Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC

3 posters

Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC

Post by Rosie Fri May 16, 2008 3:27 am

I thought I would make a topic especially for exposing liars on other forums, I would like to start with a sign of the Zodiac.

Zodiac said......................................................[img]

The parents of the missing child never physically looked for their daughter, they left others to do that. Yet all we hear from them and are expected to believe is there is no evidence to show M has come to any harm. Why do they keep repeating this? I find this strange language from parents who as they say 'know' their child has been abducted. Get your butts on a plane to PT and do the right thing is MHO. My own opinion is they do not return for fear of not being allowed to leave.

Thursday, 15 May 2008 16:04:00 o'clock BST

Well either you are telling little porkies Alsabella/Ana/Marla is.

TO BE FAIR
18.09.07, 10:49pm
A few days ago, two employees from the resort were interviewed. Apparently on May 3 they say they saw Gerry McCann...before he saw them... alone walking around the resort, desperately calling out for Madeleine and crying. They say he looked absolutely desperate and would have to be a wonderful actor to be faking.
So...
was he involved after the fact to "clean up" a mess?
Is he truly innocent?
Is he an absolutely fantastic actor that would be faking to himself?
I don't know...this story gets weirder by the minute...
• Posted by: alsabella • Report Comment"

Of course there are various reports of Gerry going out on his own all night searching, while Kate stayed with the children and then they both went out in the early hours crying and calling for Madeleine.

Lying about such a heart wrenching thing as two distraught parents in the pits of despair searching and calling for their daughter, in order to get Brownie points from a depraved idiot. How the hell did they know they did not go out looking for Madeleiene? They were not there, but others who were have spoken about seeing them out searching and hearing them breaking their hearts calling for their daughter. To mislead about this is horrible nasty and sewer minded.
And who the hell do they think they are ordering people to their their butts on a plane? Pathetic little know nothings.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:06 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty Exposing Liars....let's add Mariana

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 7:05 am

Mariana Faithful (A name I suspect taken from the well known British singer)...new to the Vile blog (or so she says). But within a few days she has virtually taken it over. In fact she seems to know an awful lot about both anti posters and us pro's, for a newcomer.
Her profile has her down as coming from Australia....if correct then she never sleeps.
In this last week I have caught her out stating many lies, below is just one of them.

mariana said...
Hi Ecolab/All

I thank you for the video link.
I had not watched the ITV documentary.
It is shocking indeed.
They did not tell the police about Madeleine complaining.
This info was given to their PI agency.

Thursday, 15 May 2008 17:27:00 o'clock BST

Where the hell did she get the false information that Kate McCann did not tell the police about Madeleine saying she had cried the night before. She did tell the PJ...that has been admitted. What the PJ said was they did not leak it, and it was not part of Kate's official statement.
Given time I think this evil woman will outdo Viv, Clawd, Ana, Zodiac, notdoc, Ecolab and many more. I do not include Alsabella at the moment....for reasons of my own.

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty Re: For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat May 17, 2008 1:52 am

Zodiak has posted a youtube video with the words, Says it all really!

Yes Zodiac it really does, it says, some stupid old git who feels sick at the McCanns, sits on the toilet and videos himself telling you, and you are the sad old git that is watching him.

Do you realise how pathetic this makes you look.

For christ sake get a life, before yours goes down the pan too!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty Tinkiebell

Post by dianeh Sat May 17, 2008 5:22 pm

I always thought that Zodiac was Viv, so what else would you expect 👽
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty pRat

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat May 17, 2008 9:40 pm

In the absence of any news pRat thought make some up and out Rosie as Rhodes, pmsl. pRat give it up, you are looking increasingly desperate. Only hapless Hope and Doppy Dolores could fall for it, unless of course they are humouring you!!!. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty Joe Liar or Sheep? Or Is this Josie Public another Of Viv's Alaises?

Post by Rosie Sun May 18, 2008 10:34 am

Well what is it to be? Viv/Joe/JoseicPublic/Felicity/Onaclearday/Bestrest/Penelope/Plainwaters etc etc

Now why do you think i am Rhodes03? You silly born idiot? Oh right because pRat On The Beam said so, oh right. Tell me does all that wool itch in the warm weather? Baaa Baaa Baaa

Why would I come on my own forum and register as someone else and make one post? Come on tell us I am sure you have a logical explanation for that, No? Can't think of one? No original thoughts of your own? Run along and ask the pRat then, I am sure she'll give you an answer to repeat in your filthy comments page, just like your filthy house, where you keep that poor parrot. oops time to leave Josie public for a while and bring out who? "Today Matthew I am going to be Penelope or Plainwaters.

Get a grip you moron

Good Likeness of you Joe/Viv/Felicity etc I think it is you that is the hypocirte, a hypocrite and a liar!

Joe said... ...................................For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Meet_the_babysitter
If Rosiepops is Rhodes/Rhodes03 and whoever she is a serious hypocrite. Only in the last few days she was saying Alsabella had about 10 different ID's for the Net blogs. Maybe so, but she appears to be doing the same herself. What a hypocrite. I suppose she needs to have alter egos to talk do as her ever dwindling group gets smaller, perhaps that group are all her as well? Sad.

That is interesting Stella about the Tapas as witnesses for a defence if it comes to trial. It would not look good in any trial if they refused to assist because they would have to have just reason not to. The McCanns had better think this one out carefully, otherwise it may dramatically harm their defence if any future trial occurs

Saturday, 17 May 2008 14:03:00 o'clock BST
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Sun May 18, 2008 12:45 pm

They are all morons.

I just couldnt get past the comment about the Tapas (I think 7 is missing) being defence witnesses. Of course they will be and the PJ cannot prove them to be liars, so they would be good witnesses. In fact, there are a large number of witnesses that could be trotted out, all which will provide reasonable doubt, the solicitor, the two ladies that had drinks with RM the following day, Mrs Fenn, the Wilkins (is that right name) etc etc, even RM himself, all of which will say the opposite of what the PJ want. Namely to show the waiter up for the liar he is, as well as cast a lot of doubt on RM. They dont need to prove he did anything, just that he lied about where he was.

If the Tapas 7 will not take part in a reconstruction, I fail to see how it would harm any defence that might be needed. They are so stupid on the other blog. As if a reconstruction done 1 year after the event would not be used to show reasonable doubt by itself. It can hardly be accurate after all this time and it is unlikely to lead to Madeleine, or provide the PJ with any useful leads or even confirm their statements, and any defence lawyer worth his salt would make sure the jury knew this, in fact it would be hammered home so much it would make the PJ look incompetent.

As I said, they are morons.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty It's Official Madeleine is Now an IT to the Antis!

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:36 am

Zodiac said...
Bianca,

If it had happened on the 2/5 it could have been disposed of before being reported on the 3/5 just like if it happened on the 3/5 it could have been disposed of before being reported. Or she could have just walked out all by herself and had a tragic accident, fell down an open drain, washed out to sea etc, disappeared due to parental neglect, parents alone to blame, no abductor. As for the way they behaved pool etc anything is possible.

Sunday, 1 June 2008 18:11:00 o'clock BST

You cannot make this load of morons up really could you? Perhaps they should be reminded that the 'IT' they are referring to is a little girl who is missing. 🇳🇴

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty I think Zodiac spends too much time in the sun

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:37 am

and gets a little confused confused confused confused

or very confused :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

"If it had happened on the 2/5 it could have been disposed of before being reported on the 3/5 just like if it happened on the 3/5"....etc :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: the only thing that should be disposed of, is the claptrap coming from that posters mouth.

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty the lies

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:49 am

hi all,

refernce sky news from angel sky bloggs madelines ashes are in the urn above the fire place in between 2 photos .

how sick is this person id say very.

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty Hi Sian

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:12 pm

Nice to see you posting here.

And yes, those two are demented morons, and that is being kind.

It is obvious that neither they, not the moderator on Skynews forum understands what libel is about. I cant beleive that they are allowed to write such lies and not have the posts deleted.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty yet Another Filthy Perverted Mind, this Time LGC!

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:25 am

This is supposedly from the funny satirist, employed by the BBC.

LittleGreyCell said...

"These witnesses also stated that Gerry McCann did not even go to check on the children, when he went away of the restaurant, and that he only stayed at the apartment of Praia da Luz entrance."

Perhaps he was waiting for his paedophile.

I don't know, you wait for ages and then three come along at once...

Tuesday, 3 June 2008 09:28:00 o'clock BST
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty Ironside

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:00 am

Someone recently muted the question if notdoc is really Ironside, at firs I thought no, but since the I have read them both and the similarities are in fact quite striking, also they both have the propensity to play for the sympathy card. ie Boo hoo please John remove me from this site (Mad axe murderers site - true) followed by all the sops crying and begging him not to go, and you can almost envisage Ironside sitting back in *HIS* litter strewn room lapping up their stupidity, with his head swelling. Only one sensible voice more or less said if you want to go then go.

Of course Ironside didn't go, he had no intention of going, he only said that because he wanted the adulation.

I see that I got a mention in his post, hadn't done a thing to him, not bothered with him, had not read Ironside in ages , couldn't really care less about him, yet there he was mentioning me in his Boo Hoo post to an axe murderer!

Why? 1) could be one of two things, I get to him because he knows I am right 2) I get to him because he knows I am right AND he is really notdoc and we all know I annoy the hell out of notdoc and am never far from his mind, he can barely write one or two posts without mentioning me. (Another similarity with Ironside apparently)

BLOOD MARKS THE DEATH
by IRONSIDE on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:09 am

Hi Meadow,no in appartment 5a...the floor was wood...Have no time now ,but will post you the link to Diegos blog..it is spanish but translated into english...There are some U Tube videos you may find interesting...If Mercede posts she will maybe explain as she does all of the translation....

Have a good day

Just one thing wrong with this Ironside, there is NO wooden block flooring in apartment 5a. So STOP with the intention to deliberately mislead. Wonder where those photographs with missing wooden blocks came from? Oh I know probably been *DOCTORED*!

Here is a picture from apartment 5a which the News of The World rented out and took video footage and photographs of. Proves LIAR Ironside is deliberately misleading people, is desperate to mislead people and he is also the Mercedes he mentions and well as Notdoc, when the hell are some people going to wake up and see what this man is doing? Ever wondered why he is sickeningly subservient to notdoc? Always trying to bolster up notdoc? Ooops because he IS notdoc. However, what interests me more is WHY? Why is he doing it? Why is he so desperate that he invents all of these different ID's, surfs the net, trying to convince people of blatant outrageous lies? Must be a reason, what is that reason?

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC 1105_maddie1_03-3

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC Empty Re: For Exposing Liars - Start With A Sign of the ZODIAC

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:18 pm

dianne absoultly whole heartly agree,wonder what enjoyment they get out out such lies.

Angel even went on there saying her daughter was murdered one single gun shot to the back of the head seven years old,now id say that is just pure evil :twisted: there you go twisted evil.

im sure her and ooBubbles are the pair part of care in the comunity,what sad life to lie lie and lie 🇳🇴 i know unbelievable :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down