Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral

2 posters

Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Amaral now states legal action does not worry him,as the maccanns say yes they will sue him for liabel reference his book the truth about a lie,

sian

Back to top Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty Hi Sian

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:58 pm

Do you have a link to this news?
Because I have not been able to find one.

Back to top Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty Hi Sian

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:20 am

I have been looking for a link to this news but cannot find it. I thought Sky would have had it as breaking news, and nothing.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty Have Found This

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:25 am

DEVASTATED Kate and Gerry McCann are to launch a legal blitz in Portugal after the publication of a scandalous book about the disappearance of their daughter Maddie.
In The Truth Behind The Lie, ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral details ludicrous allegations about the couple and the pals they dined with when Maddie vanished in Portugal last year.

The McCanns plan to take action against Amaral, Portuguese newspapers which reprinted parts of the £10 book and bloggers who discussed it.

A source close to the family said last night: “The gloves are off. Amaral has over-stepped the mark and they feel they have been left with no choice. Enough is enough.

“The lawyers are looking at pretty much everything.”

In the book, Amaral, 48, claims that cops suspected Kate and Gerry almost as soon as Maddie, now five, vanished in the Algarve.

He also makes a serious allegation against one of their “Tapas 7” dining pals.

Earlier this week, Kate and Gerry, both 40 of Rothley, Leics, were officially cleared of any involvement in the case.

Amaral, who was taken off the investigation last October, said last night: “This book is not revenge, it is not persecution. We can discuss the case in court if they want.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1468383.ece

Hate Blogs Like Viles and the 3 Arguidos, Should Take Note of This Paragraph!

"The McCanns plan to take action against Amaral, Portuguese newspapers which reprinted parts of the £10 book and bloggers who discussed it. "
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty Does Anyone Know

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:10 am

If a Portuguese poster translates this publication of the fat pig's (Amaral's) into English and copies it to their blog site *knowing* it is going to be read by Brits in the UK, can they be sued?

They must know of course, because why else would they translate it into English?

Especially, as it is becoming clear that the McCann's are now going to go for Bloggers as well as the Portuguese press like the cess pit CdM.

I would say that some people need to start feeling afraid, very, very afraid! affraid affraid affraid

I fully expect the sh*t for brains Claudia to translate it, in view of the above news if the stupid cow had any sense she wouldn't, but as we know she hasn't any sense, she of course will.

However, I will not be reading it, I have not been anywhere near that ridiculous blog of hers since I left her a message some time ago and I do not intend starting now, that is one person who is fast going the way of Mrs Consecutive Numbers and what is more is being encouraged by the Gallstone. I just wonder how many more are going to have mental breakdowns before they actually realise that this hate blogging is having a detrimental affect on them, I hear there is another just about to tip over into the realms of mental instability.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty Re: maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 am

Have just read up on the net and it would appear that the McCann's *WOULD* be able to sue for translating this book into English.

I hear that even the publishers had to take legal advice before doing this and may have decided against it!

It looks like Claudia and her mate Dicmac/Gallstone have just landed themselves in it, right up to their necks.

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

I wonder if Claudia wants some jumbo sized toilet rolls for her fat backside?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty rosie you are a star

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:49 am

hiya hunn, god admiral has really done it this time hun...................................hehehehe he will be writting his new books in a cell soon with people hes fitted up,but one problemo here will he get away from any sentance i soo hope not...............hay will he be skint by then you know with being sued.

if he does go down we can send him photos of missing childreen just to recap his memory,funny how quick his memory could would will come back.

kick his fat arse.....................

Back to top Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty Re: maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral

Post by clairesy Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:09 am

Rosie!!!you say.............

"""""""""""""""I wonder if Claudia wants some jumbo sized toilet rolls for her fat backside?"""""""""""

A sheet from the bed might be best given the circumstances !!!affraid affraid

She seems to be quite full of sh#t Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

maccanns have confirmed,they are to sue Amaral Empty rosie

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:50 am

its in todays paper only version of the daily star so cant copy out the link just a small piece where Clarence confirms they are suing.........................

question is he brave or just stupid,still if hes going to his new home wots he got to lose except for his mind which in fact will do him a favour,personlity transplant how much do they cost these days..........

and a bed made of scaffolding poles to support his fat arse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont know if they carry pillows mind for his big empty head well head full of s**t and a mind for of vernim..................

ill supply him razors and mirrors no actually let him suffer,just like all the family and missing childreen have done.............................................

hes brought his whole contry in to conflict and they support him,but will they do they really maybe its just fear of a cop with no concious,

september hurry up and come,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down