Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film

+6
vee8
Rosie
calcite51
Marilyn
dianeh
clairesy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:07 am

Angelina Jolie's Support To Maddie Mum

NEW mum-of-twins Angelina Jolie wants to set up a meeting with the mother of missing Madeleine McCann.

The nightmare of Kate and her husband Gerry was brought home to the Hollywood star while shooting her new movie Changeling.

In the film, she plays the mother of a missing child who becomes the focus of a massive FBI search.

Now Oscar-winner Angelina, 33, has told aides she wants to share her “sympathy and support” privately with Kate, 40, before the film’s UK premiere in November.

A close friend of the actress told the Daily Star Sunday: “With six kids of her own now, Angelina has become acutely aware of the horror of a child going missing.

“Prior to working on Changeling, she spoke to the mothers of children who haven’t been found in California and Vermont, where the film was shot.

“She was intensely moved by their strength and hope, despite their despair.”

When Maddie went missing in Praia da Luz, Portugal, last year her case received huge publicity in the US.

The friend added: “Angelina and Brad are really struck by the way her parents have moved heaven and earth to get the world on the look-out for their little girl.

“I think Angie just wants to give Kate a hug and say a few words of support from one mom to another.

“She doesn’t pretend she possibly knows how Kate feels but she does have an inkling now and she realises the absolute nightmare the McCann family is going through.”

It is thought a possible meeting between the two would take place in London, rather than at the McCanns’ home in Rothley, Leics.

Angelina’s pal added: “She won’t be inviting them to her movie premiere, unless they ask to go.

“She feels that would be too much of an ordeal for them with Maddie still missing.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Awwwwwwwthats lovely. Im glad to hear they support the mccanns so much.What a really nice thought out gesture.To think of them before the release of this film. Its a crying shame everyone doesn't feel the same way about their terrible agonizing situation.

I should imagine their visit would be greatly welcomed by the mccanns.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:06 am

Strange how we see things differently. I think that Angelina should just stay away. She would have no clue what Kate is going through, and I see no reason why she should be given special access to Kate.

I personally think there is nothing that Angelina can help with, so should just stay away and spend some time with her own children. Did you know her and Brad are adopting another child, and their twins are just weeks old? I think she needs to stay home and take a good hard look at herself. Surely the twins deserve at least a year before another new baby comes into the house, as would happen, if the baby is had naturally. I felt the same for Shiloh, she was too little when they adopted the last little boy. I find it hard to ration my time between two children, let alone six, and now to be seven.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Re: Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:11 am

dianeh wrote:Strange how we see things differently. I think that Angelina should just stay away. She would have no clue what Kate is going through, and I see no reason why she should be given special access to Kate.

It's funny, but before I read what you two wrote about this the first thing I thought was "What's the point in that?". Of course, Clairesy, I agree it is nice that she supports them, but you don't have to "summon" them to you - you can be nice by post! It sounds more like a publicity stunt to me (the caring face of A J!) - wonder if the cameras will be invited. Already A J's people have contacted the press to say she wants to meet and comfort them - oh perlease. Why get in touch with the press if your sole aim is to show people support?

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Sass

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 am

I didnt even give the publicity a thought. And I agree 100% that if Angelina really thought she could help, then it would be private and no one would tell the press. There are many celebrities that do things for charity and to help others, that seek no publicity. Did you know that Harrison Ford is one of those? He does a number of things, and I read not long ago that he does them (something about conservation and homeless people), but even then he declined to make public exactly what those things are, because it is detrimental to the causes he supports. He also was very dismissive of those 'do gooders' who have their every action portrayed in the press. How different to many of the others.

Of course, I say again, she has nothing to offer from first hand experience. No more than you or me.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty All help is good help right now ..

Post by Marilyn Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:15 pm

I hope this possible meeting with Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt also means a hefty donation to the Fund as well. These two stars are very very rich .. and right now the Fund needs money if what we are hearing about the latest debacle is accurate. Talking of which .. I had great hopes about the latest PI's and really thought this would lead to a major breakthrough .. so I am crushed again :( . And just imagine how K&G are feeling right now. So, if 2 mega-stars might be moved to help the McCann's, then I think that's great.

👍 highfive

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Re: Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:23 pm

I think the main thing is, one of the most famous couples in the world have shown their support for Kate & Gerry. Brad and Angelina have such a following and this meeting will for sure raise Madeleines profile to the forefront again.

If the publicity, which Brad and Angelina certainly do not need, helps to top up the fund, then thats all good by me.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Hiya Dianeh and Tinks

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 pm

I agree it is great that they are showing their support, but I think to be really altruistic they wouldn't contact the press first to say how caring they are. If they wanted to draw attention to Madeleine's plight, then the film premiere (bearing in mind the storyline) would surely be the best way of doing so. They could donate money to the fund, say at the film premiere how worthwhile donating is and that too may bring more cash to the fund.

As it is, I can just see the headlines now and I don't believe for one minute that Madeleine will be mentioned. I imagine the headlines to be something like "Caring Angelina Comforts Kate", "I Understand Your Pain", Says Angelina. It might sound cynical, but I think it's pretty realistic.

I have a great deal of respect for people who do good deeds without the need for cameras and press conferences - I feel they are doing it all for the right reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 am

clairesy wrote:Angelina Jolie's Support To Maddie Mum

NEW mum-of-twins Angelina Jolie wants to set up a meeting with the mother of missing Madeleine McCann.

The nightmare of Kate and her husband Gerry was brought home to the Hollywood star while shooting her new movie Changeling.

In the film, she plays the mother of a missing child who becomes the focus of a massive FBI search.

Now Oscar-winner Angelina, 33, has told aides she wants to share her “sympathy and support” privately with Kate, 40, before the film’s UK premiere in November.

A close friend of the actress told the Daily Star Sunday: “With six kids of her own now, Angelina has become acutely aware of the horror of a child going missing.

“Prior to working on Changeling, she spoke to the mothers of children who haven’t been found in California and Vermont, where the film was shot.

“She was intensely moved by their strength and hope, despite their despair.”

When Maddie went missing in Praia da Luz, Portugal, last year her case received huge publicity in the US.

The friend added: “Angelina and Brad are really struck by the way her parents have moved heaven and earth to get the world on the look-out for their little girl.

“I think Angie just wants to give Kate a hug and say a few words of support from one mom to another.

“She doesn’t pretend she possibly knows how Kate feels but she does have an inkling now and she realises the absolute nightmare the McCann family is going through.”

It is thought a possible meeting between the two would take place in London, rather than at the McCanns’ home in Rothley, Leics.

Angelina’s pal added: “She won’t be inviting them to her movie premiere, unless they ask to go.

“She feels that would be too much of an ordeal for them with Maddie still missing.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Awwwwwwwthats lovely. Im glad to hear they support the mccanns so much.What a really nice thought out gesture.To think of them before the release of this film. Its a crying shame everyone doesn't feel the same way about their terrible agonizing situation.

I should imagine their visit would be greatly welcomed by the mccanns.

by Marilyn Switzerland on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 am

I hope this possible meeting with Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt also means a hefty donation to the Fund as well. These two stars are very very rich .. and right now the Fund needs money if what we are hearing about the latest debacle is accurate. Talking of which .. I had great hopes about the latest PI's and really thought this would lead to a major breakthrough .. so I am crushed again . And just imagine how K&G are feeling right now. So, if 2 mega-stars might be moved to help the McCann's, then I think that's great.

I feel that people are in danger of reading to much into the motives of Angelina and Brad.

One thing that Angelina does NOT need is extra publicity, she has enough of this. One thing she can give is *publicity* and this will help raise Madeleine's profile in the media again. Has Kate and Gerry even said they will meet her? Perhaps they may not.

Again we are in a position of judging what is good for them. I trust them to do what they think is best for Madeleine and themselves and whatever they decide is fine by me. It is all very well for us to say that they should not do it and Angelina should not do this that and the other.

