Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silvermist

2 posters

Go down

Silvermist Empty Silvermist

Post by dianeh Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am

I remember seeing a post on here about a poster called Silvermist, and did anyone know who it is or where it is from. Well, I stumbled onto it by accident.

Silvermist is the head admin at the Madeleine Icon site.

This is the site that Sian and Sass went to, so Silvermist will be either one of them, or possibly both, as nothing is impossible with those two.

And surprise surprise, they are having a little war with the 3A's and Silvermist has threatened Bren. As if that will make any difference.

The tone and style of Silvermist's post is familiar, and it is not WhyMadeleine, as she is still there as well.

Sorry I couldnt find the original thread, but I thought I would post it anyway.

I still have my membership to the Madeleine Icon site, but I only ever go there when i get a PM, which I did today, and it then sent me to the letter to Bren (with the cease and desist threat).
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Silvermist Empty Re: Silvermist

Post by Marilyn Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi Dianeh,

I picked up that name on Sky recently .. where Silvermist got deleted a lot; but she was from a Pro stance.
However, June (Magellen on 3A) tried to link Silvermist to our Tinkerbell & J4. Even though Silvermist corrected her & it became apparent later that Silvermist is actually from the Icon site .. June never corrected herself for being wrong .. as if.

I don't approve of Sian's behaviour, but if the Icon site is having a go at 3A .. well, fight fire with fire.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:08 pm

I too have seen Silvermist posting on Sky LOC. The icon site has gone private as well, members only. I was banned from there without having posted, I think out of spite for not betraying this site.

I have been talking to a few people about litigation against Bren myself. I don't think I have spoken to anyone from there though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:20 am

This is on 3dorigos. Unquestionably from other Silvermist posts (not the following one) SM is Sian, who I reckon then becoming Sky before now becoming Silvermist. You cant change the usual typo errors though.
Cas
Post subject: Received this email.........Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:21 am
Local Lag

I got this this evening

We the Admin and Moderators of Icon Of Missing Children would like to announce a new member to our team, Tezza who is a experienced Moderator and has helped to run several successful forums and websites. We would like to stress that Tezza was given this position out of respect and dedication to Madeleine and her family. Tezza we feel will bring fresh idea’s to this forum. We the Admin Why Madeleine & Silvermist , along with Moderators Kateno_50 & Noora, would also like to announce that as of Monday 15th February this forum became a Private one. This means that people will nowneed to be a member in order to view the pages. Anyone wishing to join us needs tomake their registration known to be processed in due course.

If anyone has any spare time on their hands, wishing to get involved with our team we are currently still looking for another moderator who may assist us for a few hours every week. Please apply for this position to ****@******

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum