Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man helps search for both april and madeleine mccann??

4 posters

Go down

Man helps search for both april and madeleine mccann?? Empty Man helps search for both april and madeleine mccann??

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:32 am

Im only putting this here to ask if anybody else seen sky news live news reporting yesterday afternoon between say 1 pm and 2,30 ish in the afternoon?? in machynlleth with regards to the search for little april jones???
The reason i ask,and im not pointing fingers at all...im only asking if anyone else found a certain member of the public a bit shocking.

The sky news reporter was in machynlleth reporting live at the time speaking to some members of the pubic who were volunteering to search etc etc.Anyway she approaches this one guy who was around 49-50 odd who was standing alone on the side and asks him a few questions about what he has been doing to help ...and to my amazement the guy stated that he was there because he wanted to help...and that he was also in portugal when madeleine was taken and also helped search for her too. the news reported seemed a bit shocked too.but i cannot find the report on this anywhere since watching it. i am not accusing him or pointing fingers i just wanted to know if anyone else saw this live on sky tv yesterday afternoon???Personally i find him one truly unlucky fella to have been in Portugal when madeleine was taken...and now again in machynlleth when april was taken...both time he was only there to help search.Im curious to find the report because i would love to watch it again...and hear everything he had to say as i didnt really take a lot of notice of him until he mentioned that he had also been in Portugal when madeleine was snatched..my ears perked up at that point and he shocked me..Can anyone shine some light on this for me??and tell me where i can find the video of the ive report.ive been on sky's website but cant find it grrrr
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Man helps search for both april and madeleine mccann?? Empty Re: Man helps search for both april and madeleine mccann??

Post by littleminx Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 am

clairesy i will be honest.. i cant get this of my head :(
like you im not saying he is involved but i cant help thinking who is he, were is he from, and one thing i just cant stop asking my self is was he in portugal when madeliene went missing or did he go just to help with the search?
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Man helps search for both april and madeleine mccann?? Empty Re: Man helps search for both april and madeleine mccann??

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 am

he said he was in Portugal at the time when she went missing and then helped with the search.so i gather he was already there chick :/

im sure yesterday in skys live report that he said he was NOT from machynlleth where april was from.

He had heard it on news so come along to machynlleth to help search for her... He then went on to say he was also in Portugal when madeleine was taken...and he also helped search for her
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:54 am

well hun i just hope that report has been looked at!!!!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:03 am

I WOULD IMAGINE SKY NEWS HAVE LOOKED AT IT,I HOPE SO ANYWAY BECAUSE TO BE HONEST WHEN THE FEMALE REPORTER WAS TALKING TO HIM...IT LASTED AROUND A MINUIT OR SO AND WHEN SHE TURNED BACK TO THE STUDIO CAMERA TO TALK TO THE NEWS ROOM YOU COULD SEE SHE TOO WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT FORM HIM!

ooops sorry about the caps i didnt realize they were on...i aint shouting im calm and relaxed lol...but cant be bothered to type all that again ;) mwah xx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Clairesy

Send an email to Skynews to ask that they forward this video to the police, if they havent already done so. And another one to the police. Do it anonymously if you want.

I didnt see it. I dont watch Sky News UK, except in the middle of the night when I cant sleep. I saw a small bit last night but thats it. Heard that the man has been charged with murder. That implies evidence of death has been found, probably in his car.

The other thing that worries me about the man you mention is that he went on the camera. He must have offered himself to be interviewed, or been close by. REmember that bloke who killed the two little school girls (Holly and Jessica) in Soham, he and his girlfriend both were interviewed by the media, as concerned citizens.

It is probably nothing, just someone who is concerned for this little girl, and sensitive to it all because of having searched for Madeleine. But better to pass it on and let the police make the judgement.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 am

clairesy wrote:Im only putting this here to ask if anybody else seen sky news live news reporting yesterday afternoon between say 1 pm and 2,30 ish in the afternoon?? in machynlleth with regards to the search for little april jones???
The reason i ask,and im not pointing fingers at all...im only asking if anyone else found a certain member of the public a bit shocking.

The sky news reporter was in machynlleth reporting live at the time speaking to some members of the pubic who were volunteering to search etc etc.Anyway she approaches this one guy who was around 49-50 odd who was standing alone on the side and asks him a few questions about what he has been doing to help ...and to my amazement the guy stated that he was there because he wanted to help...and that he was also in portugal when madeleine was taken and also helped search for her too. the news reported seemed a bit shocked too.but i cannot find the report on this anywhere since watching it. i am not accusing him or pointing fingers i just wanted to know if anyone else saw this live on sky tv yesterday afternoon???Personally i find him one truly unlucky fella to have been in Portugal when madeleine was taken...and now again in machynlleth when april was taken...both time he was only there to help search.Im curious to find the report because i would love to watch it again...and hear everything he had to say as i didnt really take a lot of notice of him until he mentioned that he had also been in Portugal when madeleine was snatched..my ears perked up at that point and he shocked me..Can anyone shine some light on this for me??and tell me where i can find the video of the ive report.ive been on sky's website but cant find it grrrr

Clairesy, the only one I heard was

The forensic psychologist who advised detectives searching for Madeleine McCann has been drafted in to help investigate the April Jones abduction, it has emerged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9588955/April-Jones-Madeleine-McCann-expert-drafted-in-to-help.html
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 am

I will ring the sky news team about it...and chris this isnt what i seen.What i seen was a man stood alone on the pavement while kay burley (the sky news reporter)was randomly speaking to members of the public.she walked up to this guy and just started speaking to him about april and whats he doing to help etc etc.i dont recal the whole convo because like i said above i sort of perked my ears up at the bit where he mentioned madeleine. He had just told kay burley how he was there to help search for april...then went onto to say how he was also in portugal when madeleine was taken...and that he also helped search for her.It deffo made my heart skip a beat but to be honest as odd as it seems it probably isnt anything important although it wont hurt to point this out to sky news...so i wil ring them to draw their attention to him again even tho kay was visibly was shocked by him being in both portugal and machynlleth too.... unlucky guy hey!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down