Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compare this to the PJ.

2 posters

Go down

Compare this to the PJ. Empty Compare this to the PJ.

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:19 pm

This is the Australian Police (Victoria) still searching for a missing 13 yo girl.

Seems we dont give up, even after all this time. I hope that someone comes forward. And the reward is put up by the state.

And another one ongoing at the moment, is the search for a baby girl that went missing (thought killed by her mother the day they were discharged from hospital 2 days after birth). Starting to dig up the ground around the house now, and using cadaver dogs to assist. I think this little baby girl is probably dead. The mother went to a wedding 2 hours after leaving hospital and no ever saw the baby after they left the hospital.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=608637

$500,000 reward for missing schoolgirl13:33 AEST Mon Aug 4 20081 hour 55 minutes agoPrudence Bird of Glenroy, Victoria, missing since 1992.By Edwina ScottVIEWS: 0| FLOCKS: 0| 0 comments so farThe last time Jenny Bird saw her beloved daughter Prue, the teenager was at home getting cordial from the fridge.

"She said: 'I love you Mum,' and she went off to bed," Mrs Bird recalls 16 years later as police announce a $500,000 reward for information on the then 13-year-old's whereabouts.

On February 2, 1992, the day after Prue was last seen by her mother, Ms Bird went to work, leaving her daughter at home in the northern suburb of Glenroy with a family friend.

Prue was last seen in the kitchen preparing lunch, police said.

When the friend returned to the house after packing boxes in the garage, the front door was open and the television was on.

No body has been found despite an extensive police investigation, but Ms Bird is certain her daughter is dead.

A $100,000 reward was offered in 2000 for information relating to Prue's disappearance and suspected murder.

Police have now announced a new reward of $500,000 to solve the cold case.

Ms Bird says she does not believe Prue is still alive.

"I don't live in fairyland," she told reporters.

"The police have been down many tracks and they've all come to nothing."

She describes the ache of not knowing what happened to her daughter as the "cruellest" blow.

"It's like carrying a bag of bricks around with you."

Information leading to Prue's body would allow Ms Bird to bury her with dignity and put her memory to rest, she said.

"I miss her smell, her touch.

"She was naughty at times ... she had a lot of guts to do things.

"She'd be 30 now. I think would she be married now. Would she have children ...?

"Every day I think about her."

Ms Bird says the strain of Prue's disappearance has torn her family apart, affecting her two other children now aged in their 20s.

She pleaded for people with information to have the courage to make an anonymous phone call.

Detective Inspector Steve Clark of Victoria Police said Prue disappeared in "particularly unusual" circumstances.

The significant size of the reward, hopefully, would prompt someone to come forward, he said.

"We'll continue to throw resources at it and we won't give up hope.

"We're only a phone call away from solving a job like this, it's particularly emotive."

Det Insp Clark also urged anyone with information they might consider insignificant to phone Crime Stoppers as it could be a missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

Under a deal with the Department of Public Prosecutions, people with information may be protected from prosecution depending on the nature of the information supplied, he said.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Compare this to the PJ. Empty Re: Compare this to the PJ.

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:26 pm

Hi diane,

i think your probably right...sounds to me the baby is probably dead to.Near to where i live a babys body was found in a holdall...it was found by some guy looking for golf balls in the canal.Apparently the baby had been dead for around 5 weeks and the mother as never been found.People in the area assumes she was a teenager who gave birth alone with her friend in the middles of a field.They say she was probably scared to tell her family she was pregnant and only had her friend to assist when the baby was born..
Two teens were spotted in the area..one crying and being comforted by the other around the time.No one as ever come forward and no one as ever been questioned in relation to the discovery of the baby.
Infact this was about 4 yrs ago. In the end the baby was given a funeral and laid to rest peacefully..the service was filled with village folk who were traumatised by the events and who wished to pay their respects to the baby.Even though the case is still open..nothing as ever came to light.But i should imagine somewhere around here theres a mother and maybe her friend who are hiding a terribly secret.I don't think something like that can be hidden for ever and probably one day it will come to light who was behind this. The two girls in the area might well have had nothing to do with this... but police pleaded with whoever was responsible to come forward and get some help...medical help might have been required and most certainly she would have been in a terrible emotional state. A coroners report as proved inconclusive but it was reported they believed the baby was still born.Rumors went about suggesting that this report was only released to reassure the mum into coming forward.But nothing as come to light since.

Two separate story's here but both involving innocent babies so easily discarded by some.I find it a difficult subject to make a personal opinion on as i actually feel very sorry for some of these mums who are in a terribl state that they feel low enough to drop off a baby somewhere....sad very sad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2329341.stm
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Compare this to the PJ. Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:18 am

I was watching the news about the baby yesterday. I have changed my mind now. I dont think she murdered the baby at all, I think she sold it.

Apparently this is the timeline of events.

The mother has the baby in hospital
On day 2, they are both discharged.
The mother goes back to her house (this is the new evidence I think that it is confirmed she was at the house that day)
2 hours later she went by herself to a wedding in Manly.
Baby never seen by anyone since leaving the hospital.

So what are the chances that she checked out of hospital to kill her baby, then went to a wedding and had a good time, all in the space of 2 hours. If she didnt want the baby she could have just handed it over at the hospital and left.

I think she checked out to hand over the baby. She would have made probably $20000 at least for a baby she didnt want.

She has since had two more babies with both given up for adoption.

Also, the mother says she gave the baby to the father and his mother, but the police cant find them, its like they dont exist. And possibly they dont, because they illegally bought a baby.

Anyway, if the police are right, they will find the babies body at the house.

And by the way, I agreed with the police until I heard it was only 2 hours between leaving the hospital and going to the wedding. And if she sold the baby, she was probably happy that she had the money. And if she killed the baby, I wonder if she is so cold blooded that she could have had a good time immediately after it, especially with the baby blues going on.

Very strange case.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:33 am

Hi Diane,

my gawwd that is odd.Only 2 hours later at a wedding???Obviously not in a distressed way then???I would Imagine like you that maybe she had an agreement with someone after the child was born.Not sure how i feel about that but atleast the child would be looked after by who ever payed the money for it. Private arrangements to sell a child is illegal isn't it...so she would have had to go about ti hush hush.But then why incriminate herself though....surly she would know that the cops and others would get suss as to whats happened to her baby???God the mind baffles once again!!!Amasing what goes through some peoples minds isn't it.
I wouldn't know weather to hug these people through feeling sorry and concerned for them... or kick their butts with anger.:scratch:
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Compare this to the PJ. Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:54 am

Selling a child is highly illegal and a definite gaol sentence. And the thing is without a body, the prosecutors will have a very tough time getting a conviction against her. So if she did sell the child and she stays silent, most likely nothiing will happen to her. And I bet that is what her lawyer is telling her. And if she did sell the baby, then there is no way that any proof of death can ever be found.

And incidentally, this may be the scenario with the Caylee Anthony story. But we will know soon, the forensics on this one are back this week. So we will know if her body was in the boot of the car or not.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum