Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just minutes from saving Maddie: 10pm sighting suggests mother almost caught kidnapper in the act

3 posters

Go down

Just minutes from saving Maddie: 10pm sighting suggests mother almost caught kidnapper in the act Empty Just minutes from saving Maddie: 10pm sighting suggests mother almost caught kidnapper in the act

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 am

My friends, this was taken from The Daily Mail newspaper:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2459722/Just-minutes-saving-Maddie-10pm-sighting-suggests-mother-caught-kidnapper-act.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Just minutes from saving Maddie: 10pm sighting suggests mother almost caught kidnapper in the act Empty Re: Just minutes from saving Maddie: 10pm sighting suggests mother almost caught kidnapper in the act

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:30 pm

But detectives have now traced the mystery man, an innocent holidaymaker picking up his two-year-old daughter from a night crèche at the same Ocean Club complex.

Why the hell couldnt the PJ find this man? But of course you need to first look, to find.

The revelation has shifted detectives’ focus on to a later sighting at 10pm when an Irish family reported seeing a man walking towards the beach carrying a blonde girl in pyjamas who appeared to be in an uncomfortable position with her head slumped against him.

Martin Smith, who was holidaying with his wife Mary, daughter Aoife and son Peter, said he saw the man 500 yards from the McCanns’ apartment between 9.55pm and 10pm – just minutes before Kate McCann walked into the apartment at around 10pm.

I always felt that sighting by the Smiths was of Madeleine.

I am still blown away by Scotland Yard identifying that first man, all this time later. I bet they looked at the creche records and found that a kid had been picked up at that time and then contacted him.

For what its worth, it looks to me like SY are on the right track. Its just such a pity it is so many years down the road.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Just minutes from saving Maddie: 10pm sighting suggests mother almost caught kidnapper in the act Empty Re: Just minutes from saving Maddie: 10pm sighting suggests mother almost caught kidnapper in the act

Post by rosemary Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Dianeh I agree with your every word. Unbelievable that the PJ didn't check this one out. How could they NOT have put 2 and 2 together, they MUST have known surely about this nightime creche? It was for the same Resort FGS!

Was this glaring omission pure idiocy or incompetence or was it even a deliberate act of more sinister proportions? We'll never know for sure.

I gather all the trolls were on twitter last night....like a pack of crazed animals.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:30 pm

another failure, whose true responsible is (again) the incompetent gonçalo amaral.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:17 am

Rosemary, I just saw your reply. It seems to me to be basic police work to check out if there were any people doing a pick up or drop off at the creche around that time. It was discussed on multiple blogs over the years. And yet here we are all this time later and it takes the Brit Police to rule it out.

I wonder why the private investigators didnt pick it up. Possibly they wrongly assumed that the PJ would have thoroughly checked out this sighting being it is such basic police work. Possibly the PI's overestimated the PJ's ability, or underestimated their willingness to overlook (exclude) evidence that disagreed with their hypothesis.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:18 am

And sad that we even have to discuss that the PJ failed to investigate this particular aspect fully.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:09 pm

More than sad Dianeh. Tragic. I am assuming that Scotland Yard also investigated whether there was yet another innocent Dad carrying his daughter back home??? I did also suspect the last 10pm sighting was more sinister but God Forbid I am wrong.

I would still ove to know why that taxi driver keeps on shouting about his passengers. I know his time was also all wrong but....

Nice to chat to you again Dianeh. Hope you are nowhere near those fires!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:24 pm

what really matters is to find Madeleine, to bring her safe and sound to her home.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:14 am

HI Rosemary

Although I live in NSW, I am 1000 km from the fires. They have been horrific and cost many homes, and one life. They seem to be under control now, although some are still burning.

And it has been good to see you still come here to post. Hopefully we will all be on here celebrating in the not to distant future.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:54 am

Let's hope so Dianeh. Glad you're safe.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:08 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/27/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-mi5_n_4167645.html

I don't understand this MI5 detectives being 'silenced' by the Mccanns.......can anyone enlighten me? Perhaps the Huffington Post doesn't understand it properly either!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:16 am

Rosemary, these are not MI5, it is private detectives (former MI5). So they were working for the McCanns and so therefore have to do what the McCanns employed them to do. I am not even sure they were employed directly by the McCanns and not through the fund, which had trustees etc.

If the PJ investigation were also still underway,then I doubt that it would have been legal to release the efits. Even if it were legal, there is nothing to be gained by doing it and have the PJ call you a liar and accuse you of interfering in the case.

The McCanns would have valid reasons for doing what they did, or didnt do. I thought we had seen those efits before.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:26 am

Efit Pictures from 2008Here is another link about the pictures being done in 2008 from the Australian newspaper.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down