Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the photo never released by police

4 posters

Go down

the photo never released by police Empty the photo never released by police

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 am

please open the link

beware you may have a nightmare

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1520085.ece

Back to top Go down

the photo never released by police Empty Mugshot

Post by tulip Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Sian, you'd better not see my passport photo then -- you'd never sleep peacefully again! affraid
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

the photo never released by police Empty Brilliant idea!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:31 am

You could use that passport photo as your avatar Tulip!

Back to top Go down

the photo never released by police Empty mugshot

Post by kateno.51 Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Sian wrote:please open the link

beware you may have a nightmare

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1520085.ece

Speaking about nightmares. Yesterday I saw a picture of amaral and I stared at the picture and to myself "He's reminding me of someone who is it?" Then the penny dropped. What do you call the two old guys who sang "On the blue ridge mountain of Virginia" The stout one of the two Laurel and Hardy. I can't remember who's who one's Stan Laurel and the other is Oliver Hardy. Ha ha ha. Appologies to Laurel and Hardy.

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

the photo never released by police Empty Mugshot

Post by tulip Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 pm

It was Hardy all right, Kate -- the one who bullied poor liitle Laurel thumbsup2
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

the photo never released by police Empty Claudia, Docmac, Alsabella etc

Post by hughbforty Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:39 pm

I thought the publication of the police files was supposed to be highly embarrassing for the McCanns - I think it was Claudia who said this a while ago on Viv's blog.

Actually, the only people to be embarrassed are the "proud of the PJ" lot. Its interesting to note that Viv's blog and the proud of the PJ blog are now "members only" to even view stuff. They must be cacking themselves that the hundreds of libellous comments are going to come back to haunt them.

Its interesting also that the infamous Sky News broadcast with the "100% match to Madeleine's body being in the hire car" turns out to have had its origins with a police question during the interrogation of Gerry. My impression is that someone who saw the transcript of the interview must have believed this was a fact (and not an interrogation tactic) and released it to the press. I remember Dadto3 saying that it must be true otherwise the papers wouldn't dream of publishing it. I think Dadto3 was metaphorically born on 7 August 2008 if you get my drift!

Docmac, a friend of a friend of one of the Tapas 9 with inside information on how the case was building against the McCanns? I think not.

Alsabella, local knowledge of Praia de Luz - "no-one stayed in the apartment after the McCanns left", "parquet flooring etc".... a wind up merchant.

14 bottles of wine? Try dividing that by 7......what was actually consumed at dinner was about 1 glass each...

Disappearing under a stone into their "members only" hideaway is about right for them.

cheers

H

hughbforty

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

the photo never released by police Empty Hi Hugh

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:53 am

Nice to see you posting.

You know I was just thinking this very thing! Claudia was predicting a tsunami and these files were going to embarrass the McCann's.

Then a strange coincidence happened, the McCann's were allowed to see the files and then it was announced that the other interested parties could see them too and this was brought forward a month and Claudia suddenly remembered she was going off on holiday for one week or two she did not know exactly!

I do Claudia, you went off because you could not stand the embarrassment of these files yourself. The hate blog and the 3 Arguidos have gone underground and I do not think they will be coming out anytime soon and the the very few antis who are still around seem to be frequenting Sky blogs making complete and utter prats of themselves.

Amaral tried to get in first by bringing forward the release of his book because he was probably told that the files were going to be released early and he knew if the book came out after the files, he probably would not be able to give the things away!

At least everybody with a modicum of common sense can now see Amaral for who he really is.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

the photo never released by police Empty Re: the photo never released by police

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down