Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER'

4 posters

Go down

EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER' Empty EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER'

Post by Mandz Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:38 pm

DRAWING of a man two FBI psychics say snatched Madeleine McCann has been produced by an American TV programme.

Now investigators working for Kate and Gerry McCann say they want to see the so-called evidence revealed in the programme, which was screened last week in the US.
The drawing is of a man aged between 36 and 42 with thick dark brown or black hair and stubble. It has now been handed over to police in Portugal.
It was produced by two psychic criminal profilers who work closely with the FBI in America.
A spokesman for the McCanns said that although they were deeply sceptical of information from psychics, they want their private investigators to examine the information which was broadcast.
“If they have given their files to the police in Portugal they should also pass them on to our investigators,” said Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns spokesman, who gave a brief interview to the programme makers.
The programme says the man has a pronounced accent and looks and sounds Middle East­ern, possibly Egyptian, and drives a mid-sized dark silver car with a parking permit or some other identifying sticker inside the windscreen on the driver’s side.
He may have been wearing a blue, button-up shirt and working as a transient labourer close to the apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve where Madeleine was staying with her family before vanishing on May 3.
The report given to Port­uguese police says the man is known as Steve or Stav and took the child to a summer rental apartment in the nearby village of Lagos.
The team, clairvoyant Carla Baron, psychic John J Oliver and paranormal investigator Patrick Burns spent a week in Portugal, starting their inquiries at the Ocean club resort where the McCanns had been staying.

Ms Baron said she immediately picked up on the vision of “Steve” or “Stav” stalking the family and photographing Madeleine at the beach before snatching her several days later.

Ms Baron said: “He snapped off a cell phone photo while looking like he was making a call.

“I also see him taking notes on a small notepad as he watched the comings and goings of the McCann family to see what their routine was.”
When he finally pounced at night, while Madeleine’s parents were in a nearby restaurant, Ms Baron and Mr Oliver said the little girl did not even wake up as he crept into the children’s bedroom and picked her up.

Mr Oliver: “He took her to his car. There were people walking who saw him but he just looked as if he was a father carrying a sleeping child and they didn’t take any notice.”

They say the abductor placed Madeleine in the front passenger seat of his dark silver car, which may have had even darker or black trim.

Mr Oliver said he believes that the abductor may have stopped briefly at a deserted farmhouse east of the town before driving to his eventual destination – a ­furnished room rented out during the summer in nearby Lagos.

Executives at Tru TV, part of media tycoon Ted Turner’s CNN network, which makes the Haunting Evidence programme, passed the apartment address to police but withheld it from transmission.

The psychics say she was murdered there by being smothered by a pillow several days after her abduction because the man feared he would be caught.

Ms Baron believes the man then bundled her into the boot of his car and drove to a remote area, close to a landfill and man-made dam, where he buried her. This location has also been passed to police.

The FBI takes psychic evidence seriously and all three members of the Haunting Evidence team have been used in major criminal investigations.

This turns my stomach. I hope this is not true.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER' Empty MANDZ & THE PSYCHICS

Post by Royal Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:18 am

Hello Mandz, nice hearing from you. About this report you have described, almost everything mentioned in the report is 'common knowledge' and much of what's left I would suggest is 'supposition' and guesswork. You have probably gathered by now I do not give Phychic's much credance I'm afraid although I appreciate there are others who consider they are both genuine and and gifted people. Let's take a look at what is described in the report and firstly I have seen a picture of this so called abductor and is this not almost a photfit replica of the man described by one of the Tapas group by the name of Jane Tanner or some such name? And did she not describe this same dark featured scruffy unshaven man, a rough sketch was printed in most newspapers of him carrying what she believed to be a young child away from the McCann's apartment? The kidnapper would quite obviously need some sort of vehicle to take Madeleine out of the area and I suggest Silver is a very negative colour commonly used.
If I remember rightly was there not later the mention of a car and a possible sighting outside some some large building, a hotel, large house or possibly a farmhouse maybe? The report says the man has a pronounced accent and sounds middle Eastern, possibly Egyptian well I must say that would not be surprising as Jane Tanners original sketch and the new drawing gives the appearance of someone definitely of Mediterranean origin but which part would be hard to pinpoint from these rough and very vague descriptions. To be honest he could just as easily be Portuguese or Spanish. To be able to identify a sticker on the drivers side of the windscreen makes me wonder why they can't also come up with the number plate? Crikey, they even know the colour of the shirt he was wearing! Quite uncanny wouldn't you say? And even more incredible they know his name is either Steve or Stav, wouldn't mind betting that if they tried a little harder they could even come up with his surname and home address, why not? As for the man stalking Madeleine and taking photographs how many times was this mentioned in the newspapers, I'll tell you, over and over again! And for Ms Baron to say the man crept into Madeleines bedroom and picked her up without waking her, of course she didn't wake up, if she had she would I'm sure have screamed out for her Mummy and Daddy! Mr Oliver stated people saw a child being carried away and thought it was a man carrying his own child so didn't interfere, isn't that so very obvious, does Mr Oliver think we are all stupid or what? As for the final outcome and destiny of poor little Madeleine that is anyone's guess and to describe her eventual death in morbid detail is absolutely beyond belief, in fact I would say the whole business is totally beyond belief, so you can sleep soundly again tonight Mandz because I think the whole thing is a load of rubbish, total bunkum, and Madeleine is hopefully still alive and well, I certainly hope so as do we all!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER' Empty These FBI Psychics

Post by dianeh Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:23 am

My opinion is

1. There is no such thing as an FBI psychic, they arent employed by the FBI and call themselves this because they have previously sent info to them.
2. Ms Baron has made many claims to have solved cases, and on one of the sceptics sites they have tried to verify these claims. All but one of the claims has proved to be false, in that she had no input whatsoever to these cases. The other one, she did have input because the family asked the police to use her information, and it led no where. Hardly good credentials, and completely opposite to what this woman has claimed.
3. If she (they) has any real details, these should have been passed on straight away, not wait until the show airs. And note, that it led nowhere.
4. The McCanns didnt co-operate with them, so they did not give them their findings. The McCanns had to wait until it made the news, the showed aired etc. Not the sign of people working for the greater good. More like feathering their own nests.
5. IMO the whole thing was done to raise their profile by attaching themselves to a very high profile case.

And lastly, just ignore it because it is just crap,plain and simple.

As Alroy says, we could have written that, we dont need any proof, and up to this point, not one piece of evidence has come up that supports these claims. Surely if the person was renting a room, there would be some record (after all the date is known), etc etc, and the police could find something. And they cant because it is bogus.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER' Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER'

Post by Rosie Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:19 am

I am not going to be as damning of psychics in general, even though I am extremely sceptical of them, some I think do have a gift but if any of these genuine people had this premonition or vision, I am sure they would have passed the information on immediately and not waited for a show to go to air.

I am constantly puzzled by some of these mediums and their claims, they all seem to have mystical red Indians or wise Chinese men guarding and guiding them, just for once it would be refreshing if one of these people said that "Ada who used to work in the chip shop is their guide."
Why is it always a red Indian chief with a full headdress of feathers, or a Chinese man with plaits and a long white beard? I wonder how many Red Indians would you meet in Peckham Broadway anyway?

One paragraph of this where they describe that Madeleine was smothered with a pillow because they feared getting caught! Well they would fear getting caught anyway surely? Better caught with a live child than a dead one, doesn't take much working out does it?

So Mandz hope you feel a little easier now.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER' Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: FBI PSYCHICS TURN UP FACE OF MADDY 'KILLER'

Post by dianeh Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:57 am

Rosie

Your are dead right about the smothering. If you thought that you would be caught, why not just abandon the child (then if you ever are caught, you dont go for murder) and do a runner. No little girl is going to be able to give the police enough to catch the abductor. And in fact, if the child was given back without being hurt, then there would be no real man hunt.

The whole smothering scenario is as bogus as these so called 'FBI' psychics. It was all done for ratings and money.

Look at MJ's site and compare to these 'FBI' psychics. He doesnt even have any ads on his site. He posts his insights to help people, not to profit. He doesnt seek publicity. I dont even know how he can gain from the site. He posts because he want to help, and isnt trying to make a name for himself, or get a show, or write a book. So even if MJ is wrong, so what, he is posting from a belief and a desire to help, not trying to rip people off. So not all psychics are in the same vein, not at all. And IMO the attention seeking (and therefore money seeking)variety, as best to just be ignored.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down