Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gratefulness site - Maddy's candles

+6
vee8
dianeh
Rosie
Tinkerbell43
Marilyn
sadie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gratefulness site - Maddy's candles Empty Gratefulness site - Maddy's candles

Post by dianeh Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:21 pm

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=maddy

Many of us post on here regularly. Last night and today (my time) someone has been posting disturbing messages on the Maddy group.

here are a couple of samples
How much are you getting paid for lying and covering a murder, Jane Tanner?

Did you shout at Maddie or slap her across the face, Kate?

Did you sedate your kids, Gerry?

And this one from Keela the dog

For Maddie, murdered by her parents and disposed of like garbage.
— Cadaver Dogs don't lie from Rothley, United Kingdom

These are just a sample. As I wrote this I noticed that another 5 have just been posted. There must be close to 20 of them up on there now. I have registered a complaint, as have others, so hopefully not only will the candles be removed, but the culprits found. Dare I say that the 3A's has put up a thread telling everyone to do this, as they somehow found out that the McCann family sometimes looks at the candles on this site. I dont know if they (McCanns) do or not (look I mean) but that would account for why some berks have done this.

I dont know what they hope to achieve, do they want the Maddy group closed, because it will just open under another name. Or do these lowlifes (thanks for the good description Chris) want the site closed down completely because they allow people to express their feelings over Madeleine. Many hundreds of people use this site daily, and it is sad that a very small number (Possibly just 1) vicious vindictive and demented morons are trying so hard to ruin this for them, as they take their persecution campaign to a whole new low.

My contempt for these people (person?) is beyond words. They are obsessed and just plain sick in the head. They need to be gathererd together and locked up. They are despicable. :bleugh:
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Gratefulness site - Maddy's candles Empty Gratefulness site - Maddie

Post by calcite51 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:02 pm

This is beyond contempt - what kind of human being would be so mean and so heartless. What a bunch of fools! I think I will put in a complaint as well to the site.

Thanks, Diane.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Gratefulness site - Maddy's candles Empty Re: Gratefulness site - Maddy's candles

Post by vee8 Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 pm

By posting this, the site is, no doubt accidentally, committing an act of libel. Where do we go to complain, and get this filth shut down at source?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Gratefulness site - Maddy's candles Empty Re: Gratefulness site - Maddy's candles

Post by Catkins Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 pm

dianeh wrote:http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=maddy

Many of us post on here regularly. Last night and today (my time) someone has been posting disturbing messages on the Maddy group.

These are just a sample. As I wrote this I noticed that another 5 have just been posted. There must be close to 20 of them up on there now. I have registered a complaint, as have others, so hopefully not only will the candles be removed, but the culprits found. Dare I say that the 3A's has put up a thread telling everyone to do this, as they somehow found out that the McCann family sometimes looks at the candles on this site. I dont know if they (McCanns) do or not (look I mean) but that would account for why some berks have done this.

I dont know what they hope to achieve, do they want the Maddy group closed, because it will just open under another name. Or do these lowlifes (thanks for the good description Chris) want the site closed down completely because they allow people to express their feelings over Madeleine. Many hundreds of people use this site daily, and it is sad that a very small number (Possibly just 1) vicious vindictive and demented morons are trying so hard to ruin this for them, as they take their persecution campaign to a whole new low.

My contempt for these people (person?) is beyond words. They are obsessed and just plain sick in the head. They need to be gathererd together and locked up. They are despicable. :bleugh:

Haven't been into the Candles site since I came back from Holiday............This is utterly despicable I agree....... pullinghairout
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Yes, sadly, I have seen that yesterday, today, and also sent two complaints, one yesterday, another today, asking, to erase them, or to find a way of avoid those messafes being written, I know that there are ways of avoing this despicable "messages" of being accepted. Despite this ugly "messages" being written, our positive support will continue with the couple, with their search for as long as it takes.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:21 pm

dianeh:

My contempt for these people (person?) is beyond words. They are obsessed and just plain sick in the head. They need to be gathererd together and locked up. They are despicable. :bleugh:[/quote] dianeh

The two comments above are LIBEL imo, and the other two are sailing close to the wind. It's time some of these people were sued. Unfortunately, they know they are pretty safe because so many people just can't afford to sue. It's a sad sad world!

Thanks Diane for finding this and letting us know.

ohdear
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:30 pm

I have seen that and made two complaints, one yesterday, another today, if those antis thinks they can take us down,THEY ARE COMPLETELY WRONG, because, THIS ONLY MAKES OUR SUPPORT GROW, BECOME MUCH STRONGER, DETERMINED TO DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO HELP FIND, BRING OUR SWEET PRINCESS BACK SAFELY FOUND, SAFELY RETURNED TO HER LOVING FAMILY.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I have seen that and made two complaints, one yesterday, another today, if those antis thinks they can take us down,THEY ARE COMPLETELY WRONG, because, THIS ONLY MAKES OUR SUPPORT GROW, BECOME MUCH STRONGER, DETERMINED TO DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO HELP FIND, BRING OUR SWEET PRINCESS BACK SAFELY FOUND, SAFELY RETURNED TO HER LOVING FAMILY.

Agree Pedro........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:06 am

I e-mailed Katie Smith this morning about it, and it seems she is in agreement.

Scum.

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/scum/
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:21 am

I just got this reply back.

Dear Nigel,

It is heartbreaking to see the candles desecrated like this. I have deleted
these and dozens of others like it in this candle group (Maddy).

Thank you for alerting us to it,
Margaret and the Gratefulness Webteam
Margaret Wakeley
Community Development Coordinator
A Network for Grateful Living (ANG*L)
P.O. Box 6748
Ithaca, NY 14851-6748
www.gratefulness.org
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:33 am

Snap Nigel,
at least they have done something about them.

Dear Chris,

It is heartbreaking to see the candles desecrated like this. I have deleted
this and dozens of others like it in this candle group.

Thank you for alerting us to it,
Margaret and the Gratefulness Webteam

Margaret Wakeley
P.O. Box 6748
Ithaca, NY 14851-6748
www.gratefulness.org
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:23 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I have received the same email from [url=http://www.gratefulness.org
www.gratefulness.org[/quote[/url]]
Me too.....glad they have been wiped...nice to see some quick action for a change..........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 am

I have received the same email from www.gratefulness.org

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:19 am

WOW .. fast work everyone; I've just seen this thread .. My God .. you need eyes everywhere now !! These evil sub-humans spread their filth everywhere & anywhere. Well done all of you for cleaning this up so quickly.

clapping

Beautiful rose Marilyn

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:44 am

Hi, I got a reply back too.

I was absolutely hopping mad when Diane brought this to my attention, what mentality does these things.

Isn't it worrying to think these pondlife walk amongst us, personally I hope they are rounded up and never step foot in free society again.

Whoever they are, I hope they never ever know a moments peace again.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:34 am

Little do they know Tinks lol! .

They thought they could hide behind false IP's, it never works as Tony prooved. We owe him big time.

NEXT???
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:51 am

Catkins wrote:
dianeh wrote:http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=maddy

Haven't been into the Candles site since I came back from Holiday............This is utterly despicable I agree....... pullinghairout

This was no better than desecrating a church.

Are you saying that the 3 A's encouraged people to go and desecrate this beautiful site? I hope the gratefulness site has been informed where these obnoxious toxic sewer rats crawled out from?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 am

Rosie

The claim that the 3A's was behind this was on another forum.

I didnt read the thread personally but I trust the poster that the thread existed. She did appear to be correct, since there were so many posts made so quickly. This is their MO, look at the calls that go out to spam the comments section of any article about the McCanns that appear on the internet.

Only the owners of the Gratefulness site know for sure who it was, because they harvested the IP addresses, and banned them. The email we received did say addresses, so it was not the work of a sinlge person.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 am

More disturbing and desecrated messages at this beautiful site: (murd, $$$, dead, scum) very disgusting, I have already sent to the ownes of this site, amn email, to remove these candles.

pullinghairout

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:03 am

Pedro,

These are the people that say they support Madeleine.
Sorry but my a*se they do. I have emailed Margaret Wakeley, and I'm sure they will be dealt with as they were before. Nothing but sicko's the lot of them. :bleugh:
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:29 am

Are you saying they have done it AGAIN?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:39 am

vee8 wrote:Are you saying they have done it AGAIN?

Yes Vee, but they won't be there long.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:59 am

Are the messages gone yet? Those that do this, are the most despicable scum imaginable. Does it make them feel big, do they think they are clever, are they so unfeeling that they would desecrate a prayer site?

To those that desecrate the Gratefulness site, you are true scum, and your day will come. Be prepared, for you reap what you sow.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 pm

just had this from Gratefulness site

Hi, C******,

I think I deleted the candles you speak of yesterday. In the future, it
would be a big help if you could tell me the candle group name and then
other identifying info about the offensive candles so I can find them and
remove them.

Many thanks,
Margaret

Margaret Wakeley
P.O. Box 6748
Ithaca, NY 14851-6748
www.gratefulness.org
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:39 pm

christabel wrote:just had this from Gratefulness site

Hi, C******,

I think I deleted the candles you speak of yesterday. In the future, it
would be a big help if you could tell me the candle group name and then
other identifying info about the offensive candles so I can find them and
remove them.

Many thanks,
Margaret

Margaret Wakeley
P.O. Box 6748
Ithaca, NY 14851-6748
[url=http://www.gratefulness.org
www.gratefulness.org[/quote[/url]]

Haven't been in for a couple of days...THOSE b*****ds !!!..They have nothing to go on to fuel their hatred for the McCanns.so they stoop this low again............ computer
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next