions and beliefs in the staff room and in her relationships as she is with them on the internet?

There is no excuse for this appalling behaviour and at the very least it has to be a disciplinary matter, if it is not and she is allowed to get away with this depraved behaviour, just what kind of message is it sending out to the students of her university?

In fact just what kind of message is this woman sending out to society in general? I bet her and her ilk are the first to complain about anti-social behaviour, thuggish behaviour and rising crime, yet they do not see themselves as part of that problem. In my opinion what they have done is no less criminal than if it were acted out on the street! I think she has brought her entire university into disrepute and if allowed to get away with this then they will never shake the stigma they have now acquired off.

So if she goes to her employees and apologises and says she made a mistake (several of them) does she think it should then be the end of the matter? Or will people continue to hound her mercilessly until the end of her days? Would she think she has deserved this? After all, this is exactly the kind of treatment she and her cronies have meted out to two despairing parents in desperate grief searching for their child after they made an error of judgment.

Even if she apologises, how would we be able to believe her? Can anyone believe a word she says anymore?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is What Is Happening On the 3 A's, Really That Surprising? Empty Re: Is What Is Happening On the 3 A's, Really That Surprising?

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 am

My youngest is very bright accademically, and I hope she goes on to further education. But if I even suspected one of her university professors, or for that matter, one of her current teachers, behaved in such an unhinged and mentally unstable manner, I would be on to the education board in a heartbeat, and I would not stop until that teacher had been removed from their position. There is more than enough trouble with the youth of today as it is, without vile idiots like that in positions of teaching, and passing on their scruples, or lack of them. If this university hasn't already been contacted, they should be with immediate effect. That woman has no place being a teacher of any sort.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum