Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still here and Pink!!

+2
Tinkerbell43
vee8
6 posters

Go down

I'm still here and Pink!! Empty I'm still here and Pink!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Just want to confirm that I am still a Rosie Pop!! Some PM's recently prompted me to write this.

I have to spend a lot of time on PFA2 as I am a moderator over there. However I do come back here and collect PM's and I do keep in touch with Admin as well. For me Madeleine is the priority on these boards and I think most of you know that I believe that the best we can do in the world of virtual debate for Madeleine is allow all views to be expressed in the same forum. With sites such as 3A's where one sided views and tolerance of disgusting and highly political actions are only allowed in the name of Madeleine is not justice for this little girl. Unfortunately for some who have certain views but wish no harm on the McCAnns 3A's has been the only place they feel comfortable posting. Now there is a place for them to go, PFA2. Which is why I support it and help moderate within it.

Of course many posters bring baggage from a couple of years of battles and former history which others sometimes find hard to swallow. But if it becomes a place where everyone can feel comfortable then there is no need to get rid of Bren. She will just end up alone with dreamers for company.

So I am still here and this is the most friendly and compassionate down to earth site I know off, involved in this case. I love and respect you guys and anywhere else I am be sure I will defend against negative remarks against this site or it's members.

Back to top Go down

I'm still here and Pink!! Empty Re: I'm still here and Pink!!

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Well put mate! From our regular phone calls I know you sometimes get put through the mill over there, but in the end you are doing it for the right reason, and that is your sense of justice and fair play. Not all anti's are raving nutters with disgusting theories, some only wish justice to be done, and to them if it means charging the parents with neglect, then that is their opinion and fair enough. Naturally we may not all agree with that viewpoint, but it can at least be discussed on PFA with reasonable amonts of respect, something that withered and died on 3a's.

So I say, well done, and good for you! We know you are a true pro at heart, and that you will always be a 'pink lady' at heart!!

clapping thumbsup2 applause applause applause applause
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Thanks for that Mod. I totally understand where you are coming from.

It goes without saying that you have our support in return.

I know the time being a Moderator can take up, and it doesn't just stop at the Forum, our support for Madeleine, Kate and Gerry goes well beyond the Forum.

Keep up the good work thumbsup2
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:28 pm

I have joined there too with the intent to add another Pro to the mix.. but have not posted very much. Moddie is doing a great job there. PFA2 does provide a place for Anti's who are not screaming meemies and aren't trying to trash the McCann's for kicks. They are an intelligent bunch and PFA2, just by its existence, is a nice kick in the butt to 3A.

I'm not here much either now .. hubbie is working from home and monopolizing the computer; filling its screen with huge Excel Workbooks .. that I am Not allowed to go near. So I follow the forums via my swanky iPhone for the moment.

Hope to be back to normal soon, if hubbie resumes his normal work patterns. Hi to everyone. Once Pink .. always Pink .. and the emoticons here are the Best too.

Marilyn flower

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 pm

We know you are Mod thankyou . Not as easy as everyone thinks is it? thumbsup2
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:10 am

Marilyn, the way round it is to tell your hubbie that you really think he ought to have a newer and better computer. "That one is Ok for a woman, but just not good enough for an important guy like you, my darling".

"Go and buy yourself a good one, dear! flower I'll find some spot to store that poor old computer and keep out of your way. You will be able to have the beautiful sparkling new one all to yourself" angel

If you like the spot where he has the computer, try, " You need more space than that with all your papers, dearest - lets find you a better space" Voila, you have the computer and you have the space thumbsup2

Now Marilyn, I am sure you can do that!

ATTA GIRL!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 am

sadie wrote:Marilyn, the way round it is to tell your hubbie that you really think he ought to have a newer and better computer. "That one is Ok for a woman, but just not good enough for an important guy like you, my darling".

"Go and buy yourself a good one, dear! flower I'll find some spot to store that poor old computer and keep out of your way. You will be able to have the beautiful sparkling new one all to yourself" angel

If you like the spot where he has the computer, try, " You need more space than that with all your papers, dearest - lets find you a better space" Voila, you have the computer and you have the space thumbsup2

Now Marilyn, I am sure you can do that!

ATTA GIRL!

Laffin Laffin Laffin

Yes indeedie, Sadie you can see the future. Himself is considering a new computer and I will have this one.
Right now he is watching golf on TV .. ha ha .. so I sneaked in.

Marilyn flower

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:09 am

christabel wrote:We know you are Mod thankyou . Not as easy as everyone thinks is it? thumbsup2

Lol, I never expected it to be easy to be honest. But it has challenged me with issues that were beyond those expectations. lol!

Thanks for your support guys, I didn't want anybody to think I had forgotton you. I do see a lot of you over there anyway but again I dont get a chance to chat with you as I would like to.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimJam Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:39 am

I still think you look like Kermit the Frog in Green Mod moony moony

thumbsup2
JimJam
JimJam

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down