Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*OFFICIAL* ONLY 2 BOTTLES OF WINE

3 posters

Go down

*OFFICIAL* ONLY 2 BOTTLES OF WINE Empty *OFFICIAL* ONLY 2 BOTTLES OF WINE

Post by Rosie Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:13 am

I wonder if all those people that have repeatedly said that the McCann's were drunk, bladdered, etc will now put their hands up and apologise for telling lies?

It is official they only drank 2 bottles of wine between 9 of them, yes NINE, what is that about a glass each?

I read a report earlier on in this investigation where it said this was no rowdy bunch, that this large group of people always behaved well, it was also reported that the McCann's preferred to have COFFE after their meal and NOT liqueurs!

What a pity the muck spreaders and factless accusers could not wait until they knew what they were talking about.

These people that have accused the McCann's as being bad parents, should look to their own actions, many a time I have read an incoherent post from an anti worse for wear and they openly admit to being to sole carer of a tiny child too! drunk

This along with the deliberate lies over the DNA and the ignoring of the photofit pictures, this is not looking at all good for the PJ is it? Personally, I think that Goncalo Amaral should be prosecuted for gross dereliction of duty in my opinion of course.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* ONLY 2 BOTTLES OF WINE Empty Re: *OFFICIAL* ONLY 2 BOTTLES OF WINE

Post by christabel Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:37 am

Rosiepops wrote:I wonder if all those people that have repeatedly said that the McCann's were drunk, bladdered, etc will now put their hands up and apologise for telling lies?

It is official they only drank 2 bottles of wine between 9 of them, yes NINE, what is that about a glass each?

I read a report earlier on in this investigation where it said this was no rowdy bunch, that this large group of people always behaved well, it was also reported that the McCann's preferred to have COFFE after their meal and NOT liqueurs!

What a pity the muck spreaders and factless accusers could not wait until they knew what they were talking about.

These people that have accused the McCann's as being bad parents, should look to their own actions, many a time I have read an incoherent post from an anti worse for wear and they openly admit to being to sole carer of a tiny child too! drunk

This along with the deliberate lies over the DNA and the ignoring of the photofit pictures, this is not looking at all good for the PJ is it? Personally, I think that Goncalo Amaral should be prosecuted for gross dereliction of duty in my opinion of course.

Yes Rosie 2 Bottles of wine and 5 Cola's Probably a lot less than Gonc drank that night.
Is that the reason he didn't turn up to investigate that night ? Oh well won't be long before hitthefan
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:14 am

christabel wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:I wonder if all those people that have repeatedly said that the McCann's were drunk, bladdered, etc will now put their hands up and apologise for telling lies?

Yes Rosie 2 Bottles of wine and 5 Cola's Probably a lot less than Gonc drank that night.
Is that the reason he didn't turn up to investigate that night ? Oh well won't be long before hitthefan

Probably a lot less than Gonc drank during his lengthy lunch breaks (and whilst on duty) 🍺

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:44 am

Mum21 wrote:
christabel wrote:

Probably a lot less than Gonc drank during his lengthy lunch breaks (and whilst on duty) 🍺

I would like to know the *REAL* reason why he did not bother to show up at the apartment that night. I would also like to know if he was officially on or off duty.

If he was off duty and had consumed some alcohol he cannot be blamed for this, it was his off duty time, but he could have got a driver, err no wait he DID have a driver didn't he?
He was supplied with a driver and a Mercedes Benz by the Portuguese taxpayer.
I wonder if he was officially on call that evening?

Remeber I said this man was hitting the studios and speaking to journalists? I thought he was trying to get his side in first, I knew he had stuff to hide, it was obvious.

I wonder how all those people that bought his book are feeling now, knowing for sure that he has played them for fools and pulled the wool over their eyes?

If they have something like a 'trades description Act' in Portugal they should all apply for their money back as this book is surely an offense.

Never mind the "The Truth of the Lie" how about a book entitled "Gonc Would Not Know The Truth, if it Jumped Up and Bit Him on His Fat Hairy Arse?"
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

*OFFICIAL* ONLY 2 BOTTLES OF WINE Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:00 am

I was wondering about the people who bought the book as well. Now that the files are open, and they dont really support Gonc's claims of being Supercop, do they feel ripped off.

Who cares? Only spiteful hatefilled individuals bought that book, thinking to get the 'proof' they needed to confirm their own opinions of the McCanns. Well that confirmation was short lived, as the initial readings and press releases of the files have proven Gonc to be living in some fantasy land and pushing his own agenda with edited versions of the truth. Not at all what the anti's wanted, not at all.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down