Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects

4 posters

Go down

Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects Empty Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:51 am

My friends, this was taken from The Portugal News newspaper:

http://www.theportugalnews.com/

Reports - Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects

A report from state broadcaster RTP has this evening stated that Kate and Gerry McCann have been excluded as having had any involvement in the disappearance of their daughter.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects Empty Re: Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects

Post by IwanttheTruth Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:05 am

I never believed for one moment mr and mrs McCann were involved ... The truth will come out!

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects Empty Re: Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:32 am

My friends, this was taken from This Is Leicester newspaper:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Portuguese-police-reopen-Madeleine-McCann/story-19983808-detail/story.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:41 am

At leasts now the PJ can concentrate on finding the real criminals. I wonder how this statement that the McCanns had no involvement in Madeleine disappearance will affect Amaral's libel trial. This is cannot be good news for him.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:25 pm

dianeh, your words are mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:12 am

My friends, this was taken from the PJ website:

http://www.policiajudiciaria.pt/PortalWeb/page/%7B6342215A-BA20-42A9-B6E4-C327199B0BDA%7D

Madeleine McCann

Polícia Judiciária never stopped paying close attention to any and all information that might possibly shed light on the whereabouts of the minor Madeleine McCann, the circumstances surrounding her disappearance and the identity of the perpetrator(s)

As is the case with any situation in which a child goes missing, notwithstanding formal dismissal of the inquiry into her disappearance, and just as has always been publicly stated, the Polícia Judiciária never stopped paying close attention to any and all information that might possibly shed light on the whereabouts of the minor Madeleine McCann, the circumstances surrounding her disappearance and the identity of the perpetrator(s).

It was with this goal in mind that in March 2011 the National Director of the Polícia Judiciária entrusted a team of investigators from the North Directorate with the mission of reassessing, as a whole, the vast amount of information gathered during the inquiry, aimed at identifying data for which a more in-depth investigation might be useful and possible.

The reassessment which took place over the last two years and a half suggested new evidence to have surfaced, which, requiring the investigation to proceed, meets the requirements set out by section 279(1) of the Portuguese Code of Criminal Procedure for reopening of the inquiry.

Accordingly, a request for reopening was made to the Public Prosecutor for the jurisdiction of Portimao, and approval granted by the latter.

2013-10-25 | 16:38

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:55 am

It was with this goal in mind that in March 2011 the National Director of the Polícia Judiciária entrusted a team of investigators from the North Directorate with the mission of reassessing, as a whole, the vast amount of information gathered during the inquiry, aimed at identifying data for which a more in-depth investigation might be useful and possible.

I dont remember that. Pedro, do your remember that happening?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:53 pm

my friend, what I know is what I wrote above.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:27 am

I am wondering about this suspect who was killed, if it really was an 'accident' or something a little more sinister.....cos I think he was just the middle man. We really are back to pure speculation again aren't we. Nothing concrete as far as I know.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:06 am

Rosemary, so right, there is nothing concrete.

As far as the accident goes, it is not unusual for someone to be killed in a tractor accident. One of my great uncles was, and not long ago (few months) there was an accident not far from here and a farmer was killed. No, what I find unusual is that he was not looked at initially because he no longer worked at the Ocean Club. I said all along that employees, past or present, should be closely examined. Just because they are meant to be there (working), or could be there (say meeting a friend) doesnt mean they are not involved.

These phone records are proving to be quite useful. Pity they have only recently been brought into the picture.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:51 pm

I just hope this was not the ONLY suspect that the Lisbon gang put up. If so, well it's very convenient for them......he's been killed.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:49 am

I agree with the comments written.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 am

Rosemary, there are quite a few odd things around this case, and the accidental death of a suspect (one missed earlier on) is definitely odd. Even convenient, as you say.

I think that there are more 'odd' revelations to come out.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 am

I was thinking about the suspect who died in the tractor accident. News reports say that the theory is that he broke into the apartment as 'revenge' against the Ocean club. OK, but that would be to rob it. Why would he then steal and kill a little girl?

One theory is that he accidentally hurt Madeleine but if so, why take her, why not just leave her?

I would like to know if the Smith family have seen photos of this man. They will know if it was the same person they saw that night, carrying Madeleine.

To me, it is like the PJ have released/leaked this info just to make it look like they are doing something. I am doubtful the man had any involvement whatsoever, other then being a burglar who knocked off a few Ocean club apartments.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:05 am

Dianeh I have to agree. It all sounds very unlikely to me. Unless this suspect already had a 'market' for the child and would have been very keen to pass her on. Stealing a young child is extremely hazardous. He woud have had to sedate her, with something like a chloroform that we discussed a lot here at the time. This means a highly professional operation. Not a one man operation with simply revenge on his mind. No. I don't buy it.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 am

rosemary, your words are mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:25 am

My friends, this was taken from O Crime / The Crime PT newspaper:

Euclides Monteiro clue is a blind alley.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405146866281595&set=a.373550796107869.1073741827.214493998680217&type=1&theater

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:12 am

As we thought.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:28 pm

yes dianeh.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down