I also think it is commendable that this couple have adopted children, they have the money to employ the best of help and care, if they did not care about children then they would not be doing what they are doing. Children taken out of the care system and given the best of chances in life, again is fine by me. I say this coming from a position of actually caring for a great length of time for several of other people's children.

I think it is a good thing what Angelina has offered, perhaps it may have a positive effect and may help dispel some of the more negative issues that others insist on tarring Kate and Gerry McCann with.

Why is it whenever someone wants to do something to help, it always has to be seen in a negative light? I can understand what Angelina Jolie has tried to say and I think to offer to meet K&G in private and offer support is a beautiful, kind and caring gesture, anyone can pick up a pen and stick a letter in the post. What is the betting that if Angelina Jolie did this she would then be criticised for that, probably some bright spark would say, "well of course she would not have done this, should would have had staff to do it for her". She can't win and neither can Kate and Gerry, so they should all do what they think and feel is best. Whatever they decide is fine by me.

Hi Marilyn, Just wanted to say , try and keep your spirits up, it is exactly at times like this that I believe that Kate and Gerry need our support the most.
Think of it this way, no news is good news! For what it is worth I have a gut feeling that there is a lot more going on behind the scenes then we know of and that story in the Mail, just seems to be a confused mixture of about three different stories, so hang on, cheer up, I just have a gut feeling there will be big news soon. Can't tell you why I think this, I know no more about this than you or anyone else, it is just a feeling I get. :D
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Angelina: It's so upsetting

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:32 am

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/showbiz/Angelina-s-upsetting/article-186526-detail/article.html

Take a look at this and tell me who is at the centre of this article. It is entitled "Angelina: It's so upsetting". Madeleine's name is mentioned once.

And this is before Kate and Gerry have been summoned to speak to someone who is just as clueless as to how they feel as the rest of us are.

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Angelina...

Post by calcite51 Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:28 am

I don't know what Angelina is thinking of. I supported Mr. Ed Smart and Mr. John Walsh when they contacted the McCann - both are fathers who had a child missing but Angelina - I think it is a cheap publicity stunt. Maybe now that silly woman Roseanne Barr is attacking Angelina verbally, Angelina might be better off bonding with Roseanne.....or her natural father (Jon Voight) who she has NOT spoken to in years.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:12 am

I followed the link and have read the article and I cannot find anything that made me raise my eyebrows, in fact what I read seems to come from someone who actually cares. It is an old article and Angelina has now given birth.

I do not want to get involved in celeb wars or what Roseanne Barr said etc, or Angelina not bonding with her father etc, do not know what went on there, so do not know enough to make a judgment.

All I know is that the woman has made some supportive comments, has stuck her head above parapet and is now getting it kicked. (Metaphorically speaking)

I think it is a very sad state of affairs when someone is trying to be supportive and is automatically seen as her seeking publicity and having an ulterior motive.

Why would she do this? She has enough publicity, she is a very famous actress, married to a very famous actor

What is the big deal here?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:30 am

Having read this post all the way through, and seen both sides of the argument, I think it's a case of 'Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't!' We must remember the press has a way of getting hold of these stories and putting whatever spin they feel will sell copies on it. Also Angie and Bradd have 'people' who work for them. It may be that Angeleina just happened to mention her feelings about Kate and Gerry, and how she felt she wanted to physically offer her support, and one of these flunkies was within earshot, and blabbed to the press. And so the snowball gathers speed. I am sure she does indeed care for the McCann's, and has genuine sympathy for them, so lets not all try to judge her for her feelings. There's no such thing as bad publicity!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:32 am

vee8 wrote:Having read this post all the way through, and seen both sides of the argument, I think it's a case of 'Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't!' We must remember the press has a way of getting hold of these stories and putting whatever spin they feel will sell copies on it. Also Angie and Bradd have 'people' who work for them. It may be that Angeleina just happened to mention her feelings about Kate and Gerry, and how she felt she wanted to physically offer her support, and one of these flunkies was within earshot, and blabbed to the press. And so the snowball gathers speed. I am sure she does indeed care for the McCann's, and has genuine sympathy for them, so lets not all try to judge her for her feelings. There's no such thing as bad publicity!

Exactly Vee, this could very well be what happened. :D
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:47 am

Rosiepops wrote:I followed the link and have read the article and I cannot find anything that made me raise my eyebrows, in fact what I read seems to come from someone who actually cares. It is an old article and Angelina has now given birth.

No big deal - just some of us have a different opinion from you. I found that the fact that Madeleine was mentioned once in that article and the rest of it was all about Angelina very telling.

They have had since the beginning of May last year to show concern and now this public display of empathy is manifesting itself just before a film premiere. You have a different opinion - I can live with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:14 am

Does it really matter as long as it is a supporter with good intentions for the good of Madeleine and her parents.?
It hasn't even happened yet, I don't think. The premier is not till November.
If she is good enough to help them in any way, why shouldn't she have publicity for it. Hasnt David Beckam had it, and all the other "famous" people that has helped or supported them. Ooops
At least it would be better publicity than "fat lardy boys book" LardyBoy
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:35 am

Vee thats the point I was making, imo where Madeleine is concerned there is no bad publicity. Angelina Jolie is very much her own person and I cannot see any personal gain by her having a meeting with Kate & Gerry. I think Kate and Gerry will be lifted just knowing they have the support of this famous couple whether a meeting actually takes place or not. Personally, I'm not particularly interested in Angelina Jolie but if her support helps top up the fund then that can only be a good thing.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Sass

Post by christabel Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:55 am

sass wrote:I agree - if Madeleine really benefits from this then who cares. I just wonder if she will - that newspaper article certainly didn't convince me that will be the case.

Don't you find it the tiniest bit strange that she planning to show concern in November though? confused

As I said before - just a difference in opinion.

I don't find it strange at all unless she can bring the Premier foreward, that is when she will be over here.
I think she has already shown concern her by inviting them to the Premier and no doubt has already been in contact with them IMO of course. As for the way the newspaper article is written "Well" I think we have seen enough of those to take it with a pinch of salt.
All I can say is good of you Angelina :sendingulove:
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:14 am

Rosiepops wrote:I followed the link and have read the article and I cannot find anything that made me raise my eyebrows, in fact what I read seems to come from someone who actually cares. It is an old article and Angelina has now given birth.

I do not want to get involved in celeb wars or what Roseanne Barr said etc, or Angelina not bonding with her father etc, do not know what went on there, so do not know enough to make a judgment.

All I know is that the woman has made some supportive comments, has stuck her head above parapet and is now getting it kicked. (Metaphorically speaking)

I think it is a very sad state of affairs when someone is trying to be supportive and is automatically seen as her seeking publicity and having an ulterior motive.

Why would she do this? She has enough publicity, she is a very famous actress, married to a very famous actor

I am not bothered that anyone has a different opinion of me, many people has different opinions to me on some things, Diane and I disagree on many things but then we agree on many things too and the "big deal" was taken out of context and most of the post removed. I merely meant what is the big deal that she has said this and not because anyone has a different opinion.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:26 am

I also agree if it tops the fund up who cares, they need the money to keep searching for Madeleine, so Madeleine wins in the end and Kate and Gerry may feel lifted by this as Tinks has said and anything that can achieve this has to be good.
I just cannot imagine what it must be like for Kate and Gerry to feel that everything and every nook, cranny, comma and full stop scrutinised to within an inch of their lives, where not one single remark can pass on by with out inviting comment.

As I understand it I thought that this hasn't even been arranged yet, it may well be that Kate and Gerry decide not to meet with her and this will be fine too.

I am wondering if the have thought anymore of going on the Oprah show, this would top the fund up and negate the need for anything else for a long while. However, I think their lawyers are still going through the files because they have to make decisions on them soon.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:36 am

Lol what are we all like!

I think most normal sane people are genuinely touched by the McCann’s story and it would not be in A&B best interest to use this heartbroken couple in any way considering the situation they are in and the dreadful police trial by media and the disservice this little girl received. Who wouldn’t want to meet Kate and hug her? If they want to support Kate and Gerry then good on them! I’m glad they have been touched by this and as said more publicity for Maddie. Like you all I hope they add to the fund.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Each to their own

Post by dianeh Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:41 am

Just want to ask how does Angelina visiting Kate top up the fund? I see the only financial benefit is to Angelina, courtesy of free pubicity for her film premier.

Agree that this is far better publicity than Fat Boy's book. And any pictures would make the paparazzi a fortune. So if they are to meet, than they should do their own photo opportunity, and a brief statement, and release that to the highest bidder. There, more money for the fund. Or else, what is there, nothing, but good publicity for Angelina and her new film.

Angelina of course could make a substantial donation to the Madeleine fund, after all she does make around US$7 million a film, and possible residuals as well. This would help a lot and as well, she could still offer her support in person.

And I am not sorry if I sound negative, its because I am. I am sick of celebrities thinking that they are able to offer more than the average person, when most are so selfish that all they think about are their own careers. If I had enough money, I would retire and spend the time with my children. I would not keep making films (or in my case software programs) when I have plenty of money in the bank, so much so that I would never have to work again. The celebrities make out that they know more about politics, global warming and social issues, when the truth is that they are cocooned from the regular problems that the rest of us experience. When a celebrity gives their opinion, I just turn the tele over, or dont bother reading the article. Their opinions are irrelevant.

Just having a rant today. Ignore if you like.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Dianeh

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Very nicely put! Agree completely.

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty Hi Diane

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:50 pm

dianeh wrote:Just want to ask how does Angelina visiting Kate top up the fund? I see the only financial benefit is to Angelina, courtesy of free pubicity for her film premier.

Agree that this is far better publicity than Fat Boy's book. And any pictures would make the paparazzi a fortune. So if they are to meet, than they should do their own photo opportunity, and a brief statement, and release that to the highest bidder. There, more money for the fund. Or else, what is there, nothing, but good publicity for Angelina and her new film.

Angelina of course could make a substantial donation to the Madeleine fund, after all she does make around US$7 million a film, and possible residuals as well. This would help a lot and as well, she could still offer her support in person.

And I am not sorry if I sound negative, its because I am. I am sick of celebrities thinking that they are able to offer more than the average person, when most are so selfish that all they think about are their own careers. If I had enough money, I would retire and spend the time with my children. I would not keep making films (or in my case software programs) when I have plenty of money in the bank, so much so that I would never have to work again. The celebrities make out that they know more about politics, global warming and social issues, when the truth is that they are cocooned from the regular problems that the rest of us experience. When a celebrity gives their opinion, I just turn the tele over, or dont bother reading the article. Their opinions are irrelevant.

Just having a rant today. Ignore if you like.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one too Diane lol. However, I did love this bit of your post!

The celebrities make out that they know more about politics, global warming and social issues.

I have often wondered what it is about being a film and TV star that suddenly makes them all an authority on global warming? They all seem to be at it, even the scientists can't agree about it, but this is not a problem for the stars apparently, they have it all sussed out!
Perhaps Dr Stephen Hawking should consult them all about "A Brief History of Time?" He could then have given his book a better ending! Who needs to be a nuclear physicist when we have celebs? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty I think it's great....

Post by Claire from Canada Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 am

I say bring it on.....anything that brings MORE attention to a social issue concerning children is a win for all of us supporters. Angelina Jolie brings attention to atrocities all over the world. The fact that she views this crime against the Mcann's -and particularly Madeleine as serious enough to attach her name to it is a fantastic step forward.
We as a society need to address the larger issue of child abductions, child abuse, pedophilia etc, and using Jolie to help do it couldn't be a better publicity stunt.

TheMcann's have shown us all one thing....THEY WILL NOT BE SILENCED. The people responsible have picked a fight with the wrong people this time...this case might just be the key to blowing this whole pedophilia ring crap right out of the water once and for all.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)

Claire from Canada
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Angelina jolie to set up private meeting with mccanns in london before the premier of her new film Empty claire of canada

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:18 am

oh indeed they have i think something is about to blow up quicker than it started

sian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next