Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sincere Sympathy.

Go down

My Sincere Sympathy. Empty My Sincere Sympathy.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:55 am

Hello Folks, :)

I have to say I have just had the awful Deja Vu feeling when I ventured onto the main VM board 'Madeleine Mccanns Disappearance'.

I would like to extend my sympathy on this occasion, not for Kate and Gerry or even Madeleine, but for the poor people on there who have beeen programmed and brainwashed into their way of dealing with people who cannot agree with their unkind and childish behaviour.

I am afraid there is no help available for these people because they simply do not believe in God, which in itself is not their problem. My husband doesnt believe in God, but he DOES believe in kindness, consideration, gentleness and compassion. He does'nt EVER put down people for caring, or praying, or watching out for those less fortunate than themselves.

The mockers and scoffers and those who cannot resist meddling in the wording that Supporters like Mother, Sonia, Friend, m from m (in the past), Nigel are in such a state of 'cannot move forwards any more with any sensible debate', that they are like a wind up toy that keeps punching at a punchbag and cannot stop. They have become obsessed with Supporters and how to knock them down and Kate and Gerrys 'terrible parenting' and have forgotten all about Madeleine and other missing childrens' plight.

I am afraid no amount of Counselling or Psychiatric treatment could possibly help them. I feel they are too far gone.

MY CONDOLENCES.

Back to top Go down

My Sincere Sympathy. Empty Re: My Sincere Sympathy.

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 am

I think Katie Smith summed them up perfectly, some time ago. She said that they are like people who go to a bookshop and buy a novel. Then only ever read page one. They never turn the page, just keep repeating the same lines, over and over. What you have to remember is that the PJ have conducted a campaign of psychological warfare, something the Americans call 'psy-ops' from the beginning, aimed at the gulliable and weak-minded. All those who jump up and down in their eagerness to condemn the McCanns were all taken in by the PJ lies, and are still too dumb to realise it. They all just read the days headlines, never the full article. They took every word that was drip-fed to the Portuguese, and hense, the British press as gospel truth, never for once questioning it, or using something called 'common sense'. I have long ago become immune to it, the sarchasm, the sneering, the name calling. I used to react, back in the days when you could always garantee getting a post up, and I seem to remember once you yourself chided me for being too agressive! But in the last year I have learned a lot, not least about myself, and my faith. I am still a simple Christian, but I now know a little more about what it means to be so. I am also a lot calmer, more laid back on the forums, much more like I am in real life. I just make my points, and put down their rubbish as and when I can. The odd one or two who can debate in a reasonable manner, like dot or **q, I have a margin of respect for, because they do at least care about Madeleine herself. the others, like Anon and margo from Barnsly are only their to wind up the supporters, nothing more, so I just give them a little bit back, and leave it at that. Sometimes I hate them, sometimes I pity them, but I know that, in the end, for all my failings, I am a far, far better human being than them. And I think, deep down, on a sub-concious level, they know it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:49 am

I think those that spout hate at the supporters on that board are reflecting a hate for themselves which outwardly is directed at others. Like, I hate myself and I cant get rid of the hate so I will give it away to other people.

Back to top Go down

My Sincere Sympathy. Empty My Sincere Sympathy

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:59 am

Well, like I said

MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES

Not a lot else to say or think really is there guys? :sparring: poke crutches littledevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down