Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have just had a horrible thought .

5 posters

Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty I have just had a horrible thought .

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:41 am

Hello everyone.
Ive just had a really horrible thought.
Ive just had a look on the vm boards and there are some people who still INSIST on going on and on and on and on and on and on about "Kate and Gerry should not have left Madeleine on her own in the first place....."
-ditto-
-ditto- .....OMG I am SO sick of hearing this. pullinghairout
Just imagine if YOU had abducted her for the reasons of 'adoption' and YOU had her. Would YOU want to give her back? Dont these people realise they are making things worse feeding the haters during this tense and difficult period. Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit

Can you imagine, every time she comes out of their front door, click flash!!! flash!!! click click Flash!!!!! Just like Princess Diana, the papparazzi will hound her/them and there will be people outside shouting "crucify the parents, crucify the parents!!!" "Put her into care!!" - "You're not worthy - you're not worthy!" etc.

OMG, what IS in store for that little mite! Then, when poor Kate and Gerry use the fund to run off and try to raise Madeleine in peace and safety, (hypothetical running off....) then they'll shout
"thieves, thieves". roadrage
What a scenario. Think I will start praying for them to have their way paved ready for some kind of refuge.
In all seriousness, these bumholes ought to be shot!

They dont give a monkeys armpit about Madeleine, and I think they ought to be banned off the boards altogether. vm obviously have no scruples.

Back to top Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty Re: I have just had a horrible thought .

Post by vee8 Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:53 am

Katie Smith put it perfectly, some time ago. The creatures who say 'They shouldn't have left her alone in the first place' are like someone who buys a novel, but only ever read the first page. Stuck in a kind of time warp, they are doomed to repeat that saying, over and over again.
I was talking to Mod (Ade) earlier tonight, and I told him I thought on the day Madeleine is returned, all the anti's will be up in arms, saying, 'Do you think we're stupid? The McCann's have just adopted a look-a-like to get themselves off the hook!' I can see it coming, mark my words, it will never be the real Madeleine to them, because that would mean giving up their twisted little dreams of seeing Kate and Gerry in jail for murder, and they could never stomach that.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty Reply

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:57 am

Horrible isn't it.

Back to top Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty IMO

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 am

IMO, when Madeleine is returned, Gerry and Kate will move from Leic, probably from Britain and either move to the US, Canada, NZ or Australia.

And hopefully, their marriage will survive and the family will move intact.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty Hi All

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:59 am

Diane, I was wondering just that, this must be putting a terrible strain on their relationship, it is a testament to how strong they are as individuals and a couple that they have come through this past year, many would not have survived the normal pressured, let alone the type of pressure Kate and Gerry have been subjected to with this constant vilification from all these ignorant anti idiots!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty More than a thought ..

Post by Marilyn Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:32 am

This would almost be expected to happen, and I sincerely hope so much that it doesn't.
People who have suffered extreme trauma often do drift apart because, I believe, the sharing of such pain finally overcomes them and they have to seek solace elsewhere where there is no pain. Sort of a built-in survival mechanism. Sadly it happens in such cases.
But they are made of good solid stock :) strong Scottish & Lancashire backbones. Plus, they have the support of their close families and the goodwill of decent people. If only they could have Madeleine back soon then all will be well again. ecstatic ecstatic
That's how we will all feel on that day -- keep hope alive.

Last edited by Marilyn Switzerland on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty Madeleines' Homecoming....

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:52 am

When Madeleine gets back home, we should all meet up somewhere in say , London? and have a great big celebration in a public place. The Mccanns should be invited to speak over a screen and know we are there live for them and Madeleine. Madeleine could see us there with pink balloons being sent up and we could have Simple Minds and others who have supported them to join in with the party. After the Pink ballons have gone up and towards the end, we ought to have someone introduce the new Amber Alert System and we ought to sent up Amber coloured balloons and then we ought to carry on into the new era of helping get all missing and abducted children home. Is this a dream?
First, lets hope Madeleine gets back home so very soon. Oh God, please...

Back to top Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty Re: I have just had a horrible thought .

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:12 am

Yo! I am SO up for that! Dunno who would organise it but by God I like that idea, and it would show the pig-ignorant anti's once and for all who's in the majority.

As for them moving, I can't imagine such a close family moving so far apart. They may move to another part of Britain, but not abroad, at least I hope not.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I have just had a horrible thought . Empty M from M

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:23 am

That is a dream...but a beautiful one. clapping

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:20 am

Indeed, a wonderful dream .... and it will come true I am sure. We need to keep being positive, never negative, because that way we can defeat any odds however large they may seem! Remember the song 'Climb every mountain? .... PP
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:14 am

Pink Panther wrote:Indeed, a wonderful dream .... and it will come true I am sure. We need to keep being positive, never negative, because that way we can defeat any odds however large they may seem! Remember the song 'Climb every mountain? .... PP

Forge every stream,

Follow every rainbow,

Till we find our dream.................till we find our Madeleine

flower flower flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Once the tree is felled we should all get together and gather around the fire where we will burn the wood from that tree and give thanks and praise that we all had the courage and conviction to stand up for what is right.

Keep your hearts strong!!

Why boasteth thyself
Oh, evil men
Playing smart
And not being clever?
I said, youre working iniquity
To achieve vanity (if a-so a-so)
But the goodness of jah, jah
I-dureth for-i-ver

So if you are the big tree
We are the small axe
Ready to cut you down (well sharp)
To cut you down

These are the words
Of my master, keep on tellin me
No weak heart
Shall prosper
And whosoever diggeth a pit
Shall fall in it, fall in it
And whosoever diggeth a pit
Shall fall in it (... fall in it)

Bob Marley. Small Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